Becky's Diet Diary

Day 52

My washing machine decided to break last night I was just about to order a new one this morning and all the men kept suggesting a million things to fix it. ...so I went home and cleaned the filter. ...I've put a wash on and I'm hoping that when I go home at lunch it will have worked. ...I really begrudge spending money on things like washing machines! !!

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : carrot cake ( finishing off the cake from yesterday! )
Lunch: grilled chicken breast with broccoli and asparagus and a piece of chocolate cake (it's all gone now! )
Dinner: spaghetti bolognese and fruit salad

Exercise day 46 - 50 minutes on the cross trainer and 15 on the treadmill

Last edited:
Managed to fix the washing machine. ...will save the money for a treat

Well done! I managed to fix our boiler the other week and had a bit of an 'I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!' moment haha!!

Ha ha, I was very proud of myself. ...Two of the men at work offered to come and fix it for me but I was determined to do it myself! !!

Glad you were able to fix it - I would not have a clue, I would probably just thump it :D

Glad you were able to fix it - I would not have a clue, I would probably just thump it :D

That was my first instinct...I nearly ripped the door off last night as I had clothes stuck in there but managed to get them out!

I'm glad I didn't order one last night though as it literally only took me 5 minutes to sort it. ...my daughter had left a sticker on a top and it had jammed in the filter! !!!

For some reason my quotes are not working right. ...I tried to quote zeke in my last post and it's come up with a totally random one I've never seen before! !!

Thanks zeke!

Day 53

Started work at 5am (yawn ) should finish at about 8.30....I don't mind these shifts as get paid plus get toil for then but it's a ridiculously early start and I'll be knackered later. ..plus I didn't sleep well

The plan for today is to keep myself as busy as I can until I crash so gym straight from work and then housework for a few hours.

My daughter will be home at 5 and my niece is sleeping over tonight. ...They are only 3 months apart in age so are really good friends even though they are complete opposites!

The other problem with being up so early is that I'll eat more as I'll have breakfast early then want more when I get home from the gym!

Breakfast : porridge and a banana
Snack : cheese and onion omelet
Lunch: crust less cheese and bacon quiche
Snack: 2 jammie dodgers!
Dinner : chicken and broccoli pie, fruit and a ww yogurt
Snack: jelly babies and 2 chocolate biscuits

Exercise day 47 - 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 30 minutes of weight training, 15 minutes on the treadmill. ..exhausted now!

Last edited:
For some reason my quotes are not working right. ...I tried to quote zeke in my last post and it's come up with a totally random one I've never seen before! !!

Thanks zeke!

Is that the one with 666 in it - I went back through the last couple of pages to see what that was about :)

Is that the one with 666 in it - I went back through the last couple of pages to see what that was about :)

Yes, it's done it a couple of times before and I've deleted them. ...its always completely random posts by people I've never seen before. ...must be a glitch in the system somewhere! !!!

I though it was an odd quote as I couldn't recall anyone saying anything like that recently in your diary! Strange!

I think it's because I'm on my phone. ...

Day 51

Well I genuinely don't know how I've done it but this week I've lost 4.2lbs. ..i think that is my biggest single loss to date and takes me well below my 4st target. I'm looking to lose another 7 lbs now ...I'm happy at a size 12 but want a buffer in case I have a naughty week, I'm upping my calorie allowance though to start slowly getting me to a maintain amount. Going to increase by 100 for 2 weeks then by another 100 in 2 weeks and keep doing that until I find my maintain amount.

Breakfast: porridge
Snack: carrot cake (I knew it was coming so have a really low calorie lunch planned, skipped my banana at breakfast and only had a small slice  )
Lunch: grilled chicken breast with broccoli and asparagus and more cake!
Dinner: cajun spiced chicken breast and veg and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 45 - 30 minute walk

Here to follow - looks like you've been doing amazing! :) Congrats on reaching your target, and with such a great loss!!

Here to follow - looks like you've been doing amazing! :) Congrats on reaching your target, and with such a great loss!!

Hi

Thanks I'm really pleased and never thought I'd achieve anything like it!

I took some pictures six months ago when I started. ...will be taking more tomorrow for comparison. ...if I'm feeling brave I'll post them!

My niece is sleeping over tonight as my sister and her husband are out. ...she's already playing up. ...wants her mum, scared, can't sleep. .... she did this at my mum's the other week and ended up sleeping in her room. ... I'm not so soft so gave told her to get back to bed. ...I have a feeling tonight is going to be hell. ..especially as I've been up since 4.30! !!!

Back