Becky's Diet Diary

I prefer to have the Bournville ones but our Asda does not have them and Morrisons is miles away from us - can get them when we go to the Midlands to MIL's (where we are going later in the week) and will have to do her shop so put a couple on her bill (put what you want in the basket is what she tells me all the time :) ) You get 20 out of the jar so at £3 they work out at 15p each and as I don't drink tea or coffee I have 3 everyday so quite a saving.

Good idea :) deffo works out cheaper that way, I will have to have a look next time I go shopping :) x

I find that a really hard thing - avoiding temptation at work, we have cakes everywhere all the time as it's always someones birthday or someone leaving..... I have to be really strong and resist!! Sometimes it's hard though isnt it when people are very insistent you eat a cake or chocolate and it starts to get a bit awkward....

we had cakes again today! ! This is where I'm glad I'm calorie counting instead of another diet as I can still have one :)

day 8

breakfast : a cream cake again. .. Another birthday at work!
lunch: potato and egg salad and fruit

couldn't get to the gym tonight as no car so decided to dust off the insanity dvd .... Oh my god I forgot how hard it is! despite being 40lbs lighter than the last time I did it and all the gym time I've been putting in it almost killed me. ...I deffo need to start pulling in more excersise! ! (especially with all the cake I keep eating! !)

I've decided to set myself another challenge. ...100 days of excersise. ... I'm aiming to do some form of excersise every day for the n next 100 days. .. whatever it may be. .. gym, workout dvd, swimming, walking. .. anything goes but a minimum of 30 minutes every day for 100 days. .. Wish me luck! !!

excersise day 1/100 - 40 minutes of insanity :-D

Last edited:
I find that a really hard thing - avoiding temptation at work, we have cakes everywhere all the time as it's always someones birthday or someone leaving..... I have to be really strong and resist!! Sometimes it's hard though isnt it when people are very insistent you eat a cake or chocolate and it starts to get a bit awkward....

Oh my god you're so right! We've got a bring and share lunch at work this week and I'm dreading it - a few of the ladies in our office make such lovely stuff but I'll have no idea what's in so won't know how many cals :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck with the 100 days Becky :) great idea! The insanity dvd scared me. Tried it once. Never again!

Oh my god you're so right! We've got a bring and share lunch at work this week and I'm dreading it - a few of the ladies in our office make such lovely stuff but I'll have no idea what's in so won't know how many cals :-(

ooh that's a difficult one. ... Maybe enjoy a little bit of the really nice ones then have a super healthy dinner to balance out out?

Good luck with the 100 days Becky :) great idea! The insanity dvd scared me. Tried it once. Never again!

I was working through it a couple of years ago but never got to the end as it was so hard!

I like a challenge and something to work towards so though another goal would be good for me!

I am very inactive on a day to day basis with am office job so anything active will be a bonus, some days it might just be a walk round the park but it's more than I do some days now!

Tell them you have gone Vegan and can't eat the cake - works every time (until they bring something you really want to eat :) )

That Insanity DVD used to be on at my gym all the time - did get of copy of it but only ever watched it - tried the 30 day shred but to be honest it bored me. Good Luck with the 100 days exercise - must be difficult to pull everything in when you have a busy life. I don't work so don't have that problem but some days I get near the end of it and realise I have to pull some kind of regimented exercise in instead of walking about at leisure. Starting a boot camp class tonight - 2 session a week and looking forward to that.

Tell them you have gone Vegan and can't eat the cake - works every time (until they bring something you really want to eat :) )

That Insanity DVD used to be on at my gym all the time - did get of copy of it but only ever watched it - tried the 30 day shred but to be honest it bored me. Good Luck with the 100 days exercise - must be difficult to pull everything in when you have a busy life. I don't work so don't have that problem but some days I get near the end of it and realise I have to pull some kind of regimented exercise in instead of walking about at leisure. Starting a boot camp class tonight - 2 session a week and looking forward to that.

there were more cakes again today. ...I have resisted, it's weigh day tomorrow so I've said if there are any left and I've had a good loss I might have one. ... I'm hoping they'll all be gone! !

I have 30 day shred but didn't get on with it ... I wasn't keen on the woman which I think was a big part of it. ..I can't do davina for the same reason! !

I like insanity but go at my own pace because it is really hard!

I'm converting everyone to cc at work so have just spent our break working out everyone's calorie allowance for the day! I think because they can see how well I've done it they are all ready to give it a go!

It can be hard to pull in exercise some days, especially when my daughter is home but I figure 30 minutes should be manageable every day. .. even if it is just a quick walk :)

day 9

breakfast : porridge
lunch : quiche and fruit
afternoon: cadbury highlight
dinner: baked potato with beans and a cadbury highlight
snack: oat so simple golden syrup bar

exercise day 2/100- 40 minutes of insanity

Last edited:
I can't believe how much determination you have!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far... Subscribing and hoping some of your dedication rubs off on me x

I always do my 10.000 steps and from today will be at exercise class 4 times a week plus my Leslie Sansone walk so upping it a bit now. Bootcamp getting nearer and am looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.

I can't believe how much determination you have!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far... Subscribing and hoping some of your dedication rubs off on me x

Thanks and hi :)

I always do my 10.000 steps and from today will be at exercise class 4 times a week plus my Leslie Sansone walk so upping it a bit now. Bootcamp getting nearer and am looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.

if I don't do anything else I will at least do the Leslie sansone walks, it's taken me a couple of weeks to get back in the swing of it but I feel pretty focused again now :-D

day 10

1.6lbs off this week. ... I'm a little disappointed as yesterday was showing 2.4 off but I guess that's why I shouldn't sneak on the scales before weigh day! I was doing really well until the cakes all arrived at work!

breakfast : porridge
snack : chocolate cupcake
lunch: quiche and fruit
afternoon : cadbury highlight
dinner: chilli chicken noodles
snack: oat so simple fruit muesli bar and a cadbury highlight

exercise day 3/100 - 35 minute yoga dvd

Last edited:
day 10

1.6lbs off this week. ... I'm a little disappointed as yesterday was showing 2.4 off but I guess that's why I shouldn't sneak on the scales before weigh day! I was doing really well until the cakes all arrived at work!

aiming to be 100% on calories and totally avoid cake this week plus exercise every day so hopefully next week will be better!

Well done on the loss!! Yeah it can be a bummer being a serial weigher, I've weighed myself everyday this week and this morning it's gone up a little!! So annoyed with myself but going to bring my fast day forward and not check the scales again till Saturday :(

Well done on the loss!! Yeah it can be a bummer being a serial weigher, I've weighed myself everyday this week and this morning it's gone up a little!! So annoyed with myself but going to bring my fast day forward and not check the scales again till Saturday :(

I going to try to stop doing it because I would have been pleased with my loss today if I hadn't seen that figure yesterday! !!!!

dammit. ... gave in to cake! No more treats for the rest of the week! !!!

dammit. ... gave in to cake! No more treats for the rest of the week! !!!

I'm sure you will be fine!! I need to make my self busy this weekend, I've been doing dry January and I am starting to really fancy a night out which always ends in pizza :(

I'm sure you will be fine!! I need to make my self busy this weekend, I've been doing dry January and I am starting to really fancy a night out which always ends in pizza :(

I'm back on it again, I downloaded Paul mckenna's I can make you thin. ...I don't usually bother with stuff like that but thought I'd give it a go as I keep reaching for food which it completely got out of the habit of last year!

pizza sounds tempting. ... But dangerous. ... Maybe if you have a really good week you could have a little treat?

day 11

breakfast: porridge
lunch : chicken and mango salad and melon and grapes
snack: belvita breakfast biscuits
dinner : thai chicken noodles
evening: cadbury highlight

exercise day 4/100 - went to the gym, 30 minutes on the treadmill, 25 minutes on the cross trainer and then a 10 minute cool down on the bike

Last edited:
Back