Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Boo!!!! Day two is the worst i'm so weak I'll keel over!!! *clutches air dramatically*

I've still got a pack left to have, probably will make it a fourth oatmeal :)

Early bed for me!!

I hate my glasses too but stopped wearing contacts to save money. Bad decision!

Morning! Day 3 :)

Feeling better today. 259.8 yesterday....and 259.2 today. Im going to tryyy to not weigh until WI on Sunday.

Having a coffee. Had a gouda babybel to take my iron with this morning. Next week Im going to start light workouts again. :)

Morning! Day 4!!

Did fine yesterday up until dinner time. I tried one of the 4 exante meals I have and it was rank. lol. So I tried another kind. Vile. So I tried the other two. Torture. So ive flogged those on fb and will get some bars as I have loads of porridge and shakes for now. lol. *shudder* truly awful, they were. hahah.

Weighed this morning - 258.2 HUZZUH! I still juuuuuust might make my 255lb goal for my birthday next wednesday. maaaaybe.

Had a coffee this morning. Gonna get my water going for the day (had 4L the last 2 days) so I can get it all in...and then get the girls ready. After I take Tabitha to nursery I will pop to the post office to post these meals and then back home. Then shake with 2 boiled eggs. Hmm. Banana or Strawberry. Decisions, Decisions! lol

Morning! Day 5 - ugh. its only Thursday! This week is dragggginggg. lol

258.2 - again but, booo. I cheated yesterday. I had at least 4 biscuits, 2 packs (shakes), 5 eggs and a bit of quorn salad. then i got so hungry at like 9pm that I had a blueberry danio! I was pretty surprised that I stayed the same, tbh. But today i am really aiming to be 100% (for me that means 3 packs and a protein meal). I had a boiled egg this morning to take my iron tablet with. And ive just had a choc shake. So far, so good. Best intentions today. I really would love to meet my birthday goal. but its never gonna happen if i dont work at it and stick to this. !! So yes...going to try try try today :D

had a perfect day up until it was time to make dinner and i completely scoffed about 6 chips. FOR SHAME. wtf is WRONG with me? so im going to not have my 3rd pack tonight. i was gonna have a strawberry shake. but i wont. and luckily..im stuffed!! and i will be going to bed around 8 or 8:30 tonight because the girls didnt have a nap and we are all exhausted. huzzuh! lol. if things get desperate i will have a bit of coke zero or a cup of coffee. but im done eating for the day. DONE. :D

Please please please let me see some downward movement on the scales tomorrow. :(

I must say, Im very proud that i resisted the various biscuits that we have in the house (4 different kinds!!) :D

Morning! Day 6 and what a yucky friday it is, too. raining, cold...bleh

258.0 today. Snails pace!! lol Whatever, just sticking at it.

Im full of cold today, and the girls have a bit of a cold too. Kept Tabby off today so try to avoid it getting any worse. Ive already made a pot of soup today to have as my evening meal today and tomorrow. its got quorn a few mushrooms chopped up, a tin of green beans, a tiny bit of red onion and some red, yellow and green peppers. its the scraps of bits of things i had left over in the fridge, really. lol. but its lovely and warming. and that will do me. lol. its probably not allowed...some of it...but i dont care today. im not going to have a load and its all non-starchy veg. so boo hoo. im sick and its either that or a whole pizza. :p hahaha

so im going to have my first pack around 10am. oh. its 9:48 already. I hadnt noticed. Im not actually hungry at all. but I know i need to have my packs.

i just want to go back to bed and feel sorry for myself. hahaha. *acHoOOOo*

Aww I hope you feel better soon xx

Good evening! Day 6.

OOOoOOh. I had a terrible night and woke up feeling like death. So I had to go to the walk in centre to see a doctor. I was so so so sick. Saw a lovely lady doctor and she put me on a very high dose of steroids, antibiotics, gave me a new inhaler and paracetomol and told me that my pulse was racing and my oxygen saturation was lower than she would have liked,. I had a temperature and have a chest infection. She told me to rest. HAHAHA. With 3 bubs under 4 at home and a hubby that had to go to work and no family? yeah. Like that was gonna happen! so i went totally off the diet today, more because i couldnt be bothered with making things for myself and creating dishes. i was just lazy, so grabbed bread, kitkats, biscuits. here and there. and hubby brought home chips. and you know, by the time he got home....i was already sick of carby stuff. i had a bit of chips and then i felt a bit....sick. lol. I didnt even have half a bag. *shrug* totally back on it tomorrow. And not going to weigh in til my birthday on Wednesday although I have NO HOPE of making my goal. :( I weighed this morning (after being reallly good yesterday and it was up .2) and it was 258.2lbs. Boo.

Anyway. Tomorrow. Back on it. Shake and a boiled egg for breakfast. Shake and a boiled egg for lunch. Pancakes for dinner. :) x

Morning! Weigh day, but I forgot to weigh. I had to take Tabby to the walk-in this morning :( I will weigh in tomorrow.

Ive been back on it today.....banana shake and a boiled egg for breakfast, porridge pancakes and an egg for lunch....so far. :) having my soup for tea tonight. I should have another pack as well....so will have a shake later :)

Morning! Day 8 (i think)

Although hubby is usually off on Sun/Mon, he is at work today as he switched his days so he could be off for my bday on wednesday. aww. We were going to go to lunch but we re skint so i said no. if by some crazy miracle i actually make my goal come wednesday morning, we WILL go. :D I doubt it though. lol. 258.6 this morning. Not bad after my complete carb fest day before yesterday. So we shall see what i can do today. plan is -

babybel light (to take my pills with in a minute), water

oatmeal pack

apple oatmeal pack

strawberry shake and an egg

100g quorn

2 or 3 coffees and water.

I hope you feel better soon, sounds like you have a busy life!!!

Morning :D (juuust...its 11:18! lol when did that happen?) Day whatever. lol 9?

Ugh. I was great yesterday but that only resulted in my STILL being in the 258s. FFS. lol. I was 258.6 yesterday and 258.0 today. For the sake of one blasted ounce...Im still in the 258s. ARGH. lol So Ive decided that Im obviously never going to make tomorrow's mini-goal of 255 but so what. I cant help that now. I just have to make sure that once I DO get to 255 and I set my next mini-goal...I dont let myself down again. So i will pick myself up, admit that i pissed about too much, carry on AND NO DO IT AGAIN. :D Onward.

So today's food

babybel light (to take my tablets with in the morning. once this chest infection is gone i will knock that on its head. :) )

porridge pancakes

apple porridge pancakes

shake and an egg

115g quorn and mushrooms. I stupidly had loads of onions in with my quorn and mushrooms last night and only realised afer i had eaten it and put it into mfp that the carbs in onions are silly high! lool. ugh. So...i will omit the onion tonight. just mushroom and quorn. :)

I cant really complain at .6 (we'll just call it half a pound) off in a day. If i did that every day...i would be thrilled. So Im not gonna whinge. Its going downward. So yay. ive had 2L of water already today though. Hmm. I have another 2L to go and I need to spread it out a bit better, Iguess. I just felt pretty thirsty today. i dont dare have more than my 4L though as I have 200ml in my shake, 2-3 coffees and today had a spearmint tea as well!

Despite my goal fail, Ive decided to make this a positive thing. Sorta. It sucks...but keep going. And learn from my mistakes. Remember how it feels to let myself down (again!!) and to make sure that i do not do this again at xmas. I dont want to spend my xmas season depressed and start the new year at the same weight..or worse...even bigger....AGAIN. :D So. Im happy with my half pound off and on we go.

Have a great day :) x

Today has flown! Its 4pm already!

So far today ive had:-

porridge pancakes

Apple porridge pancakes

a babybel light

an egg and two egg whites. i boiled a bunch of eggs a couple of days ago and there were 3 left today. didnt want to have to chuck them but didnt want all the calories in the yolks either. So I had one whole one and the whites of two! lol. The two whites were under 40 cals!! :O

And having a vanilla shake now.

Ive also had 2 coffees, 2L of water and a mug of spearmint tea.

So I have left my quorn and mushrooms for dinner, 2L of water (Ive already had a pint out of that bottle, actually) a coffee and another babybel to take my tablets tonight. Possible some Tescos Xero coke if i fancy a bit. Hubby poured me half a pint last night and I had a couple of sips and that was enough for me. lol. So I may just miss that out!

Hope everyone is having a great day. Im having a strangely positive and motivated-y kinda day! lol. Long may it last!

Morning!

Happy birthday to me.

I
MADE
MY
GOAL!!!!! :O I cant believe it!!! :bliss::bliss:

255.6 this morning. I am elated!!

So now Im trying to decide whether to keep truckin or to actually GO to lunch. I think i will pass on it and keep going. This feel better than anything could possibly taste, today! :D

So the same again today, foodwise.

Ive had a babybel and my tablets.

pancakes

apple pancakes

shake and an egg (and a couple of whites)

and then quorn and mushrooms for tea.

coffees, water.

Im on cloud 9 today. This is the lowest weight ive been since before i got pregnant with Zoe. :D And only 4lbs heavier than the lowest Ive been in about 8 or so years. ONWARD!

Well done! Is it your actual birthday? If so happy birthday!!!

Back