Becky's Diet Diary

Ouch - hope you get it sorted soon. Have you changed your exercises?

Having a be good day today :)

Not changed anything, I think I've slept funny and trapped something, I've never had pain like it before! In the doctors waiting room now so hoping for a miracle cure!

I'm sure you'll be good today, just say no to any temptations x

Dosed up on cocodamol. ...think I'll have to ease off on weight training for a few days. ...will still do cardio though

Day 48

Breakfast: porridge and a banana
Snack: pombears
Lunch: ham salad and a low fat yogurt
Snack: 4 quality street chocolates (oops!)
Dinner : chicken enchiladas

Exercise day 42 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
What did the Doc say? Hope you are feeling better.

Landlady forgot to have our apartment cleaned on party day so she sent up a big bag of the banana fudge to say sorry - I never noticed to be honest - so I told OH to lock them in the safe (and he has) and NOT to give me any. :D

Last edited:
What did the Doc say? Hope you are feeling better.

Landlady forgot to have our apartment cleaned on party day so she sent up a big bag of the banana fudge to say sorry - I never noticed to be honest - so I told OH to lock them in the safe (and he has) and NOT to give me any. :D

Sorry to hear you are in pain, hope the doctor has managed to make you feel better x

Doctor thinks it is muscular so given me cocodamol which makes me feel sick! I got some higher strength ibuprofen which seems to be helping, gym tonight but just going to do cardio and leg weights so I'm not putting any pressure on it.

Well done on resisting the fudge, I always find the day after eating sweets hardest as my body seems to crave it but if I get past that day in fine after x

Day 49

Breakfast : porridge and a banana
Snack : pombears
Lunch: low fat super noodles, fruit and a yogurt
Snack : mini gingerbread men
Dinner: beef chilli and rice, mango chunks, meringue nest and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 43 - 50 minutes on the cross trainer, 40 minutes on the treadmill

Last edited:
Have just realised that the cals on the super noodle pack are for half a pack not all of it. ..so gone from 139 cals to 280...will have to work harder at the gym tonight to make up for it as have planned my food for the day

Noodles get me every time with the half pack thing! Who eats half a packet of noodles?!

Hope you're in less pain today.

Noodles get me every time with the half pack thing! Who eats half a packet of noodles?!

Hope you're in less pain today.

It's such a con isn't it? ! I thought it was good when I bought them but the front of the pack is so misleading!

My shoulder is ok when I'm lying down but it hurts when I'm sitting which is making work hard. ..I've had to take a cocodamol so feeling really spaced out now

I've found the maggi noodle packs to be the lowest in cals. Aldi ones are just bizarre! They have a calorie amount for the dry noodles then it's about 250 cals more once they are cooked! Not sure how a bit of water and a spice packet can add that many cals. They are good to have in the cupboard though if you're in a rush or haven't got anything fresh in.

Is there any oil in the sachets. Some I have bought have had spices in 1 packet and another is oil. I throw that one away.

Is there any oil in the sachets. Some I have bought have had spices in 1 packet and another is oil. I throw that one away.

Just the spices, to be fair 280 calories for it wasn't bad as it was really filling. ...It just annoyed me as I have planned my food for the day at 1200 and will be over it now. ... I'll still be under after exercise.

I'm just really hoping to get to my 4st goal this week!

It won't be the end of the world if I don't but I'm six months in at the end of this month and I would love it to be exactly 4st in 6 months!

Just the spices, to be fair 280 calories for it wasn't bad as it was really filling. ...It just annoyed me as I have planned my food for the day at 1200 and will be over it now. ... I'll still be under after exercise.

I'm just really hoping to get to my 4st goal this week!

It won't be the end of the world if I don't but I'm six months in at the end of this month and I would love it to be exactly 4st in 6 months!

That would be brilliant. :cross:

Noodles well and truly burnt off at the gym

I've found the maggi noodle packs to be the lowest in cals. Aldi ones are just bizarre! They have a calorie amount for the dry noodles then it's about 250 cals more once they are cooked! Not sure how a bit of water and a spice packet can add that many cals. They are good to have in the cupboard though if you're in a rush or haven't got anything fresh in.

I'll have to have a look for those ones

I'll have to have a look for those ones

I got them from Ocado but I am sure I've seen them in big supermarkets. I got some chicken ones from B&M Bargains recently but the ones I got from Ocado are more interesting flavours like tikka etc :)

Just been in the supermarket and had a look in the noodle isle - will take a photo next time - what an array of flavours both rice and wheat ones. Looked at all the cals and the lowest I could find was 192 for 65gm packet. We do share a packet but only because I put other stuff in with them, if I was having just them I could eat them all plus some more.
When I am at home I always buy the Maggie ones from B and M and add more spices to them.

Just been in the supermarket and had a look in the noodle isle - will take a photo next time - what an array of flavours both rice and wheat ones. Looked at all the cals and the lowest I could find was 192 for 65gm packet. We do share a packet but only because I put other stuff in with them, if I was having just them I could eat them all plus some more.
When I am at home I always buy the Maggie ones from B and M and add more spices to them.

I'm defo going to have a look around for others, they are just really handy to have in the cupboard. ..I've got bored of salads for lunch so need to find an alternative!

Back