Step 1 Sole Source + Becoming less than half the girl I was!

Only wondered because Leeanne has a facebook group for her dieters and there's a Becky in it. I understood what you were asking lol the yup was yup to everything you said

Sorry hun we being a muppet!

Oh I didn't realise she had a group. will have to have a look for that. Is it a public one I would be able to find?

Wow you are doing really well, I seem to get through 4 days perfect, then snack!! but i'm so determined it then get annoyed with myself,

Glad to see you are still going strong!
4 stone is an amazing achievement!
I am starting to want to go down the steps, 4 products a day is becoming a struggle.

I hope you are still feeling motivated and strong

Kx

Thankyou :) Honestly, I feel better that Im in the right direction but I cant see enough of a difference to be really excited. I think it just takes a long time for our brains to catch up with our reflections x

Thankyou :) Honestly, I feel better that Im in the right direction but I cant see enough of a difference to be really excited. I think it just takes a long time for our brains to catch up with our reflections x

i know exactly what you mean. I get a surprise every time i look in the mirror. I have to keep looking just to check my body hasn't popped back out by 5 st when I wasn't looking!

Back