Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

So hubby told daughter that we could go to metro centre tomorrow. somehow we have since decided to go to tynemouth today for a walk about and lunch at the pub. i will either have a salad (if they have one. it is a nicer pub so they might) or a dinner sans potatoes or meat. Ive only had 1 egg and 1 pancake out of the 3 i made with my 1st pack. so im not terribly concerned. i will see what i can do. :)

Nine pounds woo hoo!! Well done! I'm at the frozen thing now...it's alright, very rowdy as you'd expect :) cute when they all sing though aw it did bring a tear to my eye

Have a lovely day I hope the pub has something suitable :)

Pub lunch was really nice. No salads so had a beef dinner. Hubby gave me his veg and i gave him my meat and roast potatoes *sniff*. So i had 5 v small new potatoes, some cauli, 4 of those fancy baby carrots, some green beans..a bit of gravy and i did have my yorkshire pud and 2 onion rings. It was all fresh and homemade there. The veg was all lovely and crisp with plenty of bite left. Anyway..not the best i couldve done but it was wayyyyy better than what id have had pre vlcd. Or even last week. Didnt come home and hit the biscuits either. Having boiled egg and salad tonight. So fingers crossed its not THAT bad. :/ was gorgeous though. Definitely file that one under "worth it". Lol.

Morning

Ickle bit annoyed with myself. 223.6 today. So up a bit. That said...I dont really know what the numbers were for yesterday and i did do the best i could have while still participating in our family outting. And...also...I just looked a bit ago and TOTM is due friday!! Meh. So...Im not gonna stress or worry. Just going to focus on staying on plan. I boiled some eggs this morning and made 3 pancakes outta my pack. I turned the mattress the other day and its awful. Hubby weighs a lot more than me now and he's 6'5" so his side was all broken down and saggy. and as that is now MY side...i find it so uncomfortable. my back hurts and i havent slept well at all since i did it. i asked him and he was like....turn it back..i wasnt bothered. Geez, thanks. LOL I shouldnt have bothered! Silly me, trying to be nice and considerate. Pfft. Anyway. We will turn it back later. I had about 2 or 3 hours of sleep....all night. Ugh. Awful. So Im exhausted, PMS-y moody and just bleh. LOL. Not terribly so but enough that I really dont want to go to the Metro Centre today.

Also, Im annoyed. I spent 30 quid on these fkn nails only to realize the day after i got them done that she has really done a slap-dash job it of. theyre all different thicknesses...she didnt shape them very well...theyre not a uniform length. of course *I* notice this more than anyone else ever would...but still. she didnt take care and where, at first, i was impressed with her ability to do a full set in under 30 mins...I realise now that she was only able to do that because she just slapped them on and was desperate to just close up her shop. Rather than turn me away...she took me, did a rush job....and...meh. they dont look natural at all. So. I dont know what to do now. Its going to cost a fortune to get them either fixed (if its fixable) or taken off and redone. And I dont have the money to blow. So. I found this.. Bell Bliss: How To Make Press-On Nails Look and Last Like Acrylics

I might try to soak mine off *sigh* and then just try that. Ugh. I could cry.

So...metro centre today. Im gung-ho now. Theyre going to BK for lunch so I will either have a chicken salad from there but if they dont have them on for some reason..I will have a bar handy and will just have that. I need to get back to at least 222 by WI.

Speaking of...Im going to tweak that...yet again. Sundays worked SO much better for me.

Off I go! have a nice day all! XX

Have a lovely day, I'm glad you've talked yourself round by the end of your post :) your food yesterday didn't sound worthy of a gain, so it'll be temporary, keep your head and soldier on :) :)

That's annoying about the nails, could you ask her to take them off for free as you're not happy with them? It's a lot of money for a shoddy job

I take it you'll be leaving the bed behind when you leave, so that'll be another thing worth counting down for ;) ;)

I have filed them way down and rounded them and Im going to pop into a salon today and see how much it will cost to get them removed. :/ Im not going back there because its in newcastle and i wont really be in town...it costs me about a 5r to get there anyway..so as im going to the metro centre today anyway..i might as well just see about it today. really annoyed.

right..small change in plan. hubby has a dodgy tummy today so he is staying home with zoe and i will take tabby to the metro centre ....just us. yay. maybe we will go to the cinema even. we'll see. :) deffo taking a bar though.

Girls day yay! I love a bit of one on one time with the kids, they are always perfectly behaved too when they're apart

my three year old nephew was just running away from my bil who was trying to get socks on him and said 'no you bummy' haha love little ones

Morning

Been soooo busy. Yesterday..we were out way later than i had planned. I ended up getting my nails soaked off. I tried to get them fixed or...sorted somehow...but...they were pretty much beyond help. too thick...a few were crooked....different lengths. just beyond help. the thing is..i went to a salon in the same shopping centre (i went there first, initially but they were just closing. i should have taken it as a sign and gone home!) and the girl there said theyd have to be soaked off and put on from scratch (if i wanted to) because of the shoddy work they do. she says she has at least 2 ladies in EVERY WEEK from the other palce..wanting them "fixed or taken off" and the last woman who had come in..a few days ago..actually had an infection!! EEk! So I had them soaked off and have since decided to just leave it. lol. i got some sally hansen hard as nails today. ive put 3 coats on and already i can tell a great difference in my nails. i also got a nail file. im gonna try to get my nails to thicken and strengthen. we'll see.

i did NOT stay on plan yesterday. and thats all that really needs to be said about that. you know me well enough to fill in the details yourselves, im sure!

so today...back on plan. problem is....well...2 problems. the first being that TOTM is due on friday. bleurgh. and the second....im having toilet troubles. i half expected the off plan day yesterday to jolt my system into working again ...but nope. i even got some exlax senna stuff. nope. so ...desperate times call for desperate measures. i remember from my times at SW...that scan bran cake ALWAYS does the trick. :) So i got some scan bran at holland and barratt and ive made a really pathetic cake (i have no microwave! and i think theyre best when microwaved...) i used 5 scan brans and 1 sachet of belgian choc options....1 egg and a few sweetener tabs dissolved in a tony bit water. its not sweet enough and its dry and thin because of the pan i used (the only one i have as ive chucked everything else out. would have been better in a loaf tin!) but i dont mind. so that is a total of 19g carbs. for the whole thing. im gonna pick at that most of the day...and i had a chili pack with some salad this morning. ( i know..but thats what i was craving for breakfast lol). So today:

scan bran cake (technically off plan..but its ok having that instead of pancakes today)
2x chili packs with salad
2 eggs

846/ 59 so numbers are great. :)

Oh my God that is shocking about the nail place, and what a waste of money :( :(

Good idea trying to perk up your own nails with strengthening stuff, more of a long term solution :)

yuk with toilets....I just had a mammoth, er, session in the loo at work haha, bit of an, er, blockage lol...relieved now ;) hope the bran works!!

Yes...the Sally Hansen stuff is great. First application (3 coats) and already i notice a difference. They feel protected. And theyre super shiney!! Lol

Had some of the cake. Nothing yet but...Im sure it wont be long lol. Ew.

Aww my babies are napping. Theyre sooooo cute <3

The cake helped but gently. So Im happy. But we had a super stressful night. So what did i do after being perfect all day?

Some of the girls' chips from the chippy, a quesdadilla and some chocolate.

I honestly should just be aiming to maintain under 228 at this point because even that seems to be nigh in impossible for me. Such hard work. Ugh.

Tired of failing. Tired of talking myself through it on here abd then just failing again! I should just use a traffic light comment system.

Im just so....ugh.

Back