Becky's Diet Diary

Have just sorted through my freezer. ...I thrown out all of the unlabeled/undated meat as it's been in there for ages and also any meat that's been in there for too long. .... I now have an empty drawer in there (it was overflowing before) and enough meat, veg etc for 10 meals.

I've made a list of what is in there and am going to try to not so a shop until it's gone. ...I will have to do a little shop for things like bread for my daughters lunches and fruit but will keep it to a minimum

Going to the harvester for lunch tomorrow which will probably be a bit naughty but I'm planning on a morning swim and a three mile walk first so that should limit the damage! !!

Last edited:
Have just sorted through my freezer. ...I thrown out all of the unlabeled/undated meat as it's been in there for ages and also any meat that's been in there for too long. .... I now have an empty drawer in there (it was overflowing before) and enough meat, veg etc for 10 meals.

I've made a list of what is in there and am going to try to not so a shop until it's gone. ...I will have to do a little shop for things like bread for my daughters lunches and fruit but will keep it to a minimum 

Dreading what I am going back to - our son is taking his grandmother to our house for maybe a couple of weeks (depending how things go I think) so stocked up the chest freezer for them but I am sure it is going to be a right mess when we get home. I said before I have lists etc but son will pull stuff out, leaving it like a tip and no list.:D

Dreading what I am going back to - our son is taking his grandmother to our house for maybe a couple of weeks (depending how things go I think) so stocked up the chest freezer for them but I am sure it is going to be a right mess when we get home. I said before I have lists etc but son will pull stuff out, leaving it like a tip and no list.:D

That's really good of him ☺ I know what you mean though about mess
...no one ever keeps things the way I like them!

Day 74

We didn't make it top swimming today as we over slept which is a little bit annoying! Still going for a walk though. ... We're walking to the library which is about 1 and a quarter miles then we'll walk through town and then home. ... should hopefully get close to 3 miles ... will have my 8 year old daughter with me so won't be the quickest walk but still a good workout!

Off to the harvester later so I'm hoping to make smart food choices today! Think I'm going to dig my bike out of the garage this week and try and get out on it a couple of times a week

Breakfast : porridge
Lunch: harvester salad, chicken with a baked potato and cheesecake!
Dinner: a couple of spoonfuls of vegetable rice and some fruit

Exercise 67 -55 minute walk

Last edited:
Day 75

Showing a sts on the scales this morning which in happy with after yesterday! Not sure what we are doing this afternoon. ...my daughter is going to Sunday club this morning so I'll go for a walk but then not sure after that!

Breakfast: bacon sandwich ( cooked the bacon in my halogen oven which has been in its box for 18 months! My grill is broken in my oven so this was a much healthier option than frying! )
Snack : chocolate chip cookie (me and my daughter made yesterday! )
Lunch : ww quiche and a ww yogurt
Snack : chocolate bar
Dinner : gammon, eggs and chips (used the halogen oven again. ....very impressed ☺ ) plus some dolly mixtures!

Exercise day 68 - 1 hour 10 minute walk, steady pace - 4 miles ☺

Last edited:
Mods have taken down the link in my diary. Works out at £5 voucher a month - OH has just looked into it for me.

Just finished my walk and going to read through some of the US Vegan cookbooks I have got this week via Kindle etc - much better recipes than UK ones.

I have lost that 1lb again but not going to count eat, just eat some more cake. :D

Mods have taken down the link in my diary. Works out at £5 voucher a month - OH has just looked into it for me.

Just finished my walk and going to read through some of the US Vegan cookbooks I have got this week via Kindle etc - much better recipes than UK ones.

I have lost that 1lb again but not going to count eat, just eat some more cake. :D

I noticed it wasn't in your diary! More cake defo sounds like a good idea! When I get to maintain my plan is to eat without restriction at weekends (it's pretty much what in doing now anyway) and then stick to 12-1500 through the week ☺

My plan as well but I must keep out of the cake shops, it is not something I eat at home but this is a case of try it because we don't know what it is and they are usually moorish. Yesterday had something like brioche with an almond filling in it which was delicious. Might as well buy a bottle of wine if I am going to eat cake but I want to stay off the alcohol for the rest of the time we are here.

My plan as well but I must keep out of the cake shops, it is not something I eat at home but this is a case of try it because we don't know what it is and they are usually moorish. Yesterday had something like brioche with an almond filling in it which was delicious. Might as well buy a bottle of wine if I am going to eat cake but I want to stay off the alcohol for the rest of the time we are here.

I need to remember that I'm not at goal yet though! I'm doing brilliantly at maintaining at weekends but then have to work really hard for my loss in the week!

Day 76

Going for a pub lunch today that was supposed to happen lastThursday!

Lunch: total carnage. ...see pics below!

Exercise day 69 - insanity pure cardio followed by cardio abs, 1 hour in total

Last edited:
Oops.... lunch. ...

So the plan is no dinner! Got loads of exercise planned in this week which will burn it off! !!!

Attachments

• 1427119032065.jpg
    1427119032065.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 1427119040744.jpg
    1427119040744.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 49
It was rhubarb crumble with custard. ....well worth everyone of the 600 calories!

The total meal came to over 2000!!!!!

Feeling really sick not sure if it's the epic lunch, or the exercise or if I've caught the lurgy off of somebody. ... daughter was ill last week and loads of people have been off work. .... going to go to bed early and hope it will pass by the morning. .... no way can I be off work at the moment!

Feeling really sick  not sure if it's the epic lunch, or the exercise or if I've caught the lurgy off of somebody. ... daughter was ill last week and loads of people have been off work. .... going to go to bed early and hope it will pass by the morning. .... no way can I be off work at the moment!

Oh no :(

Hope you get a good nights sleep and wake up feeling well!

Day 77

Feeling much better this morning. ... I think it was a combination of food and exercise last night! I'm getting really stressed out with work at the minute so looking forward to some holiday over the next couple of weeks. ...just need to make it to Friday!

Snack : ww carrot cake
Lunch: thai green chicken curry, ww yogurt and graze flapjack
Dinner: beef in ale with potato and a ww yogurt

1 Cadbury highlight

Exercise day 70 - Today has been a good one. ... 27 minute bike ride from work (4.9 miles) 20 minute walk to the gym (1.2 miles) 45 minutes legs bums and tums, 20 minute walk home (1.2 miles)!

Last edited:
Your pub lunch looked delicious! I love a good pudding. Had a tiramisu at the Italian restaurant on Sunday night and it was the best thing ever :D

Glad you're feeling better today.

Your pub lunch looked delicious! I love a good pudding. Had a tiramisu at the Italian restaurant on Sunday night and it was the best thing ever :D

Glad you're feeling better today.

It was lovely, I know what you mean about pudding! I love tiramisu.

Still trying to burn off yesterday! !!

Glad you're feeling better today. Are you going anywhere nice for your hols, or do you just have some time off work?

What's the WW carrot cake like?

Back