Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

I dont anymore, no. I used to find it really hard. But I honestly think that these little mini-breaks have really actually done me a world of good in that I can hop on and off the diet with NO trouble anymore. Its like a light switch...when I need to be on it...I just flick it on. And I know what to expect...so i just go for it and once Im past the first few days...its plain sailing again. Whereas, when there is some event or reason to be off...Im not petrified of being off plan either. I know there will be a gain...and I also know that I can get that gain off. No problem. So I just flick it off and go for it. It took me a long time to get to this point. But I feel much more in control I think.

:D By tonight i will be ready to eat a scabby rat. But. It will pass. i will have coffee and water instead and just BUCK UP. lol. :D For me, this diet gets easier and more "normal" the longer I do it. Which is just as well cuz Ive still got quite a way to go! :p

Well done, K!

I hope you sail though your restart.

Thanks honey. So far so good. Ive had a coffee and a boiled egg and Im working on water now. And not really feeling hungry. The hardest part for me is the evening, though. So Im saving my 2nd egg for tonight since I dont really want it now anyway. lol

Thanks honey. So far so good. Ive had a coffee and a boiled egg and Im working on water now. And not really feeling hungry. The hardest part for me is the evening, though. So Im saving my 2nd egg for tonight since I dont really want it now anyway. lol

I have a hard time at night, too.

So far so good. 2 eggs and 1 lot of porridge pancakes so far. Will have more pancakes within a half an hour from now, then dinner later. Water is almost done. My endulge bars came today, too! so I can start having one of those as a pack as and when I need one, from tomorrow. Oh and Ive still got the mint truffa bar! lol May have that tomorrow!

Morning!

Ive kinda gone off porridge as porridge so Im going to start using it to make Lou's pancakes again. Lou Lou! Where are youuuuu? I miss you terribly *sniff* - Oi. DramaQueen, hello. haha. So pancakes instead of porridge. My parcel still hasnt be marked as dispatched on ebay yet. A lil bit nervous that she wont send it or I wont get it for some reason. I dunno why. Just a gut feeling thing. Maybe because she was pretty clueless, bless her, and said she hadnt ever sold anything before. lol. I dunno.

So food today -

AC porridge pancakes
Porridge pancakes
Chili
2 eggs
coffee, water

:D

I'm here! I'm back! I was being a big baby but now I'm making arrangements for the new year regime, and it involves lots of pancakes :D just catching up on your diary you're doing so great!! :D

Morning all! :D

2lbs off this morning - 234lbs! So thats the first mini-mini goal sorted "be under 235lbs again". On to the next one, which was "get back to 228lbs"....probably take more than a day though. Ha! 6lbs to go!

I have to nip out this morning and go to the bank and to the post office to post the last parcel for xmas (which will almost certainly be late).

Food today -

Pancakes x 1
spag bol (i forgot i had put down spag bol for dinner yesterday and had chili! ha)
mint truffa bar
2 eggs
coffee, water

Morning!

Morning all! :D

2lbs off this morning - 234lbs! So thats the first mini-mini goal sorted "be under 235lbs again". On to the next one, which was "get back to 228lbs"....probably take more than a day though. Ha! 6lbs to go!

I have to nip out this morning and go to the bank and to the post office to post the last parcel for xmas (which will almost certainly be late).

Food today -

Pancakes x 1
spag bol (i forgot i had put down spag bol for dinner yesterday and had chili! ha)
mint truffa bar
2 eggs
coffee, water

Well done! You are the queen of getting back on track!

Hahha. Ive had plenty of practice :p LOLOL!

We went to the post office, to the doctors to collect hubby prescription, to the pharmacy to get it filled, to the bank and then to Wilko. Home now and Ive had 2 boiled eggs (I only had half a cup of coffee before we left...I wanted to get back asap so as to minimize the chance of missing any of the parcels we are still waiting for) and made a start on my water for today. pancakes in a bit and then the girls and i desperately need a nap. Tabby's pull-up leaked last night and she'd had too much to drink before bed. So she peed all over the bed and me. Niiice. lol. And then, because Zoe fell asleep before 8pm, she was wide awake at 4:30 thinking it was time to get up and talking my ear off. Uh, no child. Go back to sleep. lol.

So it was a bad night for actual sleep. lol. And we are all a bit tired today. Its bright and sunny and rather mild for the NE, half way through december! i love it. lol

anyway. off to make lunch for the girls and get them sorted and then i will make mine and then....SLEEP. (pleasepleaseplease). I know the friggin postie will wait until Ive just dropped off to ring the doorbell, too. boo. hahaha

Sleep tight.

Not really loving the S&S choc-mint bar. Its too much like someone shoved chunks of Trebor Strongmints in a choc truffa bar. the mint to sweetness ratio isnt balanced enough for me so it just tastes overpowering. lol. the orange one was lovely though - which is hilarious as i tend to loathe choc-orange stuff. (except jaffa cakes, which i randomly started craving while pregnant with my 2nd baby, despite hating them prior). Funny. :D

Been fine so far. 2 eggs, pancakes and about 1/3 of the bar as Im having to eat it really slowly because its just...so..strong. LOL. I would chuck it out but i cant be bothered and why waste free stuff, right? Its not vile....its just not..nice either. LOL

Morning!

3lbs off overnight (further proof that a "gain" after a day or two or even 3 off is just water/poo/glycogen) - making 5lbs since Thursday. 231lbs today.

So I need another 3lbs to get back to 228lbs which totally wont happen by tomorrow but that is very much ok. The victory and success for me is in that I got back on trak and my gain is coming back off. WIN! :D I am still just really focused on getting to my mini-mini goal of 228lbs first. Whenever that happens! And then onward to 225lbs. Hopefully I may juuuuust make that by next Sunday (my final xmas weigh in!!) but its also very possible that I WONT make that. And that is ok too. As long as i stick to plan this week and do my best. :)

Food today -

pancakes x 1

chili

spag bol

2 eggs

coffee, water

Morning!

3lbs off overnight (further proof that a "gain" after a day or two or even 3 off is just water/poo/glycogen) - making 5lbs since Thursday. 231lbs today.

So I need another 3lbs to get back to 228lbs which totally wont happen by tomorrow but that is very much ok. The victory and success for me is in that I got back on trak and my gain is coming back off. WIN! :D I am still just really focused on getting to my mini-mini goal of 228lbs first. Whenever that happens! And then onward to 225lbs. Hopefully I may juuuuust make that by next Sunday (my final xmas weigh in!!) but its also very possible that I WONT make that. And that is ok too. As long as i stick to plan this week and do my best. :)

Food today -

pancakes x 1

chili

spag bol

2 eggs

coffee, water

Wow! What a fabulous loss!!!

Oh yeah! I won an Exante competition (cant remember if I mentioned this or not) like 2 weeks ago now, for a free sample of their 2 new bars (yes, I got the S&S free samples too) and I got an email from Exante yesterday asking if my bars had come. So I replied and said they hadnt. I had actually forgotten about that, its been so long :( I hope I get some. Boo!

Back