Becky's Diet Diary

Totally nailed it today at less than 1100 cals.

I've just had a bath and then moisturised with frangipani monoi oil which I got on my last spa day. ...it smells so lovely. ...think I'm going to have to book a spa day as a treat in the not too distant future ....

Ooh lovely! I've always wanted to go on a spa day but never have as I've always felt too fat!! That's something I'd love to do once I'm slimmer :)

Ooh lovely! I've always wanted to go on a spa day but never have as I've always felt too fat!! That's something I'd love to do once I'm slimmer :)

Don't let that put you off....I've been no matter what my size and there are women there of all shapes and sizes. I'm trying to think of rewards that aren't food related and don't want to spend too much on clothes until I find my ideal size so this will defo be a treat for me later on in the year. ...waiting to hear if my daughter is going away with her dad this year and I'll book it for then

Day 63

I'm in a bad mood for no reason today! Dentist appointment at 11.50 for a filling and really busy at work really isn't helping! !! Going to legs bums and tums tonight and have a really good food day planned, plus a sneaky weigh in this morning shows a 1.2 lb drop so i really should be in a good mood! !

Breakfast : porridge
Snack : banana and a Mr kipling chocolate slice
Lunch: sausages and root veg mash and a low fat yogurt
Afternoon : Cadbury highlight and an oat so simple cereal bar
Dinner : chicken curry and a ww yogurt

Exercise day 57 - 15 minutes on the treadmill followed by a 45 minute legs bums and tums class!

Last edited:
Day 63 I'm in a bad mood for no reason today! Dentist appointment at 11.50 for a filling and really busy at work really isn't helping! !! Going to legs bums and tums tonight and have a really good food day planned, plus a sneaky weigh in this morning shows a 1.2 lb drop so i really should be in a good mood! ! Breakfast : porridge Snack : banana Lunch: sausages and root veg mash and a low fat yogurt Dinner : grilled chicken breast and veg Exercise day 57

That's a good loss, when is official weigh in? X

Aww I would be grumpy and scared because of the filling, you are braver than me x

Good looks good, hope you feel happier as the day goes on x x

That's a good loss, when is official weigh in? X

Aww I would be grumpy and scared because of the filling, you are braver than me x

Good looks good, hope you feel happier as the day goes on x x

Not until Thursday, I'll be happy with 1.2 but hopefully with 2 more good days it will be more!

I don't mind the filling but hate injections so always try to have work done without, I have to come back to work after so I'm hoping I won't have to have one!

I'm sure I'll be fine after x

Does it hurt without the injection though? X

I am terrified of needles which is why I am terrified to go to the dentist x

It hurts if they hit a nerve but only when they are on it and it stops immediately when they stop drilling.

Luckily mine was only a little one so it was literally just a second of pain and much better than having the injection ☺

I find that dentists are much better now than they used to be years ago and are very tolerant of people yay don't like dentists/injections etc x

You should tell your dentist what your concerns are, if they don't help look for a dentist that will. Mine is fantastic, and she is brilliant with my daughter too x

Just got back from legs bums and tums. ...really enjoyed it as it really pushed me. ...I'm going to ache tomorrow!

Glad you enjoyed it! I secretly like the post-exercise muscle ache :D

I love it, if I don't hurt the next day i don't feel like I worked hard enough! I've warned my friend at work to be prepared for me moaning all day! !!!

Day 64

Starting to feel an ache from last night when I walk now so defo feel like it was worth it! Aiming for another good day today, although I have a feeling one of the managers is bringing in cream cakes for his birthday!

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : banana and a cream cake
Lunch : grilled chicken breast with veg and a low fat yogurt

no dinner as not hungry

Exercise day 58 - 20 minute walk to the leisure centre tonight then 1 hour of aqua aerobics. Got a lift home with my sister ☺

Last edited:
Didn't get much walking in yesterday as we were out for the day - the girl told us we were going to do a lot of walking so be prepared - we did 3,500 steps!! By the time we got back it was too late to go out walking and could not be bother to do a DVD so will have to make up for it today.

Are you following the DM articles? Might give the pizza on a wrap a try when we are home and change the topping a bit.

Didn't get much walking in yesterday as we were out for the day - the girl told us we were going to do a lot of walking so be prepared - we did 3,500 steps!! By the time we got back it was too late to go out walking and could not be bother to do a DVD so will have to make up for it today.

Are you following the DM articles? Might give the pizza on a wrap a try when we are home and change the topping a bit.

I forgot to look yesterday. I've done a pizza on a wrap as a slimming world recipe before and it was lovely, I definitely recommend it x

Day 65

2.2lbs off this week which in really pleased with will update my stats online in a bit.

I have a very busy day at work today as British standards are in auditing us at least I finish at 3 so the pain is only temporary! !!!!

Breakfast : porridge
Snack : banana
Lunch : chicken arrabiata and a low fat yogurt
Dinner : Chinese snacks and some dolly mixtures

Exercise day 59 - 30 minute walk

Last edited:
Back