Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Wow, you're echoing so much I have thought and felt, have you ever heard of men are from mars, woman are from Venus? Helped me understand men more and helped me understand that sometimes it's what I say to him that also makes him be that way. If you've read it in the past I suggest another fly by, well worth it.

Well done again in resisting and you are doing so well. Setting goals for yourself is really beneficial to motivate us, good work!

Hope you have a fab day! x

Morning!

Thanks everyone :)

Currently battling with my laptop (and losing) so updating on my phone. Do. Not. Like. Lol

So. Weighed this morning and thankfully i sts. 230lbs. Whew! Hubby is off to work today so i can get back on track pretty easily. Still eyeing up my 228lbs mini-mini goal. If i can manage that by wednesday i just might make my 225 by Sunday morning.

Food today-

Pancakes
Chili
Spag bol
2 eggs
Coffee and water

Hey hun, just read your diary from start to finish and youve done so well, love your determination and the way your realistic with it.
Keep it up, well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning!

Thanks everyone :)

Currently battling with my laptop (and losing) so updating on my phone. Do. Not. Like. Lol

So. Weighed this morning and thankfully i sts. 230lbs. Whew! Hubby is off to work today so i can get back on track pretty easily. Still eyeing up my 228lbs mini-mini goal. If i can manage that by wednesday i just might make my 225 by Sunday morning.

Food today-

Pancakes
Chili
Spag bol
2 eggs
Coffee and water

I'm sure you'll make it. You are doing well.

Chili, pancakes and 2 eggs so far today. Coffees and water flowing nicely as well. Hubby will be home within an hour and then I will make dinner and for the first evening in ages, I have nothing I have to do. No lists to write. No cards to write out. No wrapping. No sorting. No laundry to fold. No nada. WHEW! Might sit and watch a christmas film with my girlies and the hubs. :D

Chili, pancakes and 2 eggs so far today. Coffees and water flowing nicely as well. Hubby will be home within an hour and then I will make dinner and for the first evening in ages, I have nothing I have to do. No lists to write. No cards to write out. No wrapping. No sorting. No laundry to fold. No nada. WHEW! Might sit and watch a christmas film with my girlies and the hubs. :D

WelJel. I have so much to sort. Sigh.

you our can come and do mine - I've got marking, cards to write, presses to wrap, some pressies to order etc...and I'm out wed & fri nights - oops!

The idea of that alone stresses me out. Haha. I am so OCD with planning and (at least trying to be) being organised with certain things.

Anyway. Plan has been hardwork to stick to today, but I have. Now im off to bed before I undo any of that. lol.

Night! (pleaseshowalosstomorrowpleasepleaseplease) :D

Morning!

I hope you got a good night's rest and have a fab day out!

Morning.

Bleh. STS - 230lbs. RAWR. lol

Im freezing this morning. FREEZING. I think we had the heating too low last night and/or it got colder than we thought it would. Brrr. The girls are cold too. So Ive cranked the heating up. Its clear (well, morning sea fret but thats common as we live so so close to the coast) and dry though...so yay, i guess. lol

Food today -

pancakes
chili x 2
3 eggs
coffee, water

chili packs are lower in cals and carbs than the others so im keeping my cals in the 700s with an extra egg but my carbs for the day will still only be 42.

i WILL SEE a loss tomorrow. (unless my body keeps being a jerk. lol)

it is difficult this time of year, very much so. today was a bit less difficult than yesterday. yesterday i seemed to be starving and it seemed like i was engaged in this internal conflict ALL day. a little voice would try to talk me out of sticking to plan til the 22nd "just go off plan now and enjoy the rest of the month! why not!? you know you can do it and you can start back, full on, come January!" and then another voice would say "...all the more reason to stick to plan. youve set a goal and its only a few more days. stick to it and prove to YOURSELF that you can. you will feel so much more accomplished if you stick to it!" it was insane. lol. Today i havent been even remotely as hungry as i was yesterday so that has helped. we shall see what tomorrow brings. :)

Back