Beef recipe please

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
bought two for £6.00 beef cubes the other day and have made a beef stew on Monday anyone have a recipe I can do with the other one? Thought about beef strogonoff but dont have a recipe :( can anyone think of anything else syn free and that the kids will enjoy as well?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Depends what cut of beef it is. If it was meant for stews/casseroles, then it won't really be suitable for a proper beef stroganoff - that requires a good cut of beef as it is not cooked for very long.

You could slice it up thin and make a stirfry out of it. Soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, 5 spice and a small piece of butter make a really tasty but simple sauce for beef :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to SW.

I bought the family feasts for a fiver book and there are some lovely recipes in there. The beef ones are:
Slow cooked beef with aubergines, tomatoes and thyme
Beef and black bean chilli with rice
Teriyaki beef noodle bowl

If you want any of the recipes let me know and I'll post them.

It's my first week on SW I'd like to lose 6 stone by aug 2013 (for my wedding). I've been very good this week just hope I don't get bored!! However I love cooking from scratch so hopefully I'll find lots of nice recipes to do.

:) xx

Kebabs, slide the cubes onto skewers with veggies and grill.

Beef cobbler, beef and ale, beef bourgunon, curry, spicy beef stew, goulash.

Back