Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning! Weekly Weigh in as its Sunday.....drum roll please....

247.4!!

That's 3lbs off this week! Fab!! Im going to realllllly try to do a week 100% (with no quorn meal) next week and see what happens. The ONLY exception to this is that we are out for lunch on Monday and Im having my eggplant parm. I dont care. HAHA. Ive been looking forward to this for WEEKS! lol. So Im going to have it...and maybe even a bite or two of dessert (we'll all share one) and then get STRAIGHT back on. And I will have a pack for breakfast and a pack for dinner. Awesome.

So Ive made my 14lb goal for the month for the fb group a day early lol...but my personal goal of 245 for tomorrow may very well NOT happen. It will be close though and that is ok. :)

Very pleased with my WI today. :) Pleased with my progress overall. Here's to never seeing the 250s again!!

Well done!! That's brilliant!!! And enjoy yourself tomorrow! This is what will keep you going, knowing that you are losing weight to get to your dream goal, and you'll enjoy every mouthful tomorrow but also know that you can get back on plan!
Bye bye 250's! Bet that feels good to say!

Xx

Hahah awww....Lou. I cant stand not knowing. Even if it means i get upset/annoyed/livid with myself....it spurs me on. But...my obsession with weighing isnt healthy for everyone. lol. I was thinking "Maybe i wont weigh on Tuesday after my lunch out on Monday"...but thats hilarious and will never happen. It would kill me to not know. haha. So I will face the music and plod on. :D It shouldnt be too bad. Its just roasted aubergine, tomato sauce (the worse bit) and cheeses....layered and baked. No pasta or refined carbs. So Im NOT feeling guilty. :D *drroooollll* cant wait. lol

Yes sammy - GOOOOODBYEEEE 250s! hahah (although i may pop back up once more after Monday but it will just be water so :p ) lolol

how is everyone getting on?

Oh! Ive just realized Ive hit 2 stones lost since I started In feb. LOL. Considering I only did a few weeks to begin with (and the rest not very well) and a month this time...Not bad! Im going to go back, quickly and see how long I actually did it the first time....

Morning.

Last day of Sept!! Final WI for the month and .....

I STS! lol. Exactly.

So i didnt make my little personally mini-goal of245. But 247 isnt far off and I am very very pleased with my progress.

Today is our treaty lunch out. So excited. Im getting the girls ready. Tabbys got nursery this morning. She's finally going back after being off for 2 weeks! And I have an appointment for my B12 jab this morning. So we are all going....drop off Tabs, then off to the docs....then the post office...then home for a bit before we pick up Tabs and jump on the bus into town at noon. :D

Lunch at Pani's and then taking the girls to the Discovery Museum.

Have a great day all!

Don't fret, it'll come right off again! Did you have a good time though? Xx

I struggled on Wednesday. Was better yesterday, but it was REALLY hard. Im about to go get weighed actually as I havent weighed since Wednesday morning......

ugh. 251. Im pretty annoyed with it now. Hopefully if I channel my annoyance and anger into trying to stick to it 100% I may have a better loss tomorrow. Grrr.

TOTM is due within the next week or so and Im feeling pretty down. PMDD is really crap. The grey sky doesnt help. I just want to curl up in bed under the duvet with a bowl of heinz veggie big soup and a cheese toasty. And sleep. Ive had about 1.5L of water so far, 2 coffees and my first pack. Its not easy. My head is well and truly not in it. boooo. I was doing soooo well!

oh no! you were so in the zone too! the grey days don't help - it's grey down here can't imagine how miserable it is oop north ;)

I'm feeling sorry for myself to, want to eat all the food :D but will stay strong otherwise what's the point? I know I'll only feel worse if I give up

You can do it :D

Back