Becky's Diet Diary

That's fab, I knew what you'd gained wouldn't stick around for long. It probably is from eating bread if you don't usually have it very often.

What did you have at harvester? Haven't been there for ages.

Thanks

I had a big bowl of salad, chicken with mash and peas and then a great big piece of cheesecake! !! It was lovely!

Well done on the loss and loving the cheesecake meal replacement idea, onto a new diet there ;)

Monday

Today's food:
Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories )
Snack : nutrigrain bar (131 calories )
Lunch: Covent Garden soup (258 calories ), fruit (94 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Dinner: ww jamaican jerk curry with rice (346 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Snack : mini chocolate digestives ( 124 calories )

Calories eaten : 1176

Exercise day 90
Fast walk (140 calories )

Calories burned: 140

Net calories : 1036

Last edited:
My fitbit has arrived I've not linked it to mfp as I only record specific exercise on there and don't want to end up with double entries. ...will be interesting to see how many steps I do in a day as I'm sure it's not nearly enough! !!!

Its ended up synced to mfp through my fitness tracker anyway! I can separate it from exercise calories easily enough though as I track them through that separately so just need to make sure I don't eat them back!

Well done on the loss - I don't take any notice of the extra calories it gives for walking just carry on with my own calorie numbers.

On Bounts - you and Barbette joined on the same day and she has now 550 points :eek: she said she has no idea how as she is using her fitbit and doing couch to 5 km - depending what day she does about half the number of my steps so somebody somewhere must like her. The supermarket vouchers are back so think I will order mine today.

Well done on the loss - I don't take any notice of the extra calories it gives for walking just carry on with my own calorie numbers.

On Bounts - you and Barbette joined on the same day and she has now 550 points :eek: she said she has no idea how as she is using her fitbit and doing couch to 5 km - depending what day she does about half the number of my steps so somebody somewhere must like her. The supermarket vouchers are back so think I will order mine today.

Brilliant! I've got my fitbit set up properly now so will hopefully start getting some points through that from today. The other days I've managed to track my main walk with a gps app on my phone but that is only such a small part of my day!

Tuesday

Food:
Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories )
Snack : nutrigrain bar ( 131 calories ), cadburys milk tray (97 calories )
Lunch: pesto chicken pasta (486 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ), fruit ( 43 calories )
Snack : cadburys milk tray ( 97 calories ) and a chocolate slice (139 calories )
Dinner: hunters chicken and rice (352 calories ) , meringue nest (53 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Cadbury highlight ( 39calories )

Calories eaten : 1660

Exercise day 91
5 mile walk! 661 calories

Calories burned : 661

Net calories : 999

Total steps: 13,585

Last edited:
I've cancelled my gym membership now that the weather is better as I would much rather go out for a walk or ride my bike than be stuck in the gym!

I will rejoin later on in the year when the weather gets bad again!

I am absolutely starving today for some reason! I've really struggled to make it to lunch time! !!!

Know what you mean. I've been picking all day!

Know what you mean. I've been picking all day!

My calories eaten are high today. ...just had a lovely 5 mile walk in the sun though so burned a few off!!!!!

Love walking even more in nice weather, we need to remember sunscreen now the temperature is getting up x

Walking home from work tonight which is just under 5 miles. ..it's so warm!

Wednesday

Food:
porridge ( 115 calories )
Snack : nutrigrain bar ( 131 calories ), fruit ( 70 calories )
Lunch: healthy living quiche( 258 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Snack : Graze lemon curd flapjack (248 calories ), cadburys highlight (38 calories )
Dinner : braised beef and mash (292 calories ) , meringue nest ( 53 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Snack : mini chocolate digestives ( 124 calories )

Calories eaten : 1,437

Exercise day 92
Just under 5 mile walk 627 calories

Calories burned : 627

Net calories : 810

Total steps : 11,290

Last edited:
Wednesday Food: porridge ( 115 calories ) Snack : nutrigrain bar ( 131 calories ), fruit ( 70 calories ) Lunch: healthy living quiche( 258 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) Snack : Graze lemon curd flapjack (248 calories ), cadburys highlight (38 calories ) Dinner : braised beef and mash (292 calories ) , meringue nest ( 53 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) Calories eaten : Exercise day 92 Just under 5 mile walk 627 calories Calories burned : 627 Net calories : Total steps :

That all sounds yummy x

Well done on nearly five miles, my new commute will be 6.5/7 miles a day :O

That's a lot of walking, plus I expect you'll be on your feet a lot at work!

I enjoyed the walk today in the sun. ...not sure I'd be too keen on the rain though!

That's a lot of walking, plus I expect you'll be on your feet a lot at work! I enjoyed the walk today in the sun. ...not sure I'd be too keen on the rain though!

I know it is going to be tiring but hopefully good for the diet :D There is a bus if it's raining but will take the same kind of time x

I know it is going to be tiring but hopefully good for the diet :D There is a bus if it's raining but will take the same kind of time x

It will defo be good for your diet! And will be easy once you get used to it x

Back