Becoming a CD councellor

Is there any awards we can nominate our CDC's for throughout the year? My CDC deserves one. I suspect you know she's going through stuff at the moment and has been hobbiling around on crutches for 2 weeks but she is her normal bright cheery self when I see her and didn't even cancel any of her weigh in sessions to recover. She's just a total trooper and keeps going no matter what, which helps me to do the same!:D

Cyber grand daughter?! YEAH!

Is there any awards we can nominate our CDC's for throughout the year? My CDC deserves one. I suspect you know she's going through stuff at the moment and has been hobbiling around on crutches for 2 weeks but she is her normal bright cheery self when I see her and didn't even cancel any of her weigh in sessions to recover. She's just a total trooper and keeps going no matter what, which helps me to do the same!:D

Hi

The awards are normally presented at Christmas there are quite a few counsellor awards at present are Counsellor of the Year, New Counsellor of the Year, Sponsor of the Year.

Other awards are also presented.

If you want to nominate your CDC you need to email [email protected]

I am sure you can do this at any time and nominations will be assessed nearer the time. CD also do stories about counsellors throughout the year.

I know the knee op hasn't made things easy for her but as you say she is a real trouper and would never let anyone down.

Linda

I have too many parents people :D No wonder i never post any of the bad things on minis! Too scared xx

:O Cyber cousin to my proxy mother! Just wrong x

Guys I need a new CDC. Can anyone give me the best councellor`s name or a number in South west London?
I ve already had 2 none of them were ok. I phoned the 3rd yesterday but she forgot to call me back.:(
X

Hope you find one! xx

Back