Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Whoop whoop! Well done. You've done so well.

Thanks everyone. It really is so nice to know that I seem to have found what works best for me. And that allows me to not feel so guilty/bad for the times that I do go off. My Thanksgiving mini-holiday from the diet, for example. And I found a sugar cookie cut-out recipe that I want to try with Tabby on Sunday, so if theye nice...we will make more on Monday night for the cookie exchange on Tuesday morning. So - uh - fresh sugar cookies = I probably wont be on plan. Monday we are going to see Santa and i will have a nice meal out for lunch with the hubby and kids, Tuesday is the cookie exchange, and Wednesday is the Expat Xmas Lunch do. So I will Get to WI on Sunday and then have another few days "off". But after that I will get back on and stick to it through til hubby finishes for the xmas (he gets 2 weeks of at xmas). Not entirely sure when that will be, but we think his last day at work will be the 21st. So (probably) my last Xmas WI will be 22nd Dec. I will be back after Christmas, for absolute definite, but havent decided exactly when yet.

Anyway, yes. I have lost 4lbs so far this week with 2 days to go. And I am back to my Thanksgiving 230lbs :) So generally, YAY. lol

So. Cold. Today. It is unreal. lol

Ive had a coffee and an egg. About to start on the water. Brr.

You've made progress this year! So, keeping it in check -- enjoying your holidays --then getting back on plan sounds sensible.

A lot of us are struggling to not weigh more on January 1, 2014 than they did on January 1, 2013.

That has been me, plenty of years gone by, I can tell ya. I was looking at picture of me (and the girls) last year around this time....and you can definitely see the difference. I was about 50lbs heavier. So I have to be kind to myself and realistic, while staying focused on my end goal.

Ive learned quite a lot of things since I restarted this diet in Sept. I just need to keep reminding myself off all these little things.

You are doing AMAZINGLY!

I'm actually quite jealous of the VCLD but i am saving my S&S focus for after christmas when i am back at work with nothing to focus on except getting back to the states for my oldest friend's wedding in Feb!

You sound like your head is in such an amazing place.... soon you will be in the 20's!! I'm having a hard time getting out of the blooming 40's!!

Cookie exchange sounds awesome! I think i might bake some for Christmas gifts this year

Have a lovely day!

You are doing AMAZINGLY!

I'm actually quite jealous of the VCLD but i am saving my S&S focus for after christmas when i am back at work with nothing to focus on except getting back to the states for my oldest friend's wedding in Feb!

You sound like your head is in such an amazing place.... soon you will be in the 20's!! I'm having a hard time getting out of the blooming 40's!!

Cookie exchange sounds awesome! I think i might bake some for Christmas gifts this year

Have a lovely day!

I thought I was your "oldest" friend? Have you been socializing at the care home again! ;)

I do cookie platters for DH's worker bees, the car mechanics on base, the post office staff, etc.

Well done!! Ooo you're so so close to seeing a 229 or less than that even!! How nice will it feel to not see a 230 or higher ever again!! Yay!!

By the way - cookies sound yum!! I make chocolate orange ones with pieces of Terry's chocolate orange in them and they are yummy!! I need to find a tree shape cutter to make them more festive!! Xx

Ive just hunted high and low on the asda website (we have our shopping delivered, lately) and NO xmas cookie cutters. Argh. I know theyve got them in-store as well. So annoying. Anyway.

Thanks everyone. For the first time ever, I know I will get to my goal weight. I dont know exactly when. But I will get there, it will be not too long from now. :D

You're doing really well, great that you have lost 4lbs this week x

Back