Becky's Diet Diary

That's a lot of walking, plus I expect you'll be on your feet a lot at work!

I enjoyed the walk today in the sun. ...not sure I'd be too keen on the rain though!

That is going to be my problem when I get home, don't mind walking in the cold but I hate the rain. It is getting very humid here so having to do my walks earlier and earlier or later in the evening.

That is going to be my problem when I get home, don't mind walking in the cold but I hate the rain. It is getting very humid here so having to do my walks earlier and earlier or later in the evening.

Hopefully the good weather is going to stick around for a while now!

Will the humidity go after a good rain or is it there for a while now?

3.2lbs off this morning so holiday gain plus a little bit more gone

Will update stats and signature when I get to work

Thursday

Experimenting with a bigger breakfast today to see if it stops me from picking at food all morning. ...

Breakfast : beans and sausages (275 calories ) and a warburton sandwich thin (100 calories )
Lunch: healthy living quiche ( 258 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) fruit (43 calories )
Dinner: shared a curry with my daughter plus an onion baji and a mini samosa (700 calories estimated )

Calories eaten : 1,430

Exercise day 93
25 minute walk (175 calories )
20 minutes jogging on a mini trampoline (192 calories )

Calories burned : 367

Net calories : 1,063

Total steps : 10,421

Last edited:
Well done Becky!!!
Such a great inspiration to see that if you stick to it...it really does work!
Amazing results
Kerry x

Thanks kerry. I've always been a diet failer in the past but have finally found one that works! X

We have a mini trampoline in my daughters bedroom that she plays on. ...I just did 10 minutes on there and it added 1000 steps onto my fitbit total. ...I think I know what I'll be doing if I can't get out for a walk now! !!!

We have a mini trampoline in my daughters bedroom that she plays on. ...I just did 10 minutes on there and it added 1000 steps onto my fitbit total. ...I think I know what I'll be doing if I can't get out for a walk now! !!!

Ended up doing 20 minutes and hit my steps for the day

Friday

Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories ) and fruit (96 calories )
Snack : mini malt loaf (95 calories )
Lunch: chicken and mango salad ( 164 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) fruit ( 70 calories )
Snack : mini chocolate digestives ( 124 calories ) , greggs belgian bun (406 calories. ..oops!)
Dinner : sausages and root veg mash (288 calories )

Calories eaten : 1,412

Exercise day 94
40 minutes jogging on mini trampoline ( 384 calories )

Calories burned : 384

Net calories : 1,028

Total steps : 10,229

Last edited:
Saturday

Cleaning the house and doing the gardening today so hoping that'll get me quite a few steps!

Slightly excessive breakfast as bought 2 belgian buns yesterday and I figured it would be better to have it as breakfast instead of as a snack/treat later. ...

Breakfast : belgian bun ( 420 calories )
Lunch: chilli chicken noodle salad (170 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Snack : twirl finger (115 calories )
Dinner: chicken and prawn paella (370 calories )
Snack : magnum ice cream (260 calories )

Calories eaten : 1,389

Exercise day 95
25 minutes on the mini trampoline ( 240 calories )

Calories burned : 240

Net calories : 1,149

Total steps : 11,412

Last edited:
Food sounds lush today. I spy a magnum haha!

We waited for the ice cream man all day as I promised my daughter one then he drove straight past our house and didn't stop out play his music. .... she was gutted!

Ended up popping to the shop and a magnum was just begging to be bought!

It was lovely

Back