Becky's Diet Diary

Amazing!! Well done. You're so right about making the right choices through the week, then it really pays off. How long until you hit 4st?

Thanks :) 2.8lbs off 4st now.... I think its unrealistic to expect that next week but hopefully in the next 2 weeks I'll hit it :)

I'm starting weight training tomorrow to start toning as up to now I've been doing mainly cardio for the calorie burn. ... I'm expecting this to stall my losses a bit too start with but as long as I know my eating is ok I'm not going to let the scales bother me :)

ha ha... tomorrow we are going Ice skating then for drinks. .... This could all go horribly wrong! !!!!

Wow very close to 4st then! Fab!!

Haha at least it's not the other way round - drinking then ice skating. Sounds like it will be a good laugh :)

ha ha... tomorrow we are going Ice skating then for drinks. .... This could all go horribly wrong! !!!!

or it could be all right :D

Been dying to hear how things went with your date - first time on the net since Monday.

You are right about the choices we make - I have been eating total rubbish since Tuesday - airline food, airport lounge where I hoovered up everything in sight as it looked so good - chocolate - wine and vodka. NOW this stops and back to my usual food and exercise.
It is 5am and I can't sleep so done some situps, squats etc and a 1 mile walk DVD.

Have a great time tonight. (it is Friday morning here - I think :confused:)

day 38

I think tonight will be funny at least, it got very challenging via text last night as to who is going to manage to stay upright! He says he's not been ice skating since he was 10...I don't know if that's true. ...I said I've not been for years which is kind of true. .. Although I did go a couple of years ago and just about managed to stay standing! I'm going to drink white wine and soda when we go out so I don't end up getting stupidly drunk! !!!

Going to get my hair cut today into a really short style which I'm quite excited about :-D I used to have really long hair but last year had it cut to how it is in my profile pic. ... Going even shorter this time :-D

food will be difficult today due to lack of time. ...

breakfast : porridge and a banana
snack: banana
dinner: ww ocean pie and fruit

exercise day 32 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 30mins weight training, 30 minutes on the treadmill. ... plus ice skating later! !!!

Last edited:
new do :-D

Attachments

• 1423830281331.jpg
    1423830281331.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 66
messy hair. .. and my (size 12!!) outfit for tonight :-D

Attachments

• 1423843014878.jpg
    1423843014878.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
day 39

major hangover this morning! ice skating was really good fun and we were surprisingly both good at it so neither of us fell! went to the pub after though and I ended up drinking 5 f glasses of wine. .. my head hurts this morning plus my body aches from weight training yesterday! so tempted to go get a Mcdonald's breakfast. .. But I won't. ..I think I'll make an omelette instead. gym is out of the window this morning as I think I'll be sick if I attempt it! Going to take the dog for a long walk later :)

breakfast : cheese and onion omelette
snack: banana
lunch : sweet chilli chicken noodle salad and a muller light yogurt
snack : chicken noodle cup a soup and a chocolate bar

exercise day 33 - 45 minute walk

Last edited:
feeling slightly more human after 2 paracetamol, an omelette, a bath, 2 ibuprofen and a banana! ready to brave my walk now! !!

feeling slightly more human after 2 paracetamol, an omelette, a bath, 2 ibuprofen and a banana! ready to brave my walk now! !!

That made me laugh out loud :D

Almost same as mine - I drank copious amounts of vodka last night to make sure I had some sleep - don't know which is worse jet lag or hangover. Don't think I will add it to my calorie count, it would be embarrassing to add it in, will just exercise it off :)

Glad you had a good time - is it looking promising?

ha ha, I don't really drink very often so really suffer for it when I do! luckily I'd done a lot at the gym and didn't eat much so was still in with calories!

We had a really good time, we get on well and have a lot to talk about which is great, I don't know where it is going so will have to see how it pans out!

I'm kind of happy as I am so I'm not pushing to make it anymore than just some fun at the minute but who knows what it could lead to. ..... ;-)

Still suffering from last night! treated me and my daughter to a romantic pizza! !!! High cals for the day but when put next to yesterday the 2 even themselves out so all good :)

day 40

seriously aching from Friday's gym session. ..I thought I'd be a bit better this morning. ... But I think its worse! Can only get in the gym tues and weds next week so will probably not push quite so hard on tues then go for it weds as I have plenty of time for recovery! slightly regretting last night's pizza, although i didn't eat much so it's not the end of the world, doing a Sunday lunch later on today so will aim for mid afternoon with it to stop me from having a big meal in the evening.

breakfast : weetabix with skimmed milk
snack: a slice of chocolate cake
lunch: roast chicken dinner and a ww yogurt
dinner: Ham and egg salad
snack: cadbury highlight

exercise day 34 - 60 minutes on the cross trainer plus day one of the 30 day plank challenge

Last edited:
day 41

going shopping for size 12 clothes today! I'm happy at a 12 so going to get a few bits. .. The plan is to tone now rather than keep losing so I'll be at this size for a while if not permanently. .. I'm happy with that as never been this size before!

Was going to go on the cross trainer this morning as going frankie and benny's for lunch but I got a really bad cramp in my leg yesterday which is still sore now, going to be walking all day, will aim to get on it when I get home later :)

breakfast : porridge and a banana
snack : fruit scone
lunch: red french pizza at frankie and benny's (650 cals)
dinner : sausage and veg soup

exercise day 35 - 30 minutes on the cross trainer and day 2 of 30 day plank challenge

Last edited:
Back