Becky's Diet Diary

Hi Becky, you'll have to let us know how the Paul McKenna I can make you think goes, I've wondered if things like that actually work. Well done on your loss this week! x

I'm back on it again, I downloaded Paul mckenna's I can make you thin. ...I don't usually bother with stuff like that but thought I'd give it a go as I keep reaching for food which it completely got out of the habit of last year!

pizza sounds tempting. ... But dangerous. ... Maybe if you have a really good week you could have a little treat?

I'm doing dry January so no treats or I'll end up going wild. It's my friends birthday 6th February so that will probably be my next treat night and I can't wait!! I'll probably do drinks and food at mine before so I don't go to crazy... Determined to get back to my goal by the summer xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Becky, you'll have to let us know how the Paul McKenna I can make you think goes, I've wondered if things like that actually work. Well done on your loss this week! x

I will do, I'm a total skeptic so I'm not holding much hope but of it stops me reaching for the biscuits then I've got to give it a try! !!

I'm doing dry January so no treats or I'll end up going wild. It's my friends birthday 6th February so that will probably be my next treat night and I can't wait!! I'll probably do drinks and food at mine before so I don't go to crazy... Determined to get back to my goal by the summer xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

that's good that you have something to look forward to. ...a little mini goal date to keep you on track :)

Ooh also interested in how you get on with the Paul McKenna thing. I'm also very skeptical with stuff like that but it's worth a try isn't it.

Hi becky, thanks for keeping me company on my diary :) you've done well so far!

Thanks, I'm trying but I've found motivation post Christmas a bit non existent!

Ooh also interested in how you get on with the Paul McKenna thing. I'm also very skeptical with stuff like that but it's worth a try isn't it.

I'll keep you posted, there are daily hypnotherapy sessions and you have to check in with how you're feeling. ... I'm kind of hoping for the best but I can't see it being a miracle cure! !

I've heard mixed reviews about Paul McKenna, seems to work really well for some but not so for others. Let us know how it goes :) xx

I'm certainly pleased with my losses so far, I love it when you see people you've not seen for a while and the first thing they say is that I look amazing :-D

I LOOOOVE that too! Well done on your loss too :D

I am super happy to report that I have also had a loss and I'm now down my start weight of 83.3kgs to 80.8kgs (total of 2.5 in about 3 weeks)

B
x

I've heard mixed reviews about Paul McKenna, seems to work really well for some but not so for others. Let us know how it goes :) xx

ha ha, put the hypnotherapy session on when I got into bed last night. ... I've just woke up from the best nights sleep I've ever had! I was asleep within minutes of putting it on. .. I've tried the sleep hypnotherapy app's before and even they've not managed to get me to sleep that quick!

I don't know if it'll make me thin but I'm deffo less tired already! !!!

I LOOOOVE that too! Well done on your loss too :D

I am super happy to report that I have also had a loss and I'm now down my start weight of 83.3kgs to 80.8kgs (total of 2.5 in about 3 weeks)

B
x

hi Bren, that's a fantastic loss, well done xx

day 12

breakfast : porridge
snack : quaker oats golden syrup crunchy bar
lunch: Ham and egg salad and melon and grapes
afternoon: cadbury highlight and a sausage sandwich made with low fat sausages and a Warburton sandwich thin :)
dinner : chicken tikka massala and rice and 2 biscuits

oops.... Have been a total biscuit fiend tonight. ... luckily I did exercise this morning as I have eaten back the calories I burned! !!!

exercise day 5/100 - 30 minutes on the treadmill, 25 minutes on the cross trainer and then a 10 minute cool down on the bike :-D

Last edited:
day 13

breakfast: porridge
lunch : Salmon and broccoli pie and fruit
afternoon : cadbury highlight and a fruit muesli oat so simple bar.
Dinner: sausages, mash, veg with onion gravy, followed by a cadbury highlight and some biscuits. ... totally stuffed now! !!!

exercise day 6/100 - managed to get to the gym again so 30 minutes on the treadmill and 25 minutes on the cross trainer :-D

Last edited:
Hypnotherapy thing sounds good! Also well done getting to the gym :)

I'm certainly sleeping better if nothing else! !!

I'm glad I got to the gym as I needed to do something and was struggling to find the motivation for it! !!

day 14

breakfast : porridge
lunch : chicken arrabiata and fruit
afternoon : cadbury highlight
dinner: chicken saag with rice
evening: cadbury highlight

managed to keep my hand out of the biscuit tin and have stayed well within calories today :)

I'm in a foul mood this morning. ... I'm putting this down to the fact I've not smoked since last Wednesday! !!! I pity anyone that annoys me today! !!!!

exercise day 7/100 - 30 minute walk today

Last edited:
Hi Becky I didn't realise you have stopped smoking too! I'm 18 days in and still going strong, I think my desire for food is outweighing my desire to smoke lol Keep going it gets easier x

Hi Becky I didn't realise you have stopped smoking too! I'm 18 days in and still going strong, I think my desire for food is outweighing my desire to smoke lol Keep going it gets easier x

Well done for giving up smoking as well as dieting hun x

it's hard! All I want to do is eat biscuits! !!! I'll be fine in a couple of days I think. .... Just need to keep reminding myself to stick with it! !!!

Back