Step 1 Sole Source + Becoming less than half the girl I was!

1lb :( I'm so disappointed. With my bmi so high and a 12lbs in 5 days loss i thought id at least lose 3 or 4lbs :( i feel like i should never eat again cause I'll just get fat even on less than 1000kcals a day :( I'm going back on liquid only but if i lose 1lb or less this week i give up :(

1lb :( I'm so disappointed. With my bmi so high and a 12lbs in 5 days loss i thought id at least lose 3 or 4lbs :( i feel like i should never eat again cause I'll just get fat even on less than 1000kcals a day :( I'm going back on liquid only but if i lose 1lb or less this week i give up :(

Is your total loss 13lb ? Is that just in two weeks ?

If so that's a pretty darn good loss overall and your 1st loss was a massive one so try not to be down, thank how well you have done to stick to the plan :)

Aww, I feel for you...I put a pound on my second week and cried!

Almost a stone in 2 weeks and more to come off next week :) Keep at it :bighug: xx

Yeah i saw we have similar first 2 weeks although i have more to lose! Lol I'm having my first soup later so i really hope i like it! X

I found the soups nice but added extra pepper x

Thanks angel i had my first one and it was nice! Pepper makes it a bit more interesting though definitely :) feel more positive now. We went to KFC today and i had just water (wouldn't have wanted anything anyway though so wasn't too bad) x

Hi everyone, I'm 25 and just joined, i weighed 23 stone 6 at the beginning and need to lose a whole persons weight - eek! I will start with day 1 Saw my consultant Leeanne, got weighed and talked through etc so all set I got banana, chocolate and fruits of the Forrest shakes. I got through the first day relatively easily, drank plenty of water. DAY TWO very hungry but fought temptation all day, even when I cooked fiance and DD a really nice meal lol argh! DAY THREE I struggled more this day and was a bit teary at one stage (pathetic I know!) =p But I pushed through and with support from here and fiance it got easier in the evening DAY FOUR Really bad! I've been so hungry I was tempted to eat DDs ham and I'm veggie! Had a lot of googling and reading stories and imagining what id feel like if I quit to get me past it which worked well thankfully DAY FIVE Today! Has been much easier but very boring as the shakes are so samey. I only like these 3 flavours though haha. My first weigh in is tomorrow and I've worked so hard but for some reason in still terrified i havnt lost anything at all! Id be happy with 2lbs to be honest, its something! Cant wait at the same time though! Please wish me luck!! xxxxx

Hi well done on loosing nearly a stone already! Don't worry about the 1lb loss, it all evens out in the end and u may find u have an amazing week3 weigh in ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry for delay, I've had no internet all week! I had my week 3 yesterday and i lost 6lbs! 19lbs in 3 weeks, so nearly stone and a half in less than a month. I'm really happy. This week in going to be having 1 bar and 3 soups a day, so far its been a lovely savory change x

Sorry for delay, I've had no internet all week! I had my week 3 yesterday and i lost 6lbs! 19lbs in 3 weeks, so nearly stone and a half in less than a month. I'm really happy. This week in going to be having 1 bar and 3 soups a day, so far its been a lovely savory change x

That's a great 3 week loss !
Well done :) x x x

Fantastic well done!

Weigh in today! Will update as soon as i get back. I'm also having my measurements taken for the first time since i started. If I've lost 2lb this week that a stone and a half in 4 weeks =]

Weigh in today! Will update as soon as i get back. I'm also having my measurements taken for the first time since i started. If I've lost 2lb this week that a stone and a half in 4 weeks =]

How did you get on x x x

3lbs =] gone from a size 24/26 to a 20 in 4 weeks! I'm going to have soups and bars again this week. I'm feeling positive about being a size 18 or less by Christmas =] x

Well done, keep this up and you will be far less than a 18 hunni x x x

3lbs off again despite eating Monday. Wont be doing that again i felt so guilty! Not worth it, honestly. Hope to be back on track this week x

Well done, I'm praying for nice 3's every week, consistent nice numbers ?

You've done so well so far! And it's still 1lb closer to goal.
Hope that next week after illness etc is a good one.
I get my wk 2 weigh in on Monday and am hoping for 3lbs but as it's TOTM I'd be happy with anything!

Hope you don't mind me following your progress as we've got similar goals/stats and the serial lurking keeps me away from the fridge!

Good luck this week,
Meems xx

Back