Becky's Diet Diary

day 26

in work at 5am this morning :-( I will be shattered later and going out for a meal with family so I will probably struggle to stay awake! luckily we are going at 6 as we are taking the kids with us so hopefully it won't be too late!

breakfast : porridge
snack : small tin of beans and sausages (was starving after gym!)

exercise day 19 - 60 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the rowing machine

Oooft! Don't envy your 5am start, hope you're having a good day though, and a meal out tonight will take the edge off I'm sure :) x

Well, last night was lovely. ... But an absolute disaster diet wise! It's a good job I went the gym in the morning to limit the damage. ....

muscles for a starter. .. gave my daughter the bread, lamb shank for main (left half of it as was full) then bread and butter pudding with custard (shared with my mum)

I offered to drive so only had a small glass of wine with my meal but then we got back to mine and opened the prosecco so I had 2 glasses of that!

It could have been worse. .. In the past I wouldn't have driven, wouldn't have shared and deffo wouldn't have left anything!

Having a clean eating week this week. .. lots of fruit and veggies coming in the shopping and lots of cooking to do!

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I went out for lunch yesterday and couldn't finish it either lol it's amazing really as before I would of hoovered up everything on my plate lol x

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I went out for lunch yesterday and couldn't finish it either lol it's amazing really as before I would of hoovered up everything on my plate lol x

it's good isn't it? I enjoyed all of it but knew when is had enough!

day 27

breakfast : porridge
snack : banana
lunch: chicken and Leek soup and fruit
afternoon : cadbury highlight
dinner : toasted bagel with lightest philedelphia and salad plus a low fat yogurt

exercise day 20 - 30 minutes on the wii

Last edited:
Sounds like you did really well last night :)

I tried. .. There weren't any healthy options so I went for what I liked and tried to not over eat. ... The pudding was probably a little bit indulgent but it was so yummy!

Hello I here to follow your joinery I'm really impressed from reading your diary. Xx

Hello I here to follow your joinery I'm really impressed from reading your diary. Xx

hi :)

this weekend I've been quite naughty so I'm not holding out much hope for my Thursday weigh in!

Having a clean week this week to try and pull it back into line!

day 28

behaving this week after the weekend!

breakfast : hard boiled egg and a banana
lunch: chicken salad and a low fat yogurt
dinner: home made chicken and Leek soup and fruit
afternoon: cadbury highlight
evening: low fat yogurt and a cadbury highlight.

ended the day on 1,000 calories :-D
exercise day 21 - wii fit

Last edited:
had to go the doctors this morning for a prescription. ... The tablets I'm on can cause weight gain. ... He asked if I'd had any problems with this. ...I laughed and made him weigh me! He was amazed at my loss! !!!

feeling very smug :-D

had to go the doctors this morning for a prescription. ... The tablets I'm on can cause weight gain. ... He asked if I'd had any problems with this. ...I laughed and made him weigh me! He was amazed at my loss! !!!

feeling very smug :-D

Yay that's excellent! What a great boost

had to go the doctors this morning for a prescription. ... The tablets I'm on can cause weight gain. ... He asked if I'd had any problems with this. ...I laughed and made him weigh me! He was amazed at my loss! !!! feeling very smug :-D

Haha that's great!

Awesome! Hope you're tablets don't cause any problems; I take steroids regularly and they make me retain water but then you get a whoosh after!

Awesome! Hope you're tablets don't cause any problems; I take steroids regularly and they make me retain water but then you get a whoosh after!

I've been taking them for 9 months now so I don't think they will. ... I do wonder if I would have lost more without them though! !!!

steroids can cause a problem with weight too if your not careful can't they? x

I've been taking them for 9 months now so I don't think they will. ... I do wonder if I would have lost more without them though! !!!

steroids can cause a problem with weight too if your not careful can't they? x

They can, they make you hungry so you're more inclined to over eat. Not that I ever needed much help with that! Thankfully I'm off them for a while now :)

Bet your Dr was so impressed with you, star patient! x

They can, they make you hungry so you're more inclined to over eat. Not that I ever needed much help with that! Thankfully I'm off them for a while now :)

Bet your Dr was so impressed with you, star patient! x

just what you need when you're trying to lose weight!

mine affect hormones so could send me completely off the rails! The system flagged up a different type as they were cheaper but he said he'd keep me on the ones I'm on as I've not had any bad side effects!

He was very impressed. ... especially I think, because my notes show years of me struggling with weight, high blood pressure etc!

day 29

breakfast : porridge and a banana
snack : carrot sticks with low fat houmous
lunch : chicken salad and a low fat yogurt
snack: hard boiled egg
dinner : beef burger and veg

slightly random dinner as I'm working through the meat in the freezer!

exercise day 22 - 1 hour on the treadmill and 25 minutes on the cross trainer

Last edited:
Back