Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning Bee, for some reason i always struggle to stay on plan when my hubby is home, not sure why, luckily for me he works away quite a lot, hope u have a gd day xxx

I hope moods improve between you and OH - I had that the other day with my boyfriend too... but we were both snippy because we were both stressed... maybe something is worrying your husband? Or maybe the diet is driving him nuts (is he on SF too? Men do not like diets :p ).

I hope you feel better soon.
x

Morning Bee, for some reason i always struggle to stay on plan when my hubby is home, not sure why, luckily for me he works away quite a lot, hope u have a gd day xxx

hahaha!!! Im laughing because hubby and I decided to go get some easter bits for the girls. And somehow we ended up at McDonalds. OOOps! Blah. I dont care. LOL We always have a hard time on weekends, too.

I think youre right Minerva. I think we are both miserable on this diet because its so cold and we just want to comfort eat. We are ok now. I really think the weather is playing a huuuge part in all the problems we are having following plan and with the snipping at one another (theres been a fair amount of that lately).

We had a great time out today though. And admittedly, we had McDonalds. But we braved the cold and wandered around the shops and I showed him which suitcase I want. Hes going to get it for me on Tuesday. :)

I'm glad the day has improved!
The weather is indeed HORRID in the UK!! (what is wrong with this country?!) I miss the constant seasons of the Continent - when it's sunny, it's warm and dry. When it's snowing - it does it PROPERLY, so that the snow isn't a burden at all!!

McDonalds now has calorie information all over it - while additives are still an issue, it's not a massive problem. :) Just has bad reputation left over from the old days.

Sounds like you had a nice wander around town regardless!

x

Evening lovely!

Glad you and hubby made up - def be the diet, it makes me grouchy at times, so two people in the same house on it = clashes every now and again. my OH isn't even on the diet and we manage to argue just fine lol!! ;)

Oh don't worry about it - we all need a little something extra now and again....mouth watering at thoughts of a Mac'D!!! :eek:

Enjoy the rest of your day lovely :) xxx

ooh McDonalds - agree with the others couldn't imagine me and OH being on diet at same time (he is super skinny so luckily no chance of that) it's bad enough with just me on diet

He said yesterday - 'please, just stop moaning! it's the first thing you do when you come in!' I said 'sorry' BUT it was because I'd done all the housework and washing apart from hoovering downstairs and I gave him that task yesterday. He did the front room while we were out (I had to drive 20 mins to go to a shop just to get the recorder DD wanted) but not the dining room and left the hoover out in the hall with wires everywhere to do it later, AND STILL HASN'T DONE IT AND THE HOOVER IS STILL THERE. Because he wanted to play his new video game. And he is annoyed that I was moaning? When I spend most of my weekend cleaning and washing and shopping and looking after the kids, taking them to parties, while he lays in both days - goes out with his friend on Sat afternoon/eve (not complaining as I do love my Saturday night on my own!) and lays around all day Sunday FFS!

I work 32 hours a week and he works 35. But after work I do school pick up, shopping, housework, cooking, washing, then pick him up from work, then wash up, do DD bedtime/homework. He gets home and....watches telly

Sorry - don't know where that came from ;)

But still I shouldn't moan so much ;)

I get EXACTLY where you're coming from Lou, and it's annoying as HELL!

Men! They just do not get it! Hubby was brought up to believe all things 'housework' was a woman's job. I'm trying to drag him in to the 21st Century - with not much luck.
Soooooooooooo frustrating! I do much more than him but earn a pittance compared! Gets me so mad!

When I came home from the Hen Do on Saturday, there were all Max's pots & bottles piled up, still needing to be washed, all the clothes to fold up and put away, the dishwasher to empty, and Max needed his bath! He's not bathes Max once yet, and he's nearly 11 months old!

Grrrrrr, lol!

Now you've got me started, ha!

Well done on the loss and smashing your first goal - WHOOP!!! Feels great dunnit??!!

Hope you have a FAB day lovely :) xxx

Morning Kelly! :)

How're you today hun? Hope all's well in your world? :) xxx :)

Just checking in again (not stalking, there's a difference, honest!!)

Hoping you're okay.....not like you to not be around....just check in when you can lovely so we know you're okay :) xxx

With these pack meals you should be careful as quite a few companies seem to use the same manufacturers - so whatever you were allergic to in SnS may very well occur in packs from other Companies! They look similar to me (Red Bean Chilli for example).

I think what you're doing with SF is working for you - you just need to get into a routine with it. SnS was hard the first week, so SF will also be hard the first week too! Plan your week ahead - know exactly what you're going to have. I mean, if you were going on a walk with McD's stop while on SnS - would you have that meal? Most probably not. :) Think if your new plan as the one you're following, whatever it is!

First week is always, ALWAYS the hardest, no matter the diet! It's all about making that new habit stick!

x

Mornin Bee, how has ur day been lovely?? Xx

Lol i meant evening!!! Xx

Im taking this week off completely. Things are just getting on top of me and my mood is sinking lower and lower. We are bickering every 5 mins, his mother is very very ill and his family cant seem to work together enough to get the woman some fkn help - which is sending me batty.....my mother has been whining about her tablet and how stressful it is, ive been working on switching tabby's nursery....a a handful of other things. and then theres this god awful weather. Ack.

So Im going to step back for this week. Its easter week. I want to enjoy it with my little ones.

I had a read of this rapidmain ...and it states clearly that someone my height and weight should be on 5 packs per day (with additional high protein snack, if needed). So although its the same supplier as SnS, I only got a week and I think (hope) I was just starving (literally) as opposed to allergic. But I want to have another go. On my terms this time. So Starting Monday I will try again and see how I go. More on that later. This week Im just going to relax and not worry about that, on top of everything else.

Have a great day everyone!

Awwww hun! :(

I hope things improve for you VERY soon!

I agree. If you were allergic to SnS, you would have had an immediate reaction, not 4 weeks down the line.
And it does sound like you were starving, so of course your body will rebel.

Have a FAB week off (jealous, lol!), and try this new one. If you have more, as well as the protein, it may just be better for you. I think the same can be said for SnS - if you'd be allergic, you'd have known about it more or less straight away!

Have a GREAT day lovely, try to perk up (easier said than done I know!), everything does have a way of working itself out :) xxx

This is how you do "Customer Service" -- I ordered from DietShack last night around 5:30 and I got an email this morning to say my order had dispatched! But then, i saw on their fb page that they are doing a promotion from now til Easter Monday....you get 2 free bars with any order over £30. So I just commented that I had just missed out!...never expecting anything. But she commented back, very sweetly, that shes going to post a couple of bars out to me separately! SnS wouldve never offered that! not to me anyway (theyve still never answered ,y question re: how many packs). She also sent me an email with a document to print out the mixing instructions as well as the ingredients/nutrional info, explaining that theyre in the process of having a leaflet printed to send out with orders. So impressed with them thus far!

Hey Bee, hope ur ok lovely, have I missed something somewhere... what r u ordering from dietshack, fill me in plz lol xxx

I ordered a week's worth of packs from them, Peaches. To start next week. Im going to do a week at a time, and see how I go. And Im going to have a day or two off after 2 or 3 weeks. And then restart. Im not going to allow myself to go into such severe starvation mode again! xx How are you feeling today Peaches?

Do u mean slim and save packs? Im not even sure what diet shack is lol. Im fine thank you, my skin isn't though, im spotty lol, i never had spots before this diet!! Xx

Back