Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

how tall are you Clin?! Im 5'9" and I dont think i will need a belt extender either. In fact...I didnt last year when we went to vegas and I was 250-260lbs. But I keep telling myself not to chance it (mainly trying to psych myself out to keep focused. shhhh...dont tell my inner fat girl haha) ...and anyway..the smaller i am, the more comfy i will be in the seat for the very long 11hr flight. And the train seat juggling a cat in a carrier and a 2 year old. lol

Ive just had a coffee and my egg for the morning. About to get started on my 1st litre of water. Really going for 220 now, by WI! hahah. Ive alerady dropped 7lbs this week and I have gone down every day so far. At least a little. So I am happy with staying here, if that should happen. But 220 would be nice - starting the next week aiming into the teens again!

Right...ive just packed up hubbys guitar that sold on ebay. gonna go transfer the money from paypal into the account. woot! lol

So far, so good again today. Ive had pancakes, 2 eggs with salad, made another lot of pancakes (3 smallish ones) and ate one. Im going to have a little bit of salad (ive been having 120g bag, and having some at lunch and some at dinner) tonight with a sprinkling of balsamic and a four cheese pasta pack with a handful of quorn pieces in. Im going to have the rest of my pancakes for my evening snack. Im going to have a coffee in a little while, too. But right now...Im working on my 2nd litre of water. ive been having 2L of water and 1L of dilutey juice. seems to be working.

What a dreary day!

couldnt be bothered with making last pack so just having quorn on salad.

in a huff with hubby. hes lazy!! doesnt wash a dish. doesnt wipe the counter top when he's made a mess. doesnt take the rubbish out when its overflowing.

today ive done 3 loads of laundry, including folding and putting away. all the dishes all day. wiped the counter tops, twice (after him!!), packaged HIS guitar ready for posting (because he's a procrastinator and i knew i would end up doing it anyway tomorrow night for collection tuesday...) bubble wrapped a few breakables that need to be packed (he hasnt done any of that either! seems to think we have ages...) made all the meals....went to the door for asda and put everything away (although he and tabby did bring the stuff from the door into kitchen. big whoop!), took out the rubbish, cleaned out lyra's box. probably other stuff I have forgotten. Im exhausted and really miffed. I made spag bol for him and Zoe and Tabby's usually meal of oven chips, carrot sticks, apple and pb sandwich. When I started dinner there were already dishes in the sink and of course after cooking there were loads more. So Once they were sorted I had to do a sink full of dishes before i could even start to make my own meal. And clearing up, there nearly wasnt room in the bin so i had to take the rubbish out, too. Finally got everything cleared up and made mine. Normally, I would have been in a sulk and so tired (i am..) that i couldnt be bothered to then go on to make mine (no microwave, remember? lol. stove top tastes much nicer, but takes longer too). Id have just made a sandwich and said sod it! lol. But I made myself just get on with it. Made my quorn and popped it on top of salad leaves with a very light sprinkling of cheddar and a tiny bit of homemade dressing a dessert spoon of full fat mayo, 1/2 teaspoon...almost none!...of ketchup and a squirt of mustard. i mixed that with some water to thin it out and it was thousand island-ish and lovely. and it was thin so it covered everything nicely! so today ive had that...3 eggs and a bit more salad...2 x pancakes (i still have one in the fridge) and im going to have another egg later and the last pancake. im stuffed now and its already after 6. i dont want to eat a bar for the sake of it. i did get my water in though! yay! just starting on my juice stuff now :) yum

absolutely shattered.

Morning!

220.8 - juuust scarped into the 220s! WI tomorrow so must be ON POINT today. :D

Its officially Autumn up in these parts. We have the heating up a bit and the windows closed. Its windy, cold and grey. BOOOOO!

Today we are off to pick up hubby's pills at the hospital and then on the long bus ride to the Metro Centre. Hahaha. my 4 year old loves the mall, already :p Im going to try to find some summery bits. HAHA. Its freezing and im like "dont y'all have any shorts or skirts in stock ffs?" hahaha.

Not much else going on here. :) Gonna be out and busy so Ive boiled some eggs to be ready for when we get home. I think Im going to have egg or quorn salad for dinner. Probably egg as those are already cooked. LOL.

Right...off to get some water down me neck and get dressed.

Have a nice day all!

Morning!

WI day! My body finally decided to sts. lol. I knew it was coming. I went down EVERY day last week! lol. So 220lns for the week. And thats a loss of 8lbs. Yep. That'll do nicely, thankyouvery much. :D

I tried on some shorts at yours clothing yesterday in a size 18 and they fit but were VERY tight. I was tempted to get them but didnt in the end because Im not sure how much I will actually lose by the time we go..plus..they were 25 quid!! So i came home and MADE some out of an old pair of jeans that I didnt care for as jeans anyway. I noticed they are loser than they had been a couple of weeks ago. More like what they fitted like at my lowest. I would definitely need a belt with them, even now. But theyre super comfy and exactly what i wanted. Theyre rolled to just above the knee. and fit perfect. yay. And they were free! Well...obviously not..as I paid for the jeans when i bought them..but that was 10 years ago! haha. Im well chuffed with that. :) I also tried on some vest tops..and although i really struggle with my arms being so...bleh...i take a size 16 now. :D *jigs* haha. So yeah. Im pretty happy all in all. :D

Todays food

3 packs and a bar. and a bit of salad with a couple of eggs. yay!

Have a great day everyone :)

great news on the thrifty shorts :D

don't talk to me about lazy husbands........... *steam coming out of ears* this morning OH nudged me to tell me to get up because I needed to wash some clothes to pack. Then I popped in the room to take some clean laundry and he was like *wipe eyes sleepily* 'we need to start packing' (translate: YOU need to start packing) then when I was packing he said 'you need to check in online for the flights' and I was like '??? I'm packing' but he was like 'I've never done it before' so he fiddled about for a bit so I just got online and did it then got back to packing while he smoked on the balcony.

8lbs in your first week is GREAT! I'm hoping for a similar in my first week (pray!)

you're doing brilliant despite the family trying your patience!! we should be sainted SERIOUSLY!

Oh god. that IS SO MY HUBBY. lol. argh.

so, we MAY have an apartment. its in the works, anyway. fingers crossed. its hard with not having jobs. they dont wanna know, even though we have some savings. but i found 1 complex and the manager is lovely and she was really helpful and said that she would try to work with us. so we shall see.

lyra is pretty much sorted and booked on the flight. his crate thing should be arriving any day now.

Tabbys little case came yesterday. ADORABLE. just working on little activities for them for the flight. hmm.

things just plodding along. :)

diet been fine today. :) Theres kinda loads going on...but Im kinda boring lately. lol. :D

exciting about the apartment, hope it comes through :D and glad Lyra is sorted out and he can join you in your new life awww! imagine him laying in the sunshine :)

Did you hear back about that online job interview thing?

you're not boring :) we love you!

Morning

Didnt weigh today as its been hectic, already! Had to run to the shop for salad and eggs. And was expecting to get an application by email from the appartment complex manager but she didnt send it, so i emailed her back this morning.,..just to kinda, remind her. And breakfast for everyone. I also placed an order for some maxi dresses and shirts to try on. I will probably send most (if not all) of them back. But as Ive been unable to get out lately because i seem to have a delivery or collection scheduled for pretty much EVERY DAY THIS WEEK...I decided to just order them. its with simplybe and bon prix...so its free returns.

Food today..same. 3 packs and a bar, eggs and salad.

I might have to use some senokot....if ya know what i mean. ahem. lol. ew. I probably just need more water. but yeah...we'll see. so im feeling really bloated and bleurgh. But at least i know why.

right...off to clean up the breakfast dishes! have a great day all!

Morning...

So lately its been super busy and hectic around here. But the past two days even more so. I have been organizing pretty much everything. Hubby just isnt very good at that kind of thing. He puts things off, overthinks things...and, although he means well, is just generally crap at getting stuff DONE. So ive been doing it all. Well last night I received, via email, the application form for an apartment in vegas. I filled it in...and sorted wiring the money to my BFF so that she can take it over to the complex for me. Its the application fee and the refundable holding deposit. It was time consuming and exciting and nervy and just stressful. Yesterday, I also finalized the relocation of our cat. That's also been very time consuming, confusing and stressful. Combine that with the the fact that I went into New Look yesterday and ended up leaving with a gorgeous boho floaty skirt in A SIZE 16!!! (which of course made me feel great)....last night I ended up falling off the wagon. Big time. I had chips and kitkats and yeah. No good.

I NEED to get myself back on track. And that's all I will say about that. Moving on...

Back to packs today. And going to try to not deal with much of anything. Application is done and scanned in and emailed back to them. Hubby just took originals to post back (as they need the physical signed copy) and Ive got a few deliveries Im waiting for today. Aside from that, a bit of laundry to do. Ive put a load on to wash and went out and got the bins in, took the rubbish out, cleaned out the cat box, did breakfast for everyone (well..not me!) and did the dishes. Now, Im going to knit. And as its a gloomy cloudy day, we will have an earlyish nap.

Have a good day all!

Today is going well.. dietwise. Ive been verrryyyy good. Had chili with a bit of salad. And have my pancakes for lunch with spag bol for dinner...a couple of eggs for snacks and a pit of sf jelly later.

On the "getting stuff done" front, however..not quite as planned. I meant to not do anything today but ended up having to ring the vet about lyras rabies jab and the bank as well. Still meed to ring the airline to check on some priority early check in stuff (like..when can we actually check in!?) And something else which ive forgotten.

Oh..but ive already had 2L of water today with another litre chilling in the fridge! Im back to telling myself that I can hold on til the end here as i will have all if my fave yummy foods in america. And also warning myself that if i keep up this off-the-wagon silliness i will DEFINITELY need a belt extender and my cute skirt wont fit!

When all else fails...USE FEAR. Lol

Morning.

Still not going to weigh. Ive decided to just leave it a few days. And, again, focus on just sticking to plan.

food today:

1 x 120g watercress, rocket and spinach salad bag from co-op
1x chili
1x spag bol
1x four cheese pasta with 50g quorn
3 eggs
1/2 orange truffa bar

883/60

I will split the salad bag between the spag bol and chili. chili for breakfast, spag bol for lunch, four cheese pasta with quorn for dinner as its very filling. half a bar for snack later. up to 3 eggs as needed. im trying to conserve my exante porridge packs! I dont have a whole lot left...maybe 25? boo. lol. i need to count them up, actually.

not going to weigh until WI day. im on a stress and obsessing-minimizing mission! trying to just CHILL OUT a bit. lol. Ive been so wound up and so stressed and so busy and things have been so hectic...as much as I love planning....its just...yeah. it needs to be taken down a notch. i have to focus on just staying on plan. and not makeing excuses to binge like i did the other day. oh. that was horrible.

anyway.

today i will knit. today i will go for a walk with the girls. today i will stay on plan. today i will do some laundry. today i will bathe the girls (i usually do it after dinner..but will do it earlier today so this evening we arent rushed). and thats pretty much all i will do today!

have a nice friday, all!

Ugh. So. I didnt want to be on a downer but today and yesterday...all day ive felt crap. Headache, light headed...heart racing. I know its the diet. And i know its "normal" (well, at least it is for me) but its really awful. And Im kinda..over it. I really just want to start eating healthy (diet-ly though), normal food...and working out. I am so much lighter than I was when I started this diet...but so very unfit. I get out of breath so easily. So Im toying with the idea of upping to 5-6 packs a day, plus eggs or a piece of fruit..until theyre gone and getting back to working out. I desperately need to tone up and desperately need to up my fitness. Ive had an extra pack today just because ive been feeling so awful, physically. Im going to have a good think about it tonight and talk to the hubby - he is always very rational and level headed about things - and see. I just think that with feeling crap....and all the hectic stressy-ness of late....im struggling so much...i may as well do something i can stick with and actually WANT to do. I dont feel like i really WANT to do this anymore.

Stay tuned. :)

the more i think about it, the more excited i get. really think i am going to start having 5 or 6 packs a day, with a bit of veg or salad with the savoury packs and a bit of quorn in with the four cheese pasta packs as otherwise, theyre completely empty and not filling.....and 2 fruit and/or veg snacks per day (apples/carrots). ive already dug out my favey-most bev callard dvd. think i just might go for it. still gonna talk about it with hubby tonight...but i think i am going to go for it.

Right. Ive taken inventory. I have 33 days of 4-5 packs per day. To that I will add salad to the spag bol and chili packs, i will add quorn and a palmful of peas to the cheese pasta. i will also add in an apple for snack and a carrot or two for snack and for breakfast i will have a couple of eggs and ONE slice of toast (going to order those warburton thins with my asda shop coming sunday and make a little breakfast sandwich for breakfasts. im also going to start back at doing my 1hr long bev callard dvd. :) im actually excited. its what i WANT to do. will keep up with the water and such as well. :)

Morning...

So lately its been super busy and hectic around here. But the past two days even more so. I have been organizing pretty much everything. Hubby just isnt very good at that kind of thing. He puts things off, overthinks things...and, although he means well, is just generally crap at getting stuff DONE. So ive been doing it all. Well last night I received, via email, the application form for an apartment in vegas. I filled it in...and sorted wiring the money to my BFF so that she can take it over to the complex for me. Its the application fee and the refundable holding deposit. It was time consuming and exciting and nervy and just stressful. Yesterday, I also finalized the relocation of our cat. That's also been very time consuming, confusing and stressful. Combine that with the the fact that I went into New Look yesterday and ended up leaving with a gorgeous boho floaty skirt in A SIZE 16!!! (which of course made me feel great)....last night I ended up falling off the wagon. Big time. I had chips and kitkats and yeah. No good.

I NEED to get myself back on track. And that's all I will say about that. Moving on...

Back to packs today. And going to try to not deal with much of anything. Application is done and scanned in and emailed back to them. Hubby just took originals to post back (as they need the physical signed copy) and Ive got a few deliveries Im waiting for today. Aside from that, a bit of laundry to do. Ive put a load on to wash and went out and got the bins in, took the rubbish out, cleaned out the cat box, did breakfast for everyone (well..not me!) and did the dishes. Now, Im going to knit. And as its a gloomy cloudy day, we will have an earlyish nap.

Have a good day all!

Why do we fall off the wagon when we buy something cute that looks good? Happens to me every time!!!

Right. Ive taken inventory. I have 33 days of 4-5 packs per day. To that I will add salad to the spag bol and chili packs, i will add quorn and a palmful of peas to the cheese pasta. i will also add in an apple for snack and a carrot or two for snack and for breakfast i will have a couple of eggs and ONE slice of toast (going to order those warburton thins with my asda shop coming sunday and make a little breakfast sandwich for breakfasts. im also going to start back at doing my 1hr long bev callard dvd. :) im actually excited. its what i WANT to do. will keep up with the water and such as well. :)

Sounds like a great plan, not even 'off plan' really, still v measured and sensible, but realistic considering the stress you're under and your wish to get fitter. I've sworn to something similar since we climbed up to see a lighthouse in the jungle and I almost threw up. shameful.

We love new plans don't we!! I'm back on the wagon tomorrow and am super excited!!

Is your apartment held for you now? Xxxxx

Morning :)

Didnt weigh. Aactually forgot! I woke this morning without a sense of dread and cant-be-botheredness that i hadnt realized i have had for such a long time now. I made everyone breakfast then spread a teaspoon of pb on a banana and made myself a coffee and had that. it was delicious. going to have water after i finish my coffee. theres no sense of desperation. surprised! im going to start working out in a day or two. (i really want to start today but hubby said to give myself a couple of days to get used to eating normally again) and, actually...i dunno what i did..but yesterday...well last night...i started having a sore leg! i think i hyper extended it or something. its like behind the knee but to the side a bit. strange! i dont remember hurting it specifically. it just...started to hurt! so i will let that settle. its not as bad today but definitely not gone.

i tested out my dvd last night and it all works and im happy happy!

the apartment:-

Today is the day my friend is taking the money over. So the girl in the office will try to run it today if she has time..otherwise..it will wait until Monday. So I should know by tuesday, anyway, what the outcome is. Im kinda excited and nervous. I was really quite positive about it but now...im starting to worry and think that we probably wont get it. Still...I have no idea so theres no point speculating! I just cant wait to find out! If we are approved, THEN our apartment is held. If it is not approved, we get the $200 back. (The $40 credit application fee is not refundable). I will update as soon as I know..of course :D EEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!

ugh. I have a sink full of dishes and I just cant face it right now. Im so tired...just want to go back to bed! lol.

Have a NICE WEEKEND all :D

Normally I'd say no,no,no when someone decides to modify their plan but I think it makes perfect sense with your move and everything you have to do. It's going to make it a lot easier when you get home and it's more about evening things out into a realistic plan rather than swinging between complete deprivation and going off plan. It's the mental battle that's the hardest. And yes, Lou's right, the fitting into smaller things is a big freak out trigger.

Hope it's working for you and you're having a stress free weekend

Back