Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Right, LouLou? Lets GET ON WITH OUR LIVES already!? haha.

Yes...mainly S&S Mel...but I have Exante pancakes because I LOVE them. And theyre amazing with the addition of 1 or 2 splenda tablets dissolved in the water before adding it to the mix. The maple...with 2 sweeteners. OMG SO GOOD. haha. And today I got 9 all slightly bigger than a jaffa cake. That will give me plenty to graze on through the day. I love them cold outta the fridge. MmmMm. lol

Sadly Im not into the "overweight" bracket until I get to 202lbs. But its fine. lol. Its a blessing and a curse being tall. It takes me longer and I have to lose more to get into the next size down.....but likewise into the next size up. lol So :( :) lol

Hubbys sister is coming on monday to see the girls and give zoe her bday cards so I cleaned the entire bathroom (the house-y job i loathe the most) and the entire kitchen. Im shattered. But those are the most time consuming and hardest to do...so now theyre done. I threatened hubby within an inch of his life....if he doesnt keep it clean he's toast. LOL. He's good though, really. He will be more careful and tidy after himself. It wont last...but he will do it at least until monday. lol.

Im taking a break with a pancake and a cuppa and then into the bedroom to clean that. I cant just close the door because of how we have our flat. We use what is supposed to be the living room as the bedroom...so the kitchen comes off there and then the bathroom. You cant get to the loo without goin through our bedroom. :D So I have to clean ALL THE THINGS. lol But the bedroom isnt bad. :) Wont take me but half an hour or so. The livingroom ....theres no point even bothering with this until Sunday....lol. The girls will destroy it anyway. :D

Morning K,

Does your SIL live far away? Will she be staying? I always feel anxious when people are to stay overnight.

Morning!!

So...lol 218.0 ....told ya! but its fine. still focusing on 215 by next sunday! (and back to 217 for tomorrows weekly WI, I hope!!) lol

headache did go....i slept anyway...but its still there a tiiiny bit this morning. gonna have spag bol but not sure what veg to get to go with it. needs to be super low carb :/

Starving today. :(

I really need to go out and distract myself. I think Im gonna go get some yarn and try to get this crocheting going. Right. Off to get the girls dressed before I convince myself to have some scrambled eggs and white choc bunny and ritz..etc etc. lol

*cry*

Afternoon!

I hope you got out and have a lovely day!

It had been a constant battle today. I dont know what is wrong with me but I am seriously SO OVER dieting.

That said, I havent caved. Now, my lovely family are all tucking into their dinners (each one has a different thing, of course. Because they couldnt possibly just all eat the same fkn thing to save me the work...no.) and Ive just put my chili in the pan to cook.

Im grouchy and starving and just generally miserable. lol.

Evening!

It had been a constant battle today. I dont know what is wrong with me but I am seriously SO OVER dieting.

That said, I havent caved. Now, my lovely family are all tucking into their dinners (each one has a different thing, of course. Because they couldnt possibly just all eat the same fkn thing to save me the work...no.) and Ive just put my chili in the pan to cook.

Im grouchy and starving and just generally miserable. lol.

It's god to know I'm not the only short order cook around here! Picky people - UGH!

Back