Becoming a CD councellor

Chika

You guys are right! I am on the CD site now to find my new perfect councellor! :D

Good luck in finding a new Counsellor Mamateddy. There are lots of us good ones out here I promise :D

I'm switching from Lipotrim to CD tomorrow. I'm worried now :eek: Hope I get a nice councellor! I'm sure there are more nice ones then nasty.

Hi Shaz - don't be scared! I'm sure most CDC's are lovely. I've had two amazing ones who I would happily call my friends and not just people who i get my food from.

Good luck - your pics are fabulous btw, what an incredible difference.

Hi Shaz - don't be scared! I'm sure most CDC's are lovely. I've had two amazing ones who I would happily call my friends and not just people who i get my food from.

Good luck - your pics are fabulous btw, what an incredible difference.
Thanks hun. I put the pictures on last night and it was the toughest thing I've done in a long time. No one has ever seen that before picture...not even my hubby. I thought if others can do it so can I. I'm looking forward to trying some more flavors.....I've had enough of LT now.x

Gosh Mamateddy as if she weighed you in front of other people! Can you find another counsillor? I'm sure that there are loads in London. My first CDC lived literally 10 seconds from my house but I never cliecked with her so I just changed to one that lived 25 miles away but she was AMAZING so even lazy me didn't mind the drive.

Ahhhh that's nice!!!!!!!!!!! And Chika is striking beautiful lady - who is going to get to goal and look even more gorgeous!

I can't believe the bad experiences people have! My CDC is lovely, I know if I have any problems then she will be there for me, and she's an inspiraration too!

Ahhhh that's nice!!!!!!!!!!! And Chika is striking beautiful lady - who is going to get to goal and look even more gorgeous!

Thanks Bev!!!

I needed that today? How are you? I miss you loads! Chika xxx

I changed from my first CDC after the first 2 weeks because I literally turned up got weighed got my packs and was shoved out the door...not good!
My current CDC is as sweet as sugar and I swear I've only stuck to SS so well because of her love and encouragement. She doesn't even call me Kelly any more...apparently my name is now Twinkle (might have to change my screen name to that:D)! She also says I'm her star pupil (not sure I believe this one but hey it makes me feel great!).
I'm sure if you call a couple of other CDC you're bound to find one you really gel with soon. Good Luck.

I'm appalled reading about some of these CDC's! Please report them!!

xxx

I changed from my first CDC after the first 2 weeks because I literally turned up got weighed got my packs and was shoved out the door...not good!
My current CDC is as sweet as sugar and I swear I've only stuck to SS so well because of her love and encouragement. She doesn't even call me Kelly any more...apparently my name is now Twinkle (might have to change my screen name to that)! She also says I'm her star pupil (not sure I believe this one but hey it makes me feel great!).
I'm sure if you call a couple of other CDC you're bound to find one you really gel with soon. Good Luck.

I bet know who your CDC is she calls me Twinkle too!!:D

I'm appalled reading about some of these CDC's! Please report them!!

xxx

Hi

It is always best to raise your concerns with your CDC.

If that isn't an option or doesn't work there are two members of staff who deal with complaints.

Sarah Church for South and East England
Emma Randall for Mid and North England

Some bits cross over but one or other will cover your area.

The telephone number for Head Office is 01536 403344 or email [email protected].

The only way Cambridge can look into complaints is if a customer contacts them.

I would definately speak to head office, Due to her lack of respect and no confidentiality.
It is not the norm as you can tell from all the lovely cdc`s on here, who give their support and advice FREE even when your not their client.
CD is about the journey and you need the trust, encouragement and support from your cdc.
Hope you find a "normal" one soon xx

Linda - do you know everyone? Cos Emma was telling me that you are her sponsers sponser?

Are you an oracle? Are you the Eve of CD?

teehee xxx

Linda - do you know everyone? Cos Emma was telling me that you are her sponsers sponser?

Are you an oracle? Are you the Eve of CD?

teehee xxx

Oracle - funny that used to be my name on a forum once!!

I suppose I am one of the Eve's of CD there are others out there but yes I am Cyber Mum and Grannie to many.

sponser of a sponser of a sponser soon darlin xx

Back