Step 1 Sole Source + Becoming less than half the girl I was!

Congrats on the -5lb!! At this rate you'll be well in that size 18 by christmas :)
I've dug out a size 18 dress that I'd like to wear Christmas Day too. I've hung it on the wardrobe and put pics on the fridge to motivate me. Getting into that dress would be the best christmas present :)

hope that this week is going well xx

I finally have a new phone which means I can update and tell you I've now lost nearly 4 stone =] weigh in is Wednesday, I'm 19 9 and need to be 19 6 to have lost 4 stone =]

That's fantastic ! ! !

Massive well done :)

Massive congrats on you loss hun! thats brilliant progress!

Just read your diary and your doing well. I get weighed every 10 days.

Interesting that you got put on ss+. I was told I couldn't do step 1 because of my bmi.

May need to ask my CC next time.
I found taking my shakes through a straw helps me not get so bored with the flavours.

But your losses have been great, keep it up and you will do great! We are all here to better ourselves.
I like to do weightloss window shopping online for the things I will be able to wear when I lose the weight.

Keep up the good work!

I only lost 9lbs in my first weigh in so you have done amazingly.

Keep updating!
Kx

Hay there, just read your diary. and your doing so well!

Random question are you in Aylesbury? - Consultant name and day you get weighed are the same as me!

No I'm not BeckyB.

I live in Aylesbury, Bucks. So was just wondering if you were.

I get weighed on a Wednesday by Leeanne.

How you doing?

Only wondered because Leeanne has a facebook group for her dieters and there's a Becky in it. I understood what you were asking lol the yup was yup to everything you said

Its been 6 months with a couple of week long breaks to lose 4 and a half stone. I took a week off at Christmas, one in Feb and had a few weekends off I've not been sticking to it properly but now I am and I losing 5lb a week on average x

wow well done!! im on day 3 again i had done it 2 years ago weighted 15.7 and lost 33 pounds im now starting at 12.7 after having a baby, finding it alot harder this time, u must feel wonderful? do u have 3 shakes a day and a meal or just shakes???:):D

Back