Becky's Diet Diary

day 32

breakfast: porridge and a banana
snack : cherries
lunch : Ham salad and a ww yogurt
snack: graze summer berry flapjack (it's all gone now so I can't keep eating it! !)
dinner : Ham sandwich
evening snack: chocolate orange bar :O

exercise day 25 ' 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Hi - well done on your great weight loss. :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: not far off your goal weight.

Just asked where your diary was - thought you had the URL on your page but as you can see have now found it. At MIL's so have internet for a couple of days. :)

Finished boot camp and enjoyed the mix of exercise, will continue with it - not to lose weight but to keep fit.

Keep up the good work.

boot camp sounds fun! I would love to do something like that but I'm so restricted with work and my daughter I couldn't commit to enough sessions. ...I just pull mine in where I can!

As soon as I hit 4 stone I'm switching to weight training as I'm happy with my size now (12) but want to tone up :)

Did you exercise from the very start of your diet or is it only a recent thing? If you don't mind me asking! I have slacked so much on the exercise front since starting calorie counting and need to motivate myself to do more. I've decided you are my weight loss inspiration by the way :D

Did you exercise from the very start of your diet or is it only a recent thing? If you don't mind me asking! I have slacked so much on the exercise front since starting calorie counting and need to motivate myself to do more. I've decided you are my weight loss inspiration by the way :D

ooh no. ... That's way too much pressure for me! !!!

I started my diet at the end of August (after coming back from a family holiday where I ate and drank far too much and realised it needed to stop! )

focused on getting my head round eating right to start with then joined the gym in the middle of November. ... I've been doing mostly cardio up to now as really wanted to burn cals and boost losses!

weight training will hopefully start by the end of this month so I can be toned for summer!

I'll never have a bikini body (my stomach is ruined after having my daughter) but it would be nice to have a six pack hiding under my shirt. ... even if no one else sees it! !!!

arrrrgggghhh. ... Don't know what to do. ... I've been single for a year now after leaving my husband! my daughters best friends mum is trying to set me up with her brother. .... I don't know what to do! !!!!

arrrrgggghhh. ... Don't know what to do. ... I've been single for a year now after leaving my husband! my daughters best friends mum is trying to set me up with her brother. .... I don't know what to do! !!!!

If you think you are ready why not go on a date with him? X

Go and meet him - who else are you going to show your new figure off to :D

If you think you are ready why not go on a date with him? X

Go and meet him - who else are you going to show your new figure off to :D

I said I would meet him! I figured I have nothing to lose! I'm crap at dating as I have no confidence with stuff like that. .... which is daft as years ago I used to and at work I'm super confident!

We'll see what happens. ... Just trying to figure out where and when now :O

day 33

snack: ww yogurt (before swimming)
breakfast: 2 egg omelette and a banana
lunch:... went the harvester. ..salad (good), triple chicken (ok...protein ;-) ), honeycomb explosion (oops :O )

think I might skip dinner! !!!!

exercise 26 - swimming 40 lengths in 30 minutes :-D

Last edited:
I have a friend coming over today and we are going out for lunch. ...I don't see her very often as she lives away and we are both always busy with kids and work and stuff. ... I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her since I started on my diet so she night be a bit shocked when she sees me!

I said I would meet him! I figured I have nothing to lose! I'm crap at dating as I have no confidence with stuff like that. .... which is daft as years ago I used to and at work I'm super confident! We'll see what happens. ... Just trying to figure out where and when now :O

That sounds exciting though x x

She was really surprised. ... We've known each other for years and I've never been this size the whole time we've known each other!

We went out to eat and I think she was expecting me to be really strict so was surprised that I still had pudding! I didn't have anything else though for the rest of the day!

my net cals were about 1500 for the day so pretty high for me but not detrimental I hope!

date night is Tuesday. ... We're going to a pub for dinner. ...

day 34

been a busy Sunday!

breakfast: bagel with lightest philedelphia
lunch: roast turkey with veg and a low fat yogurt
afternoon: popcorn and 2 oreos at the cinema
dinner: none

exercise 27 - 30 minute walk

Back