Becoming a CDC

Sambucca

Gold Member
Many of you already know that I would really love to become a CDC when I reach BMI 28. But I have been reading a thread on the LL forum which mentions franchise fee's for becoming a LL counsellor or a weight matters counsellor. Its 14 grand for LL and about 5 grand for weight matters:eek::eek:

I know that discussing money might offend some people so if anybody is offended by this thread I apologise, but would any of you lovely CDC's be willing to tell me if there are any set up fees, other than the cost of buying stock and stationery etc.

If you dont want to post on here, you could PM me if you like.

Thanks

I would be interested to know too Sam as i would like to become a CDC :)

How's your restart going? x

Hiya Sam

The best person to speak to is your own CDC as they will need to sponsor you to become a CDC and hence they can explain how it all works. In real terms the investment is very small at the beginning as you aren't buying a franchise but your CDC can explain.

If you need anymore advice then PM me or Linda (CD Counsellor) who is sponsor of the year so knows a little bit about it :)

Mike

If you want to PM me then I am happy to discuss this with you.

You will need to be sponsored by your own CDC if you decide to take this further.

I have been very very good!!

Mike

Becoming a CDC , is there much money to be made in that ? And does any CDC want to do the shakes a cost lol

I have been very very good!!

Mike

Surely I can't be the only one that is just a little bit "concerned" about Mike claiming to be 'good' whilst sitting on Santa's knee!!! :eek::eek:

:D:D

Back