Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Starting to feel a bit shakey so i had a bar and feeling better. :D girls are having lunch now (super early! lol its only 10:56) and then i can finally get them dressed and ready to head out around 12:20 :D

last minute packing and finalising things. see ya when i get back! will stick to plan as best i can! :D

Trip was awful. A bit of a set-back with plans. Lots of sort. Back soon.

Wasnt on plan in london as it was one hassle too many although i did make better choices when possible and didnt over-indulge as much as i felt like i wanted to.

Been back on and 100% today though so not going to worry about it. Didnt weigh as I didnt have time. Considering just moving my WI back to Sunday and starting them again from Sunday....thereby skipping an official WI for last week.

Anyway. Back properly soon.

Soooo much hectic-ness. Faaaawwwwwwk.

Ugh. lol. everything went Pete Tong.

Anyway. Ive not really been hungry today..probably cuz ive been so so busy. Either way...its fine because Ive been 100%

Gonna weigh in the morning to get an idea of where i am *scared* and then take it from there. :)

LOL 220.0 today.

I suck at this.

Food today (same as yesterday...)

Shake
Pancake
Chili with swede
2 eggs

So ive booked my friend who is a professional photographer for Saturday to take some pics of the girls at the beach as a surprise gift for Mal for Fathers day. Im gonna see about getting a nice collage or canvas done or similar.

And ive booked in to get my eyebrows waxed this morning so I dont look like a total scab in case Im in any of the pics. lol. ugh.

216...come ONNNNN already. I really need to get into some fresh fat pleaaassseeee.

This weekend we are doing NOTHING! yay. lol. Im going to have hubby clean some more guitars and list them on ebay (even though theyre total robbing bastids). A friend wants to go for coffee on Tuesday. I will have an americano or just water, if I go. I would back out but she fed my cat at very short notice. the day we went to london , she was just coming back from a long hail flight from the states - shes american too and had been home for a week for a visit. and she brought me gum (i know.;its petty but our gum is so much better. so many flavours) and a present for zoe's bday. and a cute reuseable bag. shes always so sweet. anyway. its not a big deal right? coffee? :D Im just so glad she didnt suggest lunch :)

You don't suck! None of us could go to London without falling off plan it's impossible!!! Wait until I go to Penang for three Weeks then we'll see who sucks haha. I have a Facebook photo album of what I ate last time I was there...the food is so friggingamazing

Photos at beach sounds so lovely my fave one of my two my father in law took at the beach they just come out so well :)

Coffee will do you no harm i've been drinking latte out of the machine at work and it seems to do no harm

Have a great day!!

Xxx

Thanks honey. Im just so so so sick of hearing it, myself. "Im back on now" "216!" "215!" blah blah. and then i take 2 steps forward and 3 back. Im just so. friggin. annoyed. - With myself. lol. Ugh. :/

I dont even know what to do with regards to WI days and mini goals etc. Im just focusing on sticking to plan right now and getting below 217 and then to 215. Then I can figure out goals etc. Bleh.

Morning :)

218.2 today so a hair shy of exactly 2lbs over night. lol. this diet cracks me up. *cry* hahaha.

so this morning it is gorgeous and warm(...warm for here!) so we are off out to the shops to see about getting some sandals and possibly new outfits for the girls' pics tomorrow. I should get a cute top too...in case im in them ;) and tabby keeps asking for slippers. (wtf? lol Shes 4 going on 84!) so will get those too. Friend is coming along today so there will almost certainly be lunch as there is no coffee place at the silverlink. I will stick to plan or have nothing. Im at 218 and I need to break this barrier, once and for all. Its good because Im a bit better at saying no to food etc in the first half of the day. Its generally the evenings when I struggle most. And determination is still strong in the mornings. lol.

So...Im not going to list my food yet because i dont know.

Ive had nothing so far today, other than a coffee and some water. :) Anyway..off to get the girls stuff sorted. Back in abit with a full report of how awesome i was. LOL :D

Shame you are zigzagging with the weight - I seem stuck too but its only my first week - so seems a bit odd but I am sure if we stick to it all will be fine
instead of weigh in days why dont you give yourself a clothes target instead of a weight one just perhaps till the end of the month and see what happens

and you are so close to being unhealthy :) thats good and inspiring

I have a long way to go to being unhealthy - but I will get there

:D I am...THE awesome.

I had a filter coffee whilst friend had carrot cake (can i just say how much i LOVE carrot cake) and Tabs had a chocolate muffin and zoe had a biccie. We went to the cafe at marksies. And then to McDs drive thru after as the girls were hungry and tabs kept asking for chips. lol. i got....A DIET COKE.

Im starving now though so going to have a pancake pack now and a bar now (in lieu of shake i usually have for breakfast) and that will be me back up to speed for the day and then dinner will be my usual chili and swede. BECAUSE I ROCK.

hahahaha.

As soon as the girls and I finish lunch we are gonna go lay down for a nap and then when i get up...I have to start trying to decide which charity to donate to in my Granny's name. :( Its her memorial service on Sunday and Id like to have it done by then. Im donating to charity instead of sending flowers to the funeral. And im going to buy a lovely bouquet on Sunday as a rememberance of my own, since i cant be there. I will take a couple of them out and dry them and save them.

Anyway, on a lighter note...I got some cute stuff for the girls and a new top for me and i hope hope hope tomorrow is like today because today is BEAUTIFUL. Days like this make me never want to leave here. lol. Anyway. Off to check on the girls and see how theyre getting on with their McDs. (Look, I didnt get any for myself but I am human - and a fatgirl human - so Im best OUT OF THE ROOM so I dont pick. :D lol)

Hope youre all having a great day.

PS

Thanks for sticking by me. <3

Back