Becoming a slinky bride (even if it means no wedding cake!)

Nearly two weeks done! Think I'll do induction for a while longer, see how I go.

Breakfast : omelette
Lunch: probably not going to get any as its a busy day at work
Dinner: nandos!

Nandos sounds lovely - wish I had one near me :)

And you can keep on induction for as long as you feel comfortable - so enjoy! :)

Another 3lbs off. :) that's 11lbs in two weeks. Expecting a sts next week so making the most of it.

B: asparagus with streaky bacon and two boiled eggs

L: tuna salad with mayonnaise

D: Angus steak burger with salad

Thanks dietkitty! I'm very happy with it, ESP since I've not been disproved or hungry. We didn't have nandos in the end :( was really busy and we had cinema to go to, went to pizza express and I had chicken Caesar salad without the dressing, croutons or dough sticks. Nandos would have been 10 times better, more chicken!! X

Well done on ur loss hun that's brill!!!

Ahhh u will have to go to nandos another time!

I love love it there !!

Have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on ur loss hun that's brill!!!

Ahhh u will have to go to nandos another time!

I love love it there !!

Have a lovely day xxx

Thanks Hun! I'm liking this diet, just had tuna and mayo salad (cucumber and 1 spring onion) and I've got chicken thighs with salad, bacon and avocado tonight yum!!

And I've had loads of complements from clients :) AND I no longer fit into my "fat" work trousers. In the bin they go, I'm back into the next size down. Xxx

Ohhh Tuna mayo salad that is on the menu for me Tomos! Not stopped eating ham salad lol

Ahhh that's brill well done you!! Clothes no longer fitting is such a great feeling!!

I've lost 10lb this past 3 weeks but I can't feel it in my clothes yet, weird!! Xxx

Was very naughty today (well a bit naughty) had a soya milk latte at costa coffee, not exactly induction friendly I think but I always have a Christmas latte when I do my Xmas shopping, so I avoided the pralines and cream one I normally have And settled for a soy one. Been snaking all day too, not like me on the diet but hey go I guess you have those days.

B: 2 hard boiled eggs, 4 bits of streaky bacon, 5 asparagus spears in butter

L: , cheese string, pepperami hot, bit of beef roasted from the other day.

D: roast chicken (mostly breast) celeriac roasted and some cucumber and lettuce with mayo.

Snacks: cheese string, soya latte, spoon of sugar free jelly, few olives

Ahhh not too bad hun u did well there :)

I had a super snacks day yday too!
Have a lovely weekend xxx

Omg! I made atkins friendly babote... It's amazing! Just altered a few ingredients and took out the raisins and mango chutney (but did put a tiny little bit in for subtle flavour 1/2 tbsp in the whole thing) and it was fabulous! Used my own home made curry paste and cream instead of milk, my husband to be loved it too.

B: celery and soft cheese and a few bits of beef
L: cheese string (busy busy day)
D: babote
Snack: pepperami and cucumber

What's a babote?? I've never heard of one xxx

Back