Becky's Diet Diary

This is getting better and better - more than half a stone in 3 weeks - :wow:

well done on your loss Bex - that's FABULOUS!! :woohoo:

Wow well done Hun, another great loss x

Thanks both, I'm really pleased. Have a couple of bad days coming up as it's my daughters birthday and we're having a tea party on mothers day. Hopefully with exercise and being good at all other times I'll stay on track for next week.

Looking back I have lost every single week since I started. ...admittedly one week it was only 0.4lbs but I'm still amazed at how well I've done

Thanks both, I'm really pleased. Have a couple of bad days coming up as it's my daughters birthday and we're having a tea party on mothers day. Hopefully with exercise and being good at all other times I'll stay on track for next week.

Looking back I have lost every single week since I started. ...admittedly one week it was only 0.4lbs but I'm still amazed at how well I've done

Wow, I think that's just as impressive as the actual amount you've lost. Shows some serious dedication to be so consistent with losses every week. I would be very very proud of myself if I was you! :) :)

Hi here to sub :) x

Day 66

Finally it's Friday! I was in bed by 8 last night with a sore throat. Woke up this morning, my throat is killing and I feel really dehydrated I think I'm coming down with something but I really hope not as I have lots on over the next few days.

I have a good day planned food wise today plus it's gym night tonight. ...just need to get through work!

Breakfast: porridge
Snack : fruit salad
Lunch: chilli chicken noodle salad and a low fat yogurt

Exercise day 60 - 5 mile walk. ..took 1hr 13 mins!

Last edited:
Hope you feel better soon Becky! x

Thanks x Me too!

I've planned a 5 mile walk for tonight instead of my gym session, meeting a friend along the way for part of it. We will have dogs with us both so have decided it's a practice walk for the summer when we can stop at a pub on route for a beer in a pub garden! Can't do it tonight as the dogs won't be allowed in!

Well done for the fab loss! I hope your throat infection clears up really soon.

Well done for the fab loss! I hope your throat infection clears up really soon.

Thanks

My throat is still sore, it's the constant feeling of dehydration that's annoying me more. ...I've drank over 2 litres today and still feel thirsty!

Just got back from a 5 mile walk. .. feeling much better now, sore throat doesn't seem so bad ☺

Just got back from a 5 mile walk. .. feeling much better now, sore throat doesn't seem so bad ?

5 miles is good going :) glad you are feeling better xx

Day 67

Out shopping for size 10 jeans today. ..They won't quite fit yet but my 12's are going baggy so I'll need them soon!

Breakfast : ham and cheese panini after swimming
Lunch: none
Afternoon: Cadbury highlight
Dinner : firecracker chicken and rice , ww yogurt and fruit

Bedtime: light horlicks

Exercise day 61 - 45 minute swim ( 3/4 of a mile)

Last edited:
Size 10 jeans purchased. ...can get them on and do them up but they are a bit snug. ...a few more pounds to go and they'll be perfect also bought a couple of lovely tops in size 12, they fit lovely now and will be ok for a bit as my boobs don't seem to be shrinking at all and I think I can get away with tops a little bigger. ..I prefer loose tops top tight ones ☺

Day 67 Out shopping for size 10 jeans today. ..They won't quite fit yet but my 12's are going baggy so I'll need them soon! Breakfast : ham and cheese panini after swimming Lunch: none Afternoon: Cadbury highlight Dinner : firecracker chicken and rice Exercise day 61 - 45 minute swim ( 3/4 of a mile)

Ahh how exciting size 10, won't be long Hun x

What is firecracker chicken? X

Ahh how exciting size 10, won't be long Hun x

What is firecracker chicken? X

I reckon 2 weeks until they'll fit comfortably!

It was an asda ready meal. ...my alternative to a take away! It was chicken in a kind of spicy sweet and sour sauce with rice, it was lovely and under 400 calories

Back