Becky's Diet Diary

Got to be good tomorrow as been a bit naughty over the weekend plus out for a meal on Tuesday. ...I have a feeling my weigh in this week is not going to be a good one!

I'm hoping that a good day tomorrow, sensible day Tuesday and a good day Wednesday will make it all ok for Thursday! gym tues will not be brilliant as I'll be short on time but will put in extra Wednesday to make up for it!

I would do am insanity tomorrow after work but I always ache really badly the next day and don't think hobbling around on Tuesday will really make a good first impression! !!!

thinking of maybe doing hip hop abs and possibly a 30 day shred tomorrow to give me a boost. ....m

day 34

managed to be sts after the weekend. ... Have until Thursday to lose. ... This would be easy normally but as I'm out for dinner tomorrow I need to be super strict at all other times to hopefully lose! Plan for today:

Breakfast : Porridge and a banana
lunch : Ham salad and a low fat yogurt
dinner: lamb steak with veg and mint sauce and a meringue nest with fruit and yogurt

plus 1 highlight.

brings me in below 1000 for the day

exercise day 28 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
day 35

the scales show 1lb off this morning. ... I really shouldn't daily weigh as I won't count it until Thursday and will be disappointed if it is less than that now!

Have planned my food for the day so that with my gym session I should be in negative calories. ... That way tonight when I'm out for dinner I don't need to stress about what I eat!
breakfast: porridge with a banana
snack: nutri-grain bar
lunch : Ham salad and a low fat yogurt
snack : banana
dinner: Ham, eggs and a couple of chips

exercise day 29 - 50 minutes on the cross trainer and 30 minutes on the treadmill!

Last edited:
Enjoy dinner tonight! Do you know where you're going yet? You could possibly see if they have a menu online if you do, then can try and plan in advance :)

Enjoy dinner tonight! Do you know where you're going yet? You could possibly see if they have a menu online if you do, then can try and plan in advance :)

we're going to a local pub that does food so I'm just going to have to figure out out when I get there! I'm getting good at making better choices when out so should be ok. ... I'll have enough calories .... As long as I avoid things like pie or something with a heavy sauce!

Sounds like you've got it all sussed then :) hope you enjoy your night, are you feeling excited/anxious/indifferent?! I used to get so anxious when going on dates - butterflies would be going nuts in my stomach! x

Just burned 740 calories at the gym so puts my net at 10 so far for today!

I'm trying really hard not to be nervous! I'm looking forward to it but I'm crap at stuff like this. ...I'll probably come out with some really dumb comment and the guy will just think I'm stupid! !!

like earlier today when in the middle of a completely unrelated conversation I came out with 'I love onions' because I was reading something on my computer at the same time as talking! !!! luckily they know I'm an idiot at work! !!!

Just burned 740 calories at the gym so puts my net at 10 so far for today!

I'm trying really hard not to be nervous! I'm looking forward to it but I'm crap at stuff like this. ...I'll probably come out with some really dumb comment and the guy will just think I'm stupid! !!

like earlier today when in the middle of a completely unrelated conversation I came out with 'I love onions' because I was reading something on my computer at the same time as talking! !!! luckily they know I'm an idiot at work! !!!

Haha!! I'm the same, worse still when you're typing and add random words.

Aww you'll be fiiiiine :) have you known him long? You'll have to fill us in with the gossip when you get back x

Just burned 740 calories at the gym so puts my net at 10 so far for today! I'm trying really hard not to be nervous! I'm looking forward to it but I'm crap at stuff like this. ...I'll probably come out with some really dumb comment and the guy will just think I'm stupid! !! like earlier today when in the middle of a completely unrelated conversation I came out with 'I love onions' because I was reading something on my computer at the same time as talking! !!! luckily they know I'm an idiot at work! !!!

Hope you have a lovely time tonight, just be yourself and see if you like him x x

Eek! Hope you had a good night, and didn't proclaim your love for onions half way through the date. It's a bit too early to share that sort of information with a new man haha :)

I survived :-D actually had fun and was fine when I got there :)

he is a friends brother so I know of him but don't know him, we had a laugh though and plenty to talk about which was good!

We are going out again on Friday. ... This time to do something fun! ... Although we've not decided what. ... I'm tempted to suggest ice skating. ... But then I probably would make a fool of myself!

I was good food wise too. .. Had Ham eggs and chips, it was lovely but way too much food. ..I ate the Ham and eggs and just a couple of the chips, there was bread with it too but i didn't even touch that! Still showing a loss this morning so looking good for official weigh in tomorrow :-D

day 36

aiming for a good day today. .. Although I have eaten a gingerbread man! !

breakfast: porridge and a banana
snack: gingerbread man!
lunch: feta and olive salad and a low fat yogurt
snack : banana
dinner : piri piri chicken breast and veg (really yummy) and a meringue nest with low fat yogurt

exercise day 30 - 50 minutes on the cross trainer and 30 minutes on the treadmill

Last edited:
Day 37

1.8lbs off this week! Getting very close to my 4st goal now!!!! I just goes to show that you can still eat what you want and lose weight...I went out for a meal on Saturday and had a massive ice cream and went out Tuesday for a meal and have still lost - it's what you do on the majority of the days that count and being sensible when you do go off plan - I.e I went out Saturday afternoon for dinner and was not at all hungry Saturday night so didn't eat again - whereas in the past I would still have eaten for the sake of it! Plus my exercise is definitely helping boost my losses :)

breakfast : porridge and a banana
snack : fruit salad
lunch : piri piri chicken salad and a low fat yogurt
dinner : banana pancake and a fruit salad (wasn't really hungry)

Exercise day 31 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Back