Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Ooo I'll take a look thanks!! Xx

Ive been on it again today. 2 eggs, Chili, AC porridge pancakes, Porridge pancakes. Coffees and water and a little bit of asda zero cola.

Feeling really good! Excited about tomorrow as its my last day before WI and then I will have a few days off plan again. Hopefully I wont gain too much over those few days but regardless, I will get back on Thursday and try to get my 225lbs goal in time for the 22nd as planned. :D x

What do you do when you go off plan? Do you stick to low carb? Or low cal? Or small portions? Or do you just let go and relax?

i have to admit, after 12 days, I'm nervous about eating - I've got a party on Sunday, with a buffet lunch. I'm not drinking as I'm driving (fortunately), but I'm worried that If I relax food-wise, I'll just end up going crazy! Any advice?

Yep...I understand that. Eating normal food is just so...unstructured. it gets scary lol. Sounds silly but I think it is a side effect of this type of diet. After youve been on it for quite a while, I think it becomes a bit less so.

There are 2 ways to play it, depending on the event and where you are with the diet, I think.

for me, i think the way i handle off-plan meals/days is with a whole lot more "reckless abandon". I dont sit in a corner and shovel food in..but I dont pay too much attention to WHAT i eat - more to HOW MUCH i eat. For instance...on my daughters birthday, i was off plan. I knew I wanted cake. So i had cake! But not much else. Thanksgiving. I had whatrver I wanted but my portions were muuuch smaller.

usually i try to go low carb if its just a meal. Chicken and salad is my option of choice usually. Then i have my other 2 packs as normal and generally i dont show a gain after - i sometimes even manage a loss lol.

If youre going to "just enjoy yourself" , make sure that you really give yourself the ok to do so. Know that you will see a gain, but it is usually water weight and know that you can and will get it back off again. Then go for it. Life IS meant to be enjoyed. :)

Morning! As it is Saturday...I have one more day til official WI but I couldnt be happier, y'all. IM IN THE 220s!!!!!!

228.8lbs woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

This makes me feel more confident that I will make my christmas goal of 225lbs by 22nd Dec despite having tomorrow-Wed off plan.

Food today -

AC porridge pancakes
chili
spag bol
2 eggs
coffee, water

have a great day and a nice weekend, all!

Morning K,

Morning! As it is Saturday...I have one more day til official WI but I couldnt be happier, y'all. IM IN THE 220s!!!!!!

228.8lbs woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!

This makes me feel more confident that I will make my christmas goal of 225lbs by 22nd Dec despite having tomorrow-Wed off plan.

Food today -

AC porridge pancakes
chili
spag bol
2 eggs
coffee, water

have a great day and a nice weekend, all!

You're just melting away... Whoop!

Thank you! :)

Ive just realised that I am exactly 70lbs lighter than I was the day after Zoe was born 5th May 2012!!

That's fantastic!

Well done!! I knew you would be into the 220's by next weigh in! That's great. Yes 225 is definitely on the horizon now then!! Xx

Well done, 225 is so close now x

Thanks everyone. :) Ive had a chili pack and a couple of boiled eggs so far. And hubby texted a bit ago and asked if a chicken kebab was ok. Bless. I was going to hit my WI in the morning before having anything "off plan" but I can have a kebab sans chips and pitta and still be (for me) on plan. So I said yes. So we are having a chicken kebab (im having chicken and salad! lol i love it) tonight and hopefully I will be ok in the morning for WI. Either way. Not worried about it. :D So my revised food for today will be

chili
2 eggs
chcken "kebab". (lol)

coffee and water

Morning :D

WI today and I STS. Of course Im completely happy with that. Its 6lbs off this week and I managed to not put on even though eating something very much yummy and (technically) off plan. :D

So today begins a few days of holiday crazyness. I WILL put on. And that's totally ok. Because as soon as everything has passed...I WILL get it off again. And I will have enjoyed festive activities with family and friends. So Im happy with that!

Have a great day everyone :D

WI today and I STS. Of course Im completely happy with that. Its 6lbs off this week and I managed to not put on even though eating something very much yummy and (technically) off plan. :D

So today begins a few days of holiday crazyness. I WILL put on. And that's totally ok. Because as soon as everything has passed...I WILL get it off again. And I will have enjoyed festive activities with family and friends. So Im happy with that!

Have a great day everyone :D

6 pounds in a week -- that's amazing!

Im baaaackkkkkkk! haha. I had a lovely few days. Lots of festivity and just...yay! lol Ready to get back on plan now as that's pretty much all of our planned events done for. So heading towards my Dec 22nd goal of 225lbs. LOL. I have gained a whopping 8lbs since Sunday (LOL, sure! I so don't believe that. My clothes fit even better than they did before, and Ive been irregular in the loo. And not drinking much water. I reckon its mostly poo and water retention and glycogen and it will mostly be off within a few days!) Regardless - Not. Bothered. Back on now and focused. Very well may not make my goal...but I will be as close as I could have gotten when the 22nd comes. So onward we go! :D Im excited. Ive broken it back down into mini-mini goals. LOL. First - to get back under 235lbs. Second, to get back to 228lbs. Then to do my best to meet my xmas goal of 225lbs on Dec 22nd, before I have a break again for xmas.

Food today -

A/C porridge pancakes x 2
Spag bol
2 eggs
coffee, water

How is everyone doing? :D

Back