Becky's Diet Diary

Day 50

Half way through my hundred days

Breakfast : porridge and a banana
Snack : mango chunks
Lunch: chicken and roasted veg sizzler (an asda ready meal 250 cals and yummy) and a slice of cake (one of our drivers is leaving and brought in home made cake! )
Dinner : lamb steak with a mountain of veg and mint sauce

Exercise day 44 - 50 minutes on the cross trainer and 35 minutes on the treadmill

Last edited:
All this talk about Ragdale Hall made me realise you're not far from me! x

Ooh I never look at where people are. ..I'm sure one day I'll be chatting to someone I know and not realise!

We had a pub in Shepshed for 2 years then went back to one in Nottingham for a long time. Always did our spice and rice shopping on Belgrave Road in Leicester and still go back there to eat when we are at MIL's in Notts.
Sure that will happen someday Becky. :D

Arrgh. ...I knew I should have counted my loss this morning. ...I was at target but won't count it unless it's on a Thursday. ...just had the most calorific yummiest cake in the world. ....just for the record if I'm not at target tomorrow it was totally worth it! !!!!

Good cardio session at the gym done and a yummy dinner eaten, no more food allowed tonight so going for a shower then going to watch gone girl

Day 51

Well I genuinely don't know how I've done it but this week I've lost 4.2lbs. ..i think that is my biggest single loss to date and takes me well below my 4st target. I'm looking to lose another 7 lbs now ...I'm happy at a size 12 but want a buffer in case I have a naughty week, I'm upping my calorie allowance though to start slowly getting me to a maintain amount. Going to increase by 100 for 2 weeks then by another 100 in 2 weeks and keep doing that until I find my maintain amount.

Breakfast: porridge
Snack: carrot cake (I knew it was coming so have a really low calorie lunch planned, skipped my banana at breakfast and only had a small slice )
Lunch: grilled chicken breast with broccoli and asparagus and more cake!
Dinner: cajun spiced chicken breast and veg and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 45 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Day 51 Well I genuinely don't know how I've done it but this week I've lost 4.2lbs. ..i think that is my biggest single loss to date and takes me well below my 4st target. I'm looking to lose another 7 lbs now ...I'm happy at a size 12 but want a buffer in case I have a naughty week, I'm upping my calorie allowance though to start slowly getting me to a maintain amount. Going to increase by 100 for 2 weeks then by another 100 in 2 weeks and keep doing that until I find my maintain amount. Exercise day 45

Well done, that's sounds great, you have done so well x x

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: That is brilliant --- have some more cake - it must have been that that did it. What a way to finish.

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Last edited:
I went on the net to find mine - I have a BMR of 1070 and maintain at 1550 which I have found is just about right.

Glad your shoulder is a little better.

I went on the net to find mine - I have a BMR of 1070 and maintain at 1550 which I have found is just about right.

Glad your shoulder is a little better.

Mine is apparently 1800 but if I jump up to that I know I'll gain. ...I don't really trust that figure! !!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: That is brilliant --- have some more cake - it must have been that that did it. What a way to finish.

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Thanks there is cake at work again today!

1800 does seem a big jump from 1200. I think some days I would eat things just for the sake of making up the number if I had 1800 as I have got quite used to the amount of food I have now.
Could easily make it up in wine though. :)

1800 does seem a big jump from 1200. I think some days I would eat things just for the sake of making up the number if I had 1800 as I have got quite used to the amount of food I have now.
Could easily make it up in wine though. :)

That's my worry. ...so far if I've had a bad day I've made sure I've not gone over 1800. I'm hoping with the 100 increases every 2 weeks I'll lose that last 7 lbs and find the right balance!

I could easily drink that and more with wine but avoiding alcohol unless I'm out as that will be my downfall! !!

Yes that feeling is great isn't it ? I now know that if I do a couple of days at about 1300 I can have a naughty day now and again like going out for a meal or having some wine etc.
Our favourite restaurant opened again today but have food planned for the next couple of days so will be in there on Saturday. Went to the market today but was very restraint :)

I feel like all I've done today is eat yet I still have enough calories left for a Cadbury highlight at bed time! In all fairness I've been eating pretty much all day but my portions have been controlled to keep me within my target. ...I certainly couldn't eat like this everyday as my sugar is through the roof but as a one off post weigh in its been pretty fun

Back