Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Snap, I keep thinking its Sat as well!!!

I'm starving 2day, iv bn thinking about food all day lol xx

You're sounding positive Kelly, and a lot more upbeat, I am so pleased! :)

And yes, you should let them know their CS leaves a LOT to be desired, you did after all, pay for it!

Hope you're still feeling good?

*Waving at Peaches!*

Hey all! Having a catch up! Arrggh I wanna know who was funny about your CS comment Kelly! I'm gonna search through and see haha :p I have found some people on here can be like that - a bit defensive about the diet lol How is everyone today? I had spinach, egg, cottage cheese and spring onion salad tonight - was ok, nice to have something different and filled me up! Going to a party type thing tomorrow night gonna take a shake and a bar - might have to come on here on my phone as theres gonna be lots of nice food and wine etc aaarrgh! oh well xxx

It was quick! Thanks, I do feel SO SO much better! Im just pleased I didnt actually die. LOL It felt like I wasnt far off, for a while there. Scary. But Im back to my old self so Im just excited to get started. I think Im going to face the scales tomorrow. Its not an official WI but I may as well know what Im dealing with! lol Im going to try my smaller jeans on first. as long as they still fit, the scale can say what it pleases! lol! Then I will weigh in again, properly on monday when we start. :p

Hey all! Having a catch up! Arrggh I wanna know who was funny about your CS comment Kelly! I'm gonna search through and see haha :p I have found some people on here can be like that - a bit defensive about the diet lol How is everyone today? I had spinach, egg, cottage cheese and spring onion salad tonight - was ok, nice to have something different and filled me up! Going to a party type thing tomorrow night gonna take a shake and a bar - might have to come on here on my phone as theres gonna be lots of nice food and wine etc aaarrgh! oh well xxx

lol...have a look at page 6 of my diary. :p

Hiya My Cat :)

There are people like that everywhere. My lovely Dad used to say, 'Just goes to prove they're not all locked up.' - I think he had a point! ;)

Your dinner sounds YUM, think I'm going to try that!

Well, I'll be around tomo night for support if you need any!! :)

Hope you've had a good day? xxx

Yay, so pleased for you Kelly, it's brilliant you sold them so fast!
And it's nice to know that others (me lol!) can get some money back if we ever need to!

You're mind-set is excellent, I know you're gonna smash this, and I am going to be here watching you all the way!!

Don't worry about the scales - you'll be back on track come Monday :)

I think you're just an inspiration to us all! :) xxx

Dammit didn't see this till I'd read through - was an interesting read tho :D

Lol I had an inkling of who it was and I was right! Ridic! U were well and truly told off tho missy :p

How are you both? xxx

Great thanks, and you?

Ooooo, how did you have an inkling??!! Share, lol!! ;) xxx

Hiya My Cat :)

There are people like that everywhere. My lovely Dad used to say, 'Just goes to prove they're not all locked up.' - I think he had a point! ;)

Your dinner sounds YUM, think I'm going to try that!

Well, I'll be around tomo night for support if you need any!! :)

Hope you've had a good day? xxx

Thank you hunny! Yes quite a good day thanks - feel super full now which is good :) My stomach is pretty unhappy atm - been taking senokot for the ahem obvious lol but it keeps making gurgling noises - i said to OH just now wow did you hear that? he said what i thought that was the cat!!!

How have your days been? Been up to much? Any new recipes for me to try? :) xx

Im funny with cottage cheese. sometimes i like it...sometimes it makes me gag! haha so weird.

Yeh know what you mean about cottage cheese hun - im not really a fan tbh but i just fancied something cheesy and i dont like the mac cheese anymore! I have loads of them and dont want them anymore!! xx

Great thanks, and you?

Ooooo, how did you have an inkling??!! Share, lol!! ;) xxx

haha just from other posts - there are some hardcore slim and savers out there you know :p there was a thread before started by someone about drinking alcohol and bless her she got completely beaten down by other posters on here - it was horrible so judgemental - this place is supposed to be supportive! It basically ended up with people dissing the fact she likes to have a drink which I think is pretty mean! xx

Thank you hunny! Yes quite a good day thanks - feel super full now which is good :) My stomach is pretty unhappy atm - been taking senokot for the ahem obvious lol but it keeps making gurgling noises - i said to OH just now wow did you hear that? he said what i thought that was the cat!!!

How have your days been? Been up to much? Any new recipes for me to try? :) xx

aww blessss, your poor tummy!

Yay, so pleased for you Kelly, it's brilliant you sold them so fast!
And it's nice to know that others (me lol!) can get some money back if we ever need to!

You're mind-set is excellent, I know you're gonna smash this, and I am going to be here watching you all the way!!

Don't worry about the scales - you'll be back on track come Monday :)

I think you're just an inspiration to us all! :) xxx

awwww, thanks honey!! you guys all help keep me sane and on track. xxx

Back