Becky's Diet Diary

Brilliant -you are looking great - well done.
My before ones are disgusting - will put them up later, yesterdays were too bright taken outside so will do them indoors later. I am only 5ft 3 and weighed 15.5 stones :eek:.

Inspiring before & after pics! Well done on your amazing loss and great tenacity and motivation!

Day 56

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : banana
Lunch: sweet chilli chicken noodle salad and a low fat yogurt
Snack: ww carrot cake and some belgian chocolate that I found in my drawer! Plus a cadburys highlight
Dinner: grilled chicken breast and a mountain of veg. Fruit and a ww yogurt
Evening: Cadbury highlight

Exercise day 50!. ..halfway through so going to have to make it a good one! 25 minutes on the cross trainer, 25 minutes of weight training and 15 mins on the treadmill

Last edited:
I've figured out what I'm going to do diet wise when I get to 160.... Monday to Friday I will continue as I am at 1200 as I find this really easy to do.

At the weekends I will still count calories but without any limit other than common sense. ...if I maintain or even lose a little on this I will be happy. ...if I gain some weeks and lose others to keep it more or less balanced I'll be happy. ....if I start to gain I'll revise my plan accordingly

Love the pics! You look fabulous. I think I'm about the same size as your before pic at the moment. How tall are you?

Love the pics! You look fabulous. I think I'm about the same size as your before pic at the moment. How tall are you?

Thanks bea ☺

I'm 5' 7" in the before pics I was wearing size 18 clothes but to be fair they were a bit tight so was probably closer to a size 20.... I think you're smaller than that x

You look fantastic, what a brill job you've done. Well done! :) :party0049:

That sounds like a good plan too!

Day 57

Going to the pub for lunch today so aiming to make a healthy choice. ...also have a salad planned for dinner so will be in cals ☺

Breakfast : porridge and a banana
Lunch: chicken tikka wrap followed by rhubarb crumble and custard. (Oops! )

I'm being naughty and skipping dinner. ..I'm not at all hungry and it feels way too late to eat now (8.45) as I'll be going for a shower then to bed soon! Still had plenty of cals today though!

Exercise day 51 - 20 minute walk to the gym, 35 minutes on the treadmill, 60 minutes aqua aerobics then a 20 minute walk home! Knackered now! !!!!

Last edited:
Lunch sounds delicious!! :)

Have you exercised every day for 51 days??

It was yum. ...I just paid for it though at the gym and aqua aerobics!

Yep on the exercise. ...I aim to do at least 30 minutes of something every day. ...Some days are just a walk, others are epic sessions at the gym it all depends on how much time and energy I have and if my daughter is at home or at her dad's!

That's brill!! I doubt I could go even 5 days in a row. I've never been a big fan of exercise. Will have to start trying to make time for it tho. Well done you, no wonder you did such a great job getting to your target! :)

That's brill!! I doubt I could go even 5 days in a row. I've never been a big fan of exercise. Will have to start trying to make time for it tho. Well done you, no wonder you did such a great job getting to your target! :)

I never used to enjoy it but now I'm getting into it is great and I feel amazing after. ...I started small with just walks or simple exercise, joined the gym last Nov and just did cardio on the machines and I've built up to where I am now x

Day 58

1.6lbs off this morning. ...A lot more than I expected after my terrible weekend but I guess I have made up for it with exercise and cutting back in the week. ...This defo gives me hope for how I'll live with maintaining when I get to goal!

Snack: grapes and a pack of mini jammie dodgers
Lunch: chicken and roasted veg sizzler and a low fat yogurt
Snack : ww carrot cake and a Cadbury highlight
Dinner : spiced chicken and mango salad and a ww yogurt
Snacks: pombears and jungle biscuits

Exercise day 52 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Well done on the loss, another great week.

I started the same as you with the exercise - the first time I went to the gym I felt really stupid as I was at my heaviest but I chose to do water aerobics where nobody would see me (already done a reccy as the gym is in a holiday complex) and it did help that most of the other ladies were almost the same weight as me.
Then as I lost weight I started by doing a back class where we sat in chairs and did simple exercises but the instructor convinced me I was wasting my time and to come to her other classes like aerobics and pilates and I loved them. When I am in Spain I go everyday to at least one class and in Wales go 3 times a week to Aerobics and Water aerobics when it is on. The only gym near me is full of bouncer looking blokes so do not venture in there :)

Great loss again :) It definitely looks like your exercise is paying off. I'd like to join the gym but I don't think I'd get time to go really. Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Finding the time to go can be difficult. ...I fit mine in when my daughter is at her dad's so it works well for me. ...if she was home every night I'd have to have a rethink!

Day 59

Snack : mini gingerbread menand some jelly beans
Lunch: ww cottage pie and a low fat yogurt
Snack : mini jammie dodgers
Dinner: cheese and onion omelette , fruit and a yogurt
Snack pack of oreos.

Light horlicks before bed ☺

Exercise day 53 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Back