Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning!

Its miserable out, yet again. And Im coming down with something, AGAIN!! Seeeeeriously fed up with it now! :(

So Im keeping Tabby home again because she's coughing a bit more this morning and since they refuse to keep her inside, I will just keep her home where it is warm. Zoe has been sneezing all morning as well. Omg, this sucks.

Anyway...Ive had a banana and a coffee and Im working on my 1st pint of water. Shake as late as possible. Im not hungry at all now so should be easy to hold off on it. Im going to try to do a lentil bolognese for dinner tonight. It will either be fab, or awful. lol. So tempted to weight tomorrow to see if Ive shifted any more weight. LOL Not sure yet...

Workout will prob have to wait til this evening now as I prob wont get the chance with both kids home.

Have a great day everyone! xx

Mornin Bee,

Sorry to hear ur not well, hope u feel better soon lovely! Its snowing like crazy here and freezing, hope u have a lovely day xxx

ew! its not snowing here (yet) and I hope it doesnt. we may juuuust scrape by without snow as we live quite close to the coast. although that hasnt mattered much most of the winter. we've had our fair share (more than!) of snow. yuuuuck! i really just want some warmer, sunnier weather. more like spring. the little buds are just starting to show on bushes and trees and my daffs out the front have been in bloom for a couple of weeks now...and yet its still sooo cold, grey and wet/snowy/icy. so tired of it all. :(

been a good day on the diet front, so far. just having my first SF shake now. ive decided to just stick with chocolate from next week on. the vanilla tastes of...nothing. haha its weird. its not bad...just doesnt taste of much at all. not like the ready to drink ones at all. so after this shake i think i will have a bit more water and then probably get the girls and me down for a nap. i really hope this just passes quickly and doesnt amount to much. ive just got a bit of a sore throat and the sniffles. bleh!

Sounds like what I had last week and some of this week, not good!! I love the slimfast shakes, i only ever had the bottled shakes, i used to put them in the freezer for a bit first xxx

Aww, sorry to hear that you and your little ones are feeling poorly :( Make sure to drink plenty of water / tea/ coffee to flush the system of those nasty germs!

By the way the lentil bolognese sounds very yummy :) Do you have a recipe? Though I assume it's like a normal bolognese, but with lentils instead of meat? Not sure my OH would really see it as a valid substitute, but worth a try someday! :D He does like Indian Dhal dishes usually and lentil casseroles, so maybe I can introduce a more tomato-based one... :)

The lentils are done now and Im going to make the pasta. From what I can tell thus far, its lovely! lol. And I managed to get the kids busy playing and did my workout quickly. Today was warm-up, cardio and abs. Ive got so much more energy than I did when I was on SnS. lol (Duh, obviously). I just didnt notice how lacking I was in energy then. Anyway. I hope everyone has had a great day today! And have a lovely weekend. Nat, Im getting a bit worried about you, honey. :\ xx

Today was..fine. It wasnt brilliant...Ive had a bit more cals than I should..didnt follow plan right. But I didnt binge and go crazy. So Im ok. But I really need to follow plan to the letter. And Im going to give myself a mini-goal of JUST FOLLOWING PLAN for the rest of this week and all of next week. Thats it. No numbers goal...no "lose XXXXX amount by XXXX date" no nothing. Just follow plan. I have some cup soup things....theyre the golden veg so under 100 cals. Going to have that as a snack tomorrow and an apple and 2 eggs. plus my 2 shakes. and dinner i think i will have a tin of heinz big veggie soup and a cheese sandwich. i need to follow this exactly. its not hard. SnS was muuuuch more intense and restrictive so I can do this.

i must follow this plan tomorrow!!

Hiya Kelly, and everyone!

I'm okay thank you :)

Everything is sorted, I'm just sooooo tired, emotional stress wears me out!

Awww, Tabby is a brave little girl bless her!

I hope you're feeling a bit better?

Just popping on to catch up, then an early night for me, am just dog-tired!!

Enjoy the rest of your evenings one and all! :) xxxx

Morning!

We have escaped the snow and blizzardy conditions (so far) and we havent even got any rain (so far) but it is very very cold and very very very grey. I cant complain (so far, lol).

So today, I feel super optimistic. Im up for it. I weighed myself this morning and Im back down to 261lbs. So thats 2 of the 4lbs I put on after I came off SnS that ive gotten off again. Whew! Half way back to where I started when I finished. Didja get that? lol

Anyway. My goal is to focus on FOLLOWING THE DIET. Just STAY ON PLAN. Ive had a coffee this morning. Im having a banana in a bit because my dinner is going to only be about 475 cals tops so I have 125 extra cals. And I just fancy a banana this morning. Also, something I seemed to have forgotten. COFFEE. I used to use coffee to stave off hunger pangs (both tummy hunger and head hunger) in my previous diets and it really worked well for me. Well when I was doing SnS, I got used to restricting my coffee intake ( I just cant do black coffee. Yuuck) and I had forgotten that I can be pretty liberal with my coffees again. I dont have so much milk that its going to make a massive difference to my weight loss so I dont even count it. But Im excited that I can have my coffee back! lol. Duh. I have all of these wonderful little tools to help me along this journey. I have gathered them up and now i need to USE them and plod on. Im making some progress so I need to stick to it and keep going. And, today, I feel like I can.

Have a great weekend eveyone :) xx

Morning Bee, u sound lovely and positive today yayyyy, hope u have a lovely day xx

:)

Right, so Ive had 3/4 of a small banana (gave the other 1/4 to Zoe with her breakfast) and had my shake. Definitely only going to bother with the chocolate ones. The vanilla is just not nice at all. Hilariously, I DO miss SnS packs! I miss the shakes...the choc and vanilla were looovely! and I miss my chili con carne! HAHA. Anyway...So had the banana and my choc shake. Going to have an egg or 2 i think. I love boiled eggs. :D So far, so good. Sticking to plan perfectly. :)

WHOOP on the loss!! And it sounds like you're right there in the zone, well done you!

I've got to start again tomo after my fiasco with food today, lol!

Glad you've had a good day my lovely :D xxx

morning!

ugh. hubby and i are snipping at one another, already! I can tell its going to be a grrrrreat weekend (he's off sun/mon).

days like this make it so hard to stick to plan. i feel like i need to comfort myself with copious amounts of yummy foods. but that will only lead to me being even more upset when the 2lbs ive gotten off go back on after a stupid binge. so why bother? no. i will have a coffee instead. and water. and wait for asda to bring our shopping.

we did manage to avoid any snow! the 5 day forecast is so depressing, though. no end to this miserable winter in sight. :(

Feeling down (obviously) today but I know its only temporary. I think I will go in and do a workout after my coffee. Maybe the endorphins will make me feel better! lol I hate arguing with hubby. Especially when its over stupid crap.

Today, of all days, I WILL STICK TO PLAN. :D

Back