Becoming a slinky bride (even if it means no wedding cake!)

Oooooohhh it is scrummy!

B: 1 egg boiled, 3 bits of streaky bacon, 5 asparagus tips.

L: 1 pepperami and 1 cheese string

D: left overs! A bit of bobote. A bit of chicken, some cabbage and samphire, 2 frankfurters.

Snacks: cheese string, sugar free jelly xx

Good day today, was a bit naughty at lunch and gas 1/2 an atkins bar but threw the rest away (chocolate decadence my ar*e!)

B: 2 eggs 2 frankfurters and celery
L: cheese string, pepperami, 1/2 atkins bar
D: bobote

Snack: jelly!

I stil have an Atkins bar it's been sat in my draw for 5 weeks! Im tempted everyday lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I stil have an Atkins bar it's been sat in my draw for 5 weeks! Im tempted everyday lol xxx

They taste terrible really, the only one I can stomach is the atkins crunch one an even that's a tough one on my teeth, always make them hurt so only ever eat 1/2. Keep resisting it! Your doing so well zxx

So I sts this week. Was expecting it to be honest as its week three. Still determined though, I'm sure I will shift a few lbs this week. X

Well done on the sts, it's a hard time of year to avoid temptation - also the Atkins bars stall a lot of people, so keep an eye out for that sort of thing.

ooo i actually like the taste of the atkins bars, i still have a couple of them in my room but i have not actually eaten on in months.. i will have the check the dates on them!!

Been snaking allll day! Had breakfast and then just spent all day nibbling as didn't fancy an actual meal.

B: left over bobote from the other night

Throughout the day: 2 pepperoni, 2 cheese strings, mozzarella (20g), 8 olives, a coffee made with cream.

D: rump steak, a bit of celeriac mixed in with some Brussels. Mayo

Hope I don't have a day like this tomorrow. Think ill plan for it now xx

Looked at your diary title - maybe you could get someone to make a giant low carb King of Cakes for the wedding?

Here's to a better day for you tomorrow :)

Looked at your diary title - maybe you could get someone to make a giant low carb King of Cakes for the wedding?

Here's to a better day for you tomorrow :)

Lol thanks for the suggestion ill def be living off them closer to the wedding but we have a luxury 6 tier cake that has alternate flavours and is made by the most amazing cake lady ever! We have English toffee, mint chocolate and champagne! I don't care if it has carbs its too good to pass up. Xx

Here's hoping! There's a tv show on itv at the moment called weight loss ward. It's very interesting and very motivating. I have around 3 stone to lose and that's nothing compared to some of these people. Makes me really look at my life and realise I have to do this before my weight gets out of hand. In so glad I found atkins. X

Hungry day yesterday but didn't want good once i sat down to eat it, weird! I has chicken breast and a bit of left over steak with some salad for dinner and pretty much ate a bite of chicken two bites of beef and a lettuce leaf... I was hungry but didn't want food! It was very confusing.

Same is happening today. I feel hungry but every time I get a little something to eat I don't want it.

B: 1 egg and 2 rashers of streak bacon
L: tuna with mayo and cucumber, (still not sure if I'm going to eat this.)
D: beef stew (of sorts)

I've been the same today!! I'm hungry but just not feelin it atall!! Im going to bed without tea tonight I can't face anything! Xxx

I've been the same today!! I'm hungry but just not feelin it atall!! Im going to bed without tea tonight I can't face anything! Xxx

Weird isn't it! Thought I might be getting bored so changed dinner to beef curry, was very nummy!

I am actually dribbling watching Jamie Oliver's Christmas with bells on. I haven't missed carbs until I watched him make waffles with epic hot chocolate. I miss Horlicks!

I refuse to watch programmes with food in lol r u havin a break at Xmas? Xxx

I refuse to watch programmes with food in lol r u havin a break at Xmas? Xxx

Christmas Day I'm going to have a little bit of Christmas pudding and a mince pie as you can only have those at Xmas, but the dinner will be carb free. How about you? What are your plans!

Jamie made this amazing semi frozen desert, and if you don't have the melted snickers bars and have it just vanilla it's basically got everything in t we can eat! Just swap the sugar for stevia, and its like an icrcream. I may give it a go for the Xmas period. Xxx

Back