Becky's Diet Diary

Sunday

Legs are aching today from all the extra steps I've been doing! The mini trampoline is in the middle of the living room so every time I go past it I jump on it and jog for 100 steps. When adverts come on the TV I jog on it! My daughter has been on it loads as well so she is feeling it too! Can defo feel my legs getting more toned already!

Not sure what the plan is for today!

Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories )
Snack : ham and cheese toast topper (122 calories ) on a warburton sandwich thin (100 calories )
Lunch : 2 egg omelette (250 calories )
Snack : ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) and a mini malt loaf (95 calories )
Dinner: chilli with rice ( 390 calories )
Snack : ice cream with flake from the ice cream man! (190 calories ). ...used calories for Mcdonalds ice cream with flake

Calories eaten : 1,316

Exercise day 96
30 minutes jogging on the mini trampoline ( 288 calories )

Calories burned : 288

Net calories : 1,028

Total steps :11,207

Last edited:
That's a great idea. I have a vivofit wrist band which sets my step target for the day and it's got me doing over 13,300 steps a day now! I have no control over the target :mad: and some days I really struggle to do so many but I HATE it when I don't manage them all..... I need a mini trampoline!!

That's a great idea. I have a vivofit wrist band which sets my step target for the day and it's got me doing over 13,300 steps a day now! I have no control over the target :mad: and some days I really struggle to do so many but I HATE it when I don't manage them all..... I need a mini trampoline!!

You really do, I'm loving it! As it's in the lounge I just keep jumping on and doing 100 steps!

I've just got my 10,000 steps for the day and I bet 7,000 of them were done on the trampoline! I've only counted 30 minutes towards my exercise as that was a constant 30 whereas the rest were 1 or 2 minutes here and there!

Monday

Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories ) and fruit ( 111 calories )
Snack : blueberry muffin (272 calories ). ..a birthday at work! And a mini malt loaf ( 95 calories )
Lunch : healthy living quiche ( 258 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) fruit ( 106 calories )
Snack : mini jammie dodgers (89 calories )
Dinner: ww cottage pie (199 calories ) , fruit ( 106 calories )

Calories eaten : 1,698

Exercise day 97
45 minutes on the mini trampoline ( 432 calories )

Calories burned : 442

Net calories : 1,266

Total steps : 12,185

Last edited:
The trampoline sounds like fun x

It's brilliant. ...and despite all the food I ate at the weekend I'm showing a 2 and a half pound loss since Thursday! I can only put it down to the extra steps I've been doing on there!

Tuesday

Feeling hungry today! I've taken all of the snacks and treats out of my office and took them home so I can't keep snacking so now I plan my food for the day and only bring that in. ...otherwise I keep eating too much!

Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories ), fruit ( 68 calories )
Snack : mini malt loaf ( 95 calories )
Lunch : healthy living quiche ( 258 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) and a bag of monster munch ( 108 calories )
Snack : mini chocolate digestives ( 124 calories ) , ice cream from the ice cream man (190 calories )
Dinner : chicken arrabiata (345 calories )

Calories eaten : 1,357

Exercise day 98
30 minutes on the mini trampoline (288 calories )

Calories burned : 288

Net calories : 1,069

Total steps :10,806

Last edited:
Wednesday

Bit late in updating today as been busy at work. ...

Lunch : tinned spaghetti bolognese ( 324 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories ) fruit ( 68 calories )
Snack : mini chocolate chip cookies (125 calories )
Dinner : ww cottage pie ( 199 calories ), meringue, yogurt and fruit (242 calories )

Calories eaten : 1,313

Exercise day 99
5 mile walk (577 calories )

Calories burned : 577

Net calories : 736

Total steps :12,777

Last edited:
Thursday

2.4lbs off this morning will update stats when I get to work.
I've not been great with food over the last week. ...walking more has resulted in eating more! I'm very happy with my loss though....I think I'm close to where I want to be now. ...size 12's are getting loose and size 10's are comfortable but a little snug. ...a couple more pounds and I'll be well in size 10's which is as low as I want to be

Breakfast : porridge ( 115 calories ) and a ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Lunch : ww cottage pie ( 199 calories ), ww yogurt ( 54 calories )
Snack : 3 ginger nuts in a meeting! (135 calories )
Dinner: Indian snacks (636 calories )

Calories eaten : 1288

Exercise day 100!!!
40 minute walk 272 calories

Calories burned : 272

Net calories : 1016

Total steps : 10,407

Last edited:
Fabulous loss as usual! Well done :D

Thanks, getting to a point now where I don't want to lose much more so I have to try and figure out the balance to maintain. ...I've started eating more calories but exercise is pushing my net down so will have to eat a little bit more!

Great loss - well done! You must feel great being in a size 10 :)

It's the maintenance bit I've never been able to figure out so I'll be following you with interest!

Great loss - well done! You must feel great being in a size 10 :)

It's the maintenance bit I've never been able to figure out so I'll be following you with interest!

I do, thanks

Maintenance definitely worries me as I have been so focused on losing finding the right balance will be difficult....I'm slowly increasing my calories now as I lose the last few pounds and then I'll see how it goes!

Found you. Lot of reading to catch up on here. Better get on it ;-)

Friday food:

Lunch: pub lunch. ..steak, scampi, chips, chocolate cake! (1751 calories! )

Calories eaten : 1866

Exercise day 101
35 minute run/walk 318 calories

Calories burned: 318

Net calories : 1548

Total steps :

Having a really crap time with work at the moment so not been getting on here much. ... far too busy and totally stressed with it all which is leaving me exhausted!

I was supposed to be in tomorrow but managed to get out of it so planning on a nice relaxing weekend now to try and recharge before it all starts again on Monday! !!!

Haven't been on here much lately. Looks like your losses are still going well, which is great if work is so stressful. Hope you manage to have a nice relaxing stress-free weekend, and things at work settle down for you soon x

Back