Becky's Diet Diary

Had an amazing nights sleep. ...First time I've slept properly for ages. ... didn't drink any caffeine after 3, no alarm clock, hot bath and 2 sleeping tablets! Was still awake by 7.30 but feel better for it!

Going for a wander around ikea today. ...if I can get out of my pyjamas that is! !!!

Sorry to hear the job is stressful at the moment, glad you got a day off today and that you had a good night sleep, it always helps doesn't it x

Ooo IKEA is a crazy place, I have only been once and it feels never ending path and is the only shop I know so big you need a cafe halfway through to stop for a break lol. Are you going for anything in particular? Or just a nosey x

I really wanted a shoe rack as my daughter and I just dump our shoes by the front door and it is always a mess. ...found a lovely bench with shelves underneath for shoes. ... went to get one but they only had black in Stock and i really wanted white ended up getting a smaller rack for now until I find something better!

I had a small breakfast while I was there and have bought some of their ginger biscuits as they are really yummy!

on the way home I popped into b&m for a new kettle as mine decided to stop working this morning!

Just been for a nice walk in the countryside and done a load of washing which is now hanging on the line!

Not sure what to do with myself now until my daughter gets home at 5!

Can't decide what to have for dinner. ...dangerous. ....very much fancy a chinese! !!!

What did you decide on?x

Managed to stay strong. ..kind of. ...had an asda thai green curry in the fridge so had that at less than 400 calories. ...then remembered we have Ben and Jerry's in the freezer and all my god intentions went out of the window!

Saturday

Food involved chocolate and ice cream. ...

Total calories eaten: 1658

Exercise 40 minute walk.

Calories burned: 385

Net calories: 1,273

Total steps: 11,647

I find it quite reassuring that I seem to be unable to eat so much junk that I exceed my maintenance calories (Net calories at least).

Yesterday I had chocolate and ice cream but didn't really enjoy it and found it really easy to stop at that.

Again I craved a take away but stopped myself before I picked up the phone!

I still have a few pounds to go but am hopeful that when I get to my target I'll find maintenance easy. .... I just have to keep a good hold on to my willpower!

Sunday

Back on it today!

Breakfast : porridge 115 calories
Snack: 3 mini jaffa cakes 72 calories lunch : tinned spaghetti bolognese 324 calories, ww yogurt 54 calories
Snack: chocolate cookie 126 calories
Dinner : Singapore chicken noodles 269 calories
Fruit, ww yogurt and a meringue nest 242 calories
Snack: sandwich thin with low fat cheese 120 calories
Oreos 102 calories

Calories eaten : 1,424

Exercise : 40 minute walk 277 calories
plus a slow 30 minute walk 130 calories

Calories burned : 407

Net calories : 1,017

Total steps :12,669

Last edited:
Managed to stay strong. ..kind of. ...had an asda thai green curry in the fridge so had that at less than 400 calories. ...then remembered we have Ben and Jerry's in the freezer and all my god intentions went out of the window!

Well done my lovely, you stopped at that which is great and shows you can do things in moderation and you are back on it today :)

I still haven't had any ice cream, I went to get the little pots of Ben and Jerry's from Tesco and they had sold out :( the sunshine has gone away here so not too bothered until it comes back lol x

Well done my lovely, you stopped at that which is great and shows you can do things in moderation and you are back on it today :)

I still haven't had any ice cream, I went to get the little pots of Ben and Jerry's from Tesco and they had sold out :( the sunshine has gone away here so not too bothered until it comes back lol x

I've bought some ice lollies from tesco that are only about 50 calories each...I've got a box to take to work which we'll have in the afternoons instead of cadburys highlights then a box for at home!

I've not tried them yet but they look really yummy

I've bought some ice lollies from tesco that are only about 50 calories each...I've got a box to take to work which we'll have in the afternoons instead of cadburys highlights then a box for at home! I've not tried them yet but they look really yummy

That's a good idea, I definitely want cold things on warm days and warm things on cold days :)

Yum, icecream! Food sounds lovely. Well done for still staying within your cals! With your willpower, I'm sure you'll have no problem maintaining! Good idea to stock up on ice lollies in advance. I must stock up my freezer for the nice days!

Monday:

Snack : nutrigrain bar 131 calories
Mini digestives 124 calories
Lunch: healthy living quiche 258 calories
Ww yogurt 54 calories
Fruit 101 calories
Dinner : ham and mushroom tagliatelle 395 calories

Calories eaten : 1,178

Exercise : 45 minutes of walking (forgot to track) around 200 calories

Calories burned : 200

Net calories : 978

Total steps :10,627

Last edited:
I love B&J! There's a new peanut butter cookie one out which looks amazing but I've resisted so far haha. What are the ice lollies you bought? I'm going to see if I can spot any low cal ones in Aldi tonight.

They are frozen yogurt in the middle with ice lolly on the outside. ...are they called fruit splits or mivvi 's normally? !

I've not tried them yet! When I was in asda the other day I noticed a few different low cal lollies. ...I think as long as they are not chocolate coated or ice cream they're ok - ish. ... I opted for b&j as it was in offer! !!!

The whole tub is gone already so temptation is gone!

They had something similar in Aldi last night. I was also eyeing up their version of a Solero as they were only about 120 cals which I didn't think was too bad. Didn't get anything though as I had to nip somewhere else afterwards so they wouldn't have made it home fully formed!

I forgot to bring mine to work again today! Must remember tomorrow as my freezer is crammed full at the moment!

Tuesday
Snack : nutrigrain bar 131 calories
Lunch: healthy living quiche 258 calories
Ww yogurt 54 calories
Fruit 101 calories
Snack : mini chocolate digestives 124 calories
Dinner: ham and mushroom tagliatelle 395 calories

Calories eaten:

Exercise : 70 minute walk 529 calories

Calories burned :

Net calories :

Total steps :

Last edited:
Tuesday Breakfast : porridge 115 calories Snack : nutrigrain bar 131 calories Lunch: healthy living quiche 258 calories Ww yogurt 54 calories Fruit 101 calories

How do you find the nutrigrain bars? Are they more cake things? The Bf is saying he is getting too hungry and wants more snacks to keep him going so trying to find low cal ideas, I am going to get kit kats, crisps, mixed nuts to go with sugar free jelly and yoghurt I already get but I want a bar so he can chose what he fancies each day within his syns :)

They are ok....when I go to asda I buy a few of the lunch box treats for me and my daughter to share. ...mini biscuits, chocolate bars etc ....They are all under 140 calories and nice treats ☺

Back