Becky's Diet Diary

day 112

out for a meal tonight so I've weighed in a day early. ...1.6lbs off this week. ....1.2 to go to hit my target. ... I'm hoping I can do that by next week! !!

breakfast : porridge
lunch : sausage and vegetable soup and a fruit salad
dinner : went out for a 3 course meal, avoided the bread and left a bit off each course ... Still feel totally stuffed now though! !!!

Last edited:
I really think you will reach that by next week, you are so strong and determined well done x

I really hope so. ...I thought tonight would be my downfall but I drove so I couldn't drink and didn't finish everything as couldn't manage it all. ...I even left some of my pudding which is totally unheard of for me! !!!

day 113

ate 2 mince pies today :O first ones I've had this Christmas!

lunch: chicken and vegetable soup and a fruit salad
dinner : chicken with baby potatoes and veg

day 114

have just realised I forgot to update yesterday. ... last day at work so it was manic!

breakfast: bacon and egg roll
lunch: graze snack
snack: 3 cadbury heroes
dinner: baked potato with a sprinkle of cheese

was supposed to go the gym but after a crazy day just wanted to get home and chill!

day 115

off to the gym now :) got to shift this last pound! !!!
gym: 30mins on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the cross trainer, 30mins on the bike :-D

lunch: cottage pie
dinner: Indian snacks

Last edited:
Well done, I am sure you will do it x x

I hope so, I'm away for three days straight after Christmas so would love to hit my goal by then as I know I will gain over Christmas! !!

day 116

hit my goal with three days to spare! Going to aim to be good until Christmas Eve, then I'm out or away over the next 5 days so will be off the wagon! ! Back on it though straight after so hopefully the gain won't be too bad! !!!

lunch : gammon, egg and chips
drinks: 2 snowballs!
snack: stollen bite

Last edited:
Back on it after a week of eating!

Not weighing till Thursday but I know that I have gained a few pounds!

Going to be as good as I can and track everything again from today so hopefully I won't be too bad by Thursday!

I learned a lot about my relationship with food over the last week and while I ate a lot I realised that I didn't really enjoy it, I much prefer the feeling of having lost weight than the temporary high from a meal out our eating chocolate. ...I felt ready to get back on my diet by Friday but as we were in London I couldn't resist the temptation of an all you can eat breakfast and cakes and meals out!

snack : 2 chocolate biscuits
lunch: Turkey soup, bread, Christmas pudding

didn't have dinner as feel rubbish. .. too much food this week! !!

Last edited:
Back on it after a week of eating! Not weighing till Thursday but I know that I have gained a few pounds! Going to be as good as I can and track everything again from today so hopefully I won't be too bad by Thursday! I learned a lot about my relationship with food over the last week and while I ate a lot I realised that I didn't really enjoy it, I much prefer the feeling of having lost weight than the temporary high from a meal out our eating chocolate. ...I felt ready to get back on my diet by Friday but as we were in London I couldn't resist the temptation of an all you can eat breakfast and cakes and meals out! breakfast : porridge snack : 2 chocolate biscuits

Well done getting back on it, I find with food once I eat something it isn't as nice as I thought it would be x

Well done getting back on it, I find with food once I eat something it isn't as nice as I thought it would be x

today has been difficult as everyone is still offering nice food, had Turkey soup with bread and Christmas pudding at lunch and having cheese and biscuits tonight, I find it hard to be disciplined when I'm not at work but still managed to say no to the second helping of Christmas pud and chocolate!

I'm making better decisions than I would have before! trying to limit the damage before I go back to work then I'll be strict through January. food is definitely not as fun as it used to be!

so yesterday ended up being a good day as I didn't have dinner. ... It wasn't intentional, I just really didn't want to eat last night!

Going to a family party this afternoon and I know there will be food but I'm not having lunch before I go and will eat mid afternoon so probably won't be hungry later.

lunch/dinner : buffet food, one glass of cava and a snowball! (Still will within calories :-D )

Last edited:
Some good lessons learnt there. But just remember it was Xmas and you enjoyed yourself :)

I have a theory that I should be able to eat what I want, but if its rich food then I must have small portions so I don't over do it and feel crap after the meal or bloated. 'Everything in moderation'

Bren
x

Some good lessons learnt there. But just remember it was Xmas and you enjoyed yourself :)

I have a theory that I should be able to eat what I want, but if its rich food then I must have small portions so I don't over do it and feel crap after the meal or bloated. 'Everything in moderation'

Bren
x

I've totally avoided snacking and seem to have stuck to 2 (big) meals a day. Not been too bad with alcohol so I'm hoping the gain won't be too bad!

I know whatever it is I'll be able to lose it again as soon as I am back at work on Monday and behaving again!

Sounds like you were also listening to your body when you realised that you were NOT hungry for dinner. That's very important.

I agree, being at work and in a routine is much easier to stay focused when trying to shift the weight ;-) AND you've done an amazing job at loosing in 2014, well done!

Bren
x

Sounds like you were also listening to your body when you realised that you were NOT hungry for dinner. That's very important.

I agree, being at work and in a routine is much easier to stay focused when trying to shift the weight ;-) AND you've done an amazing job at loosing in 2014, well done!

Bren
x

I'm certainly pleased with my losses so far, I love it when you see people you've not seen for a while and the first thing they say is that I look amazing :-D

Back