BECOMING A LLC?????

Hi, unfortunately LLC are not allowed to come on here so I doubt that anyone will respond, Your best bet is to ask your own LLC or enquire through the website. CDC are slightly different and some are more qualified in councilling than others. Hope this helps

EEEEKK!!

i had better start saving then!!! lol

lol

If you get a good location, and pick up clientele quickly, you should make that back fairly quickly.

I am just one person and have spent nearly 1800 pounds. Multiply that by the other 8 in my group, nearly the cost of the business!!

Not a very big investment really, if you have that kind of money.

I would love to take this to America when I move back and be an LLC myself, but unfortunately, the diet is not acorss the pond.

Yet. :D

lol

If you get a good location, and pick up clientele quickly, you should make that back fairly quickly.

I am just one person and have spent nearly 1800 pounds. Multiply that by the other 8 in my group, nearly the cost of the business!!

Remember though that the LLC has to buy the stock in the first place, and provide and pay for premises, telephone line, Fax, scales, locum/assistant etc. so there are substantial costs involved. On top of this is the dreaded VAT and other taxes to be paid. The LLC's are not driving around in Ferraris on the back of the diet as far as I know, though the owners might be:)

P.S my friend lost a load of weight on LL, but balked at the cost of buying the LL franchise. He is now a CDC!

Remember though that the LLC has to buy the stock in the first place, and provide and pay for premises, telephone line, Fax, scales, locum/assistant etc. so there are substantial costs involved. On top of this is the dreaded VAT and other taxes to be paid. The LLC's are not driving around in Ferraris on the back of the diet as far as I know, though the owners might be:)

Of course Mikey. BUT - if just one group nearly totals the amount of the investment, which is 1.5 hours a week, in just 6 months, - you multiply that by X number of classes and groups a week, and the money will start coming in.

Yes, the initial investment will be large. But I expect you'd see returns failry quickly.

You can run it from your home to start. You can use your mobile to start. You don;t HVAE to have fax machines, etc., as you can use email. Don't take any holiday to start and you don't need a locum.

My LLC may not drive a Ferrari, but she has a nice little Audi TT and a BMW 4X4 SUV type, and a top notch wardrobe, so she ain't doin too bad!!!

Any business is a huge investment up front - but its how fast you start recouping it, and I think with a good clientele, you could do pretty well. :)

It probably wouldn't be worth doing a separate course unless you wanted to as I am pretty sure it wouldn't count towards it. The LL course is 2 years, although you can start trading after 4 months. You do have to buy the franchise before you can start the training.
The franchise costs £14,100, I believe there may be ways to pay in instalments or some kind of loan system, not totally sure on that though.
Although once established (I think you need to have a constant 30 clients on your books to be classes as established) you can earn over £40K per year, which isn't bad, you should easily make your franchise payment back in the first 6 months.
If you email them you can get a pack sent to you with all the info you need with no obligation at all. They never even followed it up with me.
I was thinking about it, but it doesn't fit with our life plans just now, maybe later on.

Have a look here LighterLife

Back