Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

haha just from other posts - there are some hardcore slim and savers out there you know :p there was a thread before started by someone about drinking alcohol and bless her she got completely beaten down by other posters on here - it was horrible so judgemental - this place is supposed to be supportive! It basically ended up with people dissing the fact she likes to have a drink which I think is pretty mean! xx

Oh I'd love them to try and have a go at me, I love a good argument! :D xxx

Goodnight Kelly and everyone!

Have a good day tomo, and think about me slaving away doing dratted housework, arrrggghhh!! ;)

xxx

Morning all!

Well, its a grey, wet miserable day here in the northeast. I am so very fed up. I just keep reminding myself that I will have lots of lovely sunshine in a mere 59 days (and 4 hours. lol. but who's counting, eh? :p )

So. I tried on my smaller jeans and not only did they still fit but they fit better. theyre looser than they were the first time i wore them. Huzzuh! So after I did that, I went ahead and fearlessly got on the scales. Im 261 - so up 2lbs since my WI in on Wednesday, however, I am very pleased with that as I read you can gain 4-6lbs when you go off S&S. I am very pleased with that. I've still got my stone! So ONWARD! Im going to do a bit of exercise today and then keep to my 1200-1300 cal goal for the day, today and tomorrow. Although I may try to convince hubby to go out for Sunday lunch tomorrow because we dont do it often and we wont be doing it again for quite a while. I will still keep to my goal though. :D

I cannot believe it is the 16th of March. This year has FLOWN over. Plus, the weather doesnt give it away that its really supposed to be at least the beginnings of Spring!

Anyway! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a great weekend! If you drop by here, make sure you update me and let me know how you are doing! xx :D

Morning Bee,

Miserable weather here today as well!!

Yayy good news about ur jeans, well done ur doing ace, and only 2lb gain since coming off plan is ace:D

Hope u have a lovely day xx

Morning Bee & Peaches! :)

Yay about the jeans being looser and only a 2lb gain, that's brill! :D

The weather is beyond a joke now - middle of March and no signs of it warming up! Usually we're having some mild days, really had enough of it now!

Hope you both have lovely days! :) xxx

Morning Bee,

Miserable weather here today as well!!

Yayy good news about ur jeans, well done ur doing ace, and only 2lb gain since coming off plan is ace:D

Hope u have a lovely day xx

thanks honey!! as much as i hated to see the 260s again, i was expecting nearer 265lbs so im really pleased! how are you feeling? xx

Morning Bee & Peaches! :)

Yay about the jeans being looser and only a 2lb gain, that's brill! :D

The weather is beyond a joke now - middle of March and no signs of it warming up! Usually we're having some mild days, really had enough of it now!

Hope you both have lovely days! :) xxx

oh Nat....this weather depresses me so much :( Im not going to want to come back from my holiday if this keeps up! lol how are you doing honey? whats made you so tired? xx

Right, well...that's my big box of S&S stuff off to its new owner!

Had a nice day. Tabby seems to be feeling muuuuch better, although shes tired (and currently napping, poor kiddo). Hopefully things will start to settle down now! lol How is everyone today? xx

Sorry for my late reply, I've just surgically removed myself from the vac, lol!!

Glad Tabby is better :) Bless her!

Not sure why tired, but I just ploughed through it and did the housework - finally sat down at 7pm lol!

Def an early night for me!

Glad you've had a good day, and WHOOP on not much weight gain!! :D

xxx

Hope u have a lovely day Bee xx:D

Hello Kelly, Nat, Peaches, Minerva etc!! How are you? Just catching up on diaries. Hope you're ok! Is it slimfast day 1 tomorrow? xx

Good Evening Ladies :)

Hoping everyone is well? Not had a chance to get on here all day, thought I'd pop in and say hi!!

:bighug:

Hi Kelly, Hi Nat!

I'm good thanks Kelly :) Just going to update my diary now. Good luck tomorrow sweetie. R u going to weigh in tomorrow morning? xx

Back