Becky's Diet Diary

Ooh lovely! What did you end up buying? Glad you had a good time ice skating :)

what didn't I end up buying would be an easier question! !!

It was lovely, got all new underwear, loads of tops, jeans, a cute little biker jacket. ... and roller blades :O .... I'd promised my daughter months ago that I'd get her some so we've both had a pair! We went out on them earlier and it was hilarious!

It's SUCH a good feeling isn't it blubex when you can go shopping and know that not only is it physically rewarding but emotionally and mentally to. We've all been there where we just think 'What's the point?' when clothes shopping. The conversations we play out in our minds but always surrounded by that pessimistic outlook on ourselves.
I went out on Saturday and it was lovely being able to get into my W32 skinny jeans. The 15" 38 slim fit shirts are still just a little tight but that's my next goal but if I can get through these engagements and then be straight back on it the next day, all well and good.
I'm at the hospital tomorrow and I've not been weighed there since towards the end of last year. I'll be interested to see what they say.
Ben
x

Beware Blubex - I did the same and now all my size 12 trousers are too big :D I have had to take them in over the front pocket so it pulls them up a bit although my tops are ok.

It really is great though isn't it - I don't ever remember being a size 12 - smallest I remember is a 14. I bought a size 10 dress just before we came here and going to have some made and I keep thinking - shall I tell her to make them a little bigger - then think don't be stupid you are not going there again.

Ben - you had done really well - took me a while to realize you were a bloke ;) do you have a diary page?

Just been reading on Ali's diary about Spa days - have you been to Ragdale Hall? When we lived in Nottingham I won a week-end for 2 there. I loved it and should have had 2 week-ends for 1 as the friend I took did not like it, hated the food as it was not all egg and chips and never went near the pool and gym :cry:
It really was a great place and I should do it again.

Only just managed to get on today as had a new phone and a total nightmare setting it up! !!

It was great to buy new stuff. ..To be fair I still only have 3 pairs of jeans in a 12 but loads of tops as i figure you can get away with them too big. ..I would love to get smaller but I think with my frame it's unlikely!

Ragdale hall is my favourite spa and only down the road from me. ...I have been there a few times and went last September as a little treat, I will definitely be going back there this summer as my reward!

Day 42

A little late in updating today!

Breakfast: porridge and a banana
Snack: graze olives
Lunch: ham salad and a low fat yogurt
Snack : banana (on the way to the gym)
Dinner: low fat super noodles, fruit and yogurt on a meringue nest.
Cadbury highlight

Exercise day 36 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 10 minutes of weights, 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Last edited:
Do you buy the Graze Boxes? I have looked at them a few times when I get the offer things - are they worth the money?

I have been having them for a while so have my boxes on an old price plus have loads of £1 off coupons as you get a code and if people sign up on it you get a bonus. I think they are worth it for what I pay. ..They are a nice little treat I would definitely recommend trying them when they are on offer. ..you can always cancel them after X

Thanks - will have a look at them when I get back.

You are up early :) we have just had lunch. It is New Years Eve tonight so bang goes the sleep pattern I have managed to sort out. :eek:

I always go into work early when my daughter is at her dad's to make up for the days when I leave early!

Have a good night tonight X

Day 43

Snack : belvita breakfast biscuits
Lunch: smoked salmon salad and a low fat yogurt
Snack : banana ( on the way to the gym ) and a Cadbury highlight
Dinner: puri puri chicken and veg

Exercise day 37 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 15 minutes of weights and 30 minutes on the treadmill

Last edited:
Absolutely knackered today as did not sleep well last night hoping to finish work at 4, go to the gym and be home for 6 so I can wind down before bed!

Day 44

0.2lbs off this week, not a lot but tbf I wasn't expecting to lose anything after the food and drink I had over my 4 day weekend! !! out for lunch tomorrow but other than that I'm planning on a really good week this week so should be a good loss next week ☺

Mid morning: Cadbury highlight
Lunch: piri piri chicken and veg and a low fat yogurt
Dinner: thai green chicken curry

Exercise day 38 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
I can't find any scales anywhere - even tried to find some in a shop but no luck. Brought my trusty tape measure with me so it will be fingers crossed for me, just have to keep away from the alcohol after the party tomorrow.

I can't find any scales anywhere - even tried to find some in a shop but no luck. Brought my trusty tape measure with me so it will be fingers crossed for me, just have to keep away from the alcohol after the party tomorrow.

Ooh, at least you can keep on track with the tape measure. ...I don't think I could go 3 months without weighing x

Ooh, at least you can keep on track with the tape measure. ...I don't think I could go 3 months without weighing x

It is going to be hard - going to have another look today whilst we are out. When we were in India I had to get weighed in the market place and there used to be a crowd round because it would sing when you put the money in and the damn things used to shout the weight out. :D
OH has suggested we go in the Sheraton etc and see if they have a gym and look for some scales.

I'm confessing to a mini binge on sweets last night, I found them in the cupboard they were my daughters but she doesn't like them! !!! Will have been well below maintain calories for the day but my sugar intake would have been shocking! !!

Out for lunch today which will be a naughty one but going to be 100% until next weigh day!

Back