Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning!

3lbs off overnight (further proof that a "gain" after a day or two or even 3 off is just water/poo/glycogen) - making 5lbs since Thursday. 231lbs today.

So I need another 3lbs to get back to 228lbs which totally wont happen by tomorrow but that is very much ok. The victory and success for me is in that I got back on trak and my gain is coming back off. WIN! :D I am still just really focused on getting to my mini-mini goal of 228lbs first. Whenever that happens! And then onward to 225lbs. Hopefully I may juuuuust make that by next Sunday (my final xmas weigh in!!) but its also very possible that I WONT make that. And that is ok too. As long as i stick to plan this week and do my best. :)

Food today -

pancakes x 1

chili

spag bol

2 eggs

coffee, water

amazing loss! You give me hope for getting rid of my gain :)

Oh yeah! I won an Exante competition (cant remember if I mentioned this or not) like 2 weeks ago now, for a free sample of their 2 new bars (yes, I got the S&S free samples too) and I got an email from Exante yesterday asking if my bars had come. So I replied and said they hadnt. I had actually forgotten about that, its been so long :( I hope I get some. Boo!

Oh good -- maybe you'll get double! ;)

ugh. Ive already had one of my eggs this morning and its not even 10am yet. Im feeling peckish. This must stop. LOL. Ive just gotten a bottle of water (I drink the 2L ones. haaaate tap water) and Im going to start on that...and then have a coffee. It may be a 3 egg day as opposed to 2 but thats totally fine. Still under 800 cals and under 60 carbs. :D Will try to sort myself out though.

ugh. Ive already had one of my eggs this morning and its not even 10am yet. Im feeling peckish. This must stop. LOL. Ive just gotten a bottle of water (I drink the 2L ones. haaaate tap water) and Im going to start on that...and then have a coffee. It may be a 3 egg day as opposed to 2 but thats totally fine. Still under 800 cals and under 60 carbs. :D Will try to sort myself out though.

You're doing so well.

2pm already!? Yay! We went in to lay down at the iinsistance of my eldest and then, SHE DIDNT SLEEP!. lol. She finally fell asleep an hour later (just before my youngest woke up) and then about 20 mins later, I heard her have a sneezing fit in the bedroom. LOL. Bless her. She's now talking to herself/playing with her dollies in bed. She hasnt called for me or alerted me to the fact she is awake. haha bless her. Im going to check on ehr. :)

Did well tonight. I forgot we have company coming over tomorrow afternoon. So hubby brought home some biscuits because you have to have something to offer when youre entertaining guests, apparently. LOL. Ugh. So He brings in kitkats (WTF) and Mint Cadbury fingers. Omg. WANT. lol.But I had my chicken and salad (and a bit of the sauces.) and havent had anything else. I have no idea how not. But I havent. I really have to get to bed though because its getting more and more difficult to resist the longer i stay up. Boo. Hiss.

Also a bit ticked off with the hubs. I said something about possibly having a kitkat (in lieu of a pack, i know. how dumb am i?) tomorrow when theyre here and he said "but what about your goal?" and I said "well. its one kitkat, and anyway...ive already proved that I can get the weight off, right?" and he said "i dunno? innit?" Uh. THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, azzface. *sulk* So Im miffed at him. And I didnt say anything more after that...and I went and had my shower and then when I came back he scrambled around trying to cover his butt and explain how he didnt mean it in a bad way...blah blah. Whatever! So Im quite RAWR right now and in a I WILL SHOW YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE kinda mood. Watch me. RAWR.

LOLOL. Oy. Honestly. Can it just be January already? lol

Night all. :)

Well done on resisting the biscuits/kitkat/mint fingers. You are doing so well, keep going!

Re husbands, I think sometimes they just don't think of our feelings before they talk. When I told my hubby I wanted to go on the Atkins again he said, "don't, you will fail." I nearly divorced him right there, he said he meant it from a practical perspective not that I was not able. Phht. Whatever.

So far I've proved him 2st5lb wrong. But I'm not doing it for him, I'm going it for me. So he can doubt me all he likes, I'm still going to be the person I want to be.

^ YES. THAT! EXACTLY.

Thanks. :) Its good to know that it isnt just me and my boy. He's a warm, caring, lovely man. But he is, in fact, a MAN. And although Im not one for perpetuating sexist stereotypes...it seems to me that men really are very different in certain emotional/the-way-their-brains-work (or dont) kinda ways. He totally didnt think about the implications of what he was about to say before he said it. He does that a lot. But this time it really really stung. Because...he's my hubby but also my best friend. And I really want him to have confidence in me and his support and encouragement is so special to me. But alas....he's put his foot in his mouth and now I feel a bit weird sharing diet stuff with him. I kinda feel like he doesnt actually believe that I will really get there. Or maybe he is just bored of hearing about it? I dunno. Im over it now in that the initial hurt is gone, but its left a little imprint and left me feeling like I dont want to go there with him anymore. I will just plod on and celebrate my little successes on my own and with you guys - you GET IT. Yanno? :D But he got in a huff when he asked, this morning, how I did on the scales and when I literally just answered him with the number (230!!) and went into the kitchen to start making their breakfast. He got upset and asked my why i was "acting like that". I said I wasnt acting like anything and happily changed the subject "What would you like for brekkie? Did you sleep well?" And he kept on so I told him that I just didnt want to talk about it with him anymore. He's been banging on about how immature I am and how that's not fair and how can I cut him out blah blah. LOL. Dramaqueeeening like crazy. So now, he's allowed to carry on because his feelings are hurt but Im not allowed to have hurt feelings or to reserve the right to NOT discuss something with him that I feel he's not sincerely interested in anyway? Whatever. I told him to buck up and shut his trap. We are going to the market today so i dont want to have a bad day. :D

Anyway! 1lb down today - 230lbs. Still up 2lbs from last week but now only 5lbs away from my 22nd Dec goal. Woop! 5lbs to go and I have a week to do it. Its gonna be verrrrry close. Here we go, y'all!

Oh. LOL.

Food today -

Im not going to give in to any of the INSANELY delish treats at the market. Because, why should I? Ive chosen to set myself a goal and although this is a nice little day out, its not imperative that I consume stuff. So i will leave it and just focus on my goal and the fact that I will soon have a couple of weeks off for christmas and plenty of crap to eat then. lol

So...

pancakes
chilli
spag bol
2x eggs

coffee, water

Well down, K!

Great resistance muscle building. I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

Boo! I resisted EVERYTHING at the market. Gourmet brownies (i get one every year!), pretty cupcakes, pies, pasties, chips, fudge, chocolates, the hot donut van. Everything. EVERYTHING.

And then Tabby was crying because she wanted chips but the burger/chip van had just started opening up and it was gonna be ages before she could have some and it was freezing and we kinda just wanted to get warm. lol.

So my bright spark husband says loud enough for her to hear "Shall we just go to the pub for lunch then?" Of course tabby says "YES! POTATOES!(chips)" So off we went. I could have had nothing. But I didnt. I had a veggie burger and gave my chips and the 3 onion rings that came with it to hubs and the kids to split. So I will have a chilli pack later and/or a couple of eggs. And thats it. Its all about damage control at this point. Im in two minds about today. Part of me is blown away at the fact that i resisted all the yummy stuff and GAVE AWAY MY CHIPS. lol. The other half of me (the over-critical part) is very disappointed that I had anything other than diet coke at the pub.

Anyway. Thats been today so far. Its just as well that I hadnt eaten anything before we left. :D Now...WATER!

I think you did very well and you should still be on target to continue your losses. Well done.

I think you did very well, you could have told yourself that one day off would be ok and had plenty of goodies but you didnt x

Thanks. Its hard, not knowing what Ive actually had in the way of cals and carbs for the day. Ive still only had that veggie burger. I dont know whether to have a chili pack or just have a couple of eggs and call it a day. :/ lol. Ive also NOT had water. I need to get 2L down ASAP. Im gonna be peeing all night, but too bad. LOL

Hmm...

Ive done that far too often..and it never helps. I always feel SO much worse the next day. lol. Its pretty much NEVER worth it for me. I get so sad. ROFL.

So Ive just had my coffee and can I tell you a little secret which kinda blows my mind? Im actually full. I wasnt really starving when I had my eggs, I just kinda ate them because I thought I probably should.... it still astounds me how little I can actually survive on quite well. LOL. Duh! Man, no wonder I was so fat (and still am!) I ate WAY more than necessary. ALL THE TIME. :p Derp!

Im getting excited for SCD results tonight. And then I think it will be an early night. My little beans didnt have a nap today (well, Zoe slept about an hour but thats not long enough, so she's tired). Hubs is going to work tomorrow, despite Sun/Mon being his normal days off - he has to go to the hospital on Thursday so switched his days. it will break up his last week of work nicely though - 3 days at work, a day off, and then 2 days (possibly half days) and then off for 2 weeks. :D I cant believe ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!! :D

Hi hun, well done on resisting - and like you say - it's all about damage control.
It's hard when you don't get the support from hubby. A few times my hubby's said sarcastically 'ooo yum' when I drink a shake, or, 'that looks, er, hmm, delightful'. And I just say the word 'supportive' back at him which I think makes him feel a bit guilty. We had a long chat before I embarked on this diet and I asked for his support, which he readily gave. So now if he's not showing it I always like to remind him of our chat!!
I can't believe Christmas is nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feeling unorganised! Eeek!! Xx

Back