Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Had an egg earlier this morning as Ive got a headache and thought it might help to kick start my metabolism a bit eaerlier? prob no. LOL. Ive just made pancakes. I made them a little thinner so I got 3. Im honestly struggling to choke them down. Im not hungry at all and I just feel bleh. So Im going to save the last one. I will pop it in the fridge and have it...maybe later tonight. Mustnt forget it though. lol.

Gonna take something for this damned headache. I actually feel pre-TOTM ish but its not due to start until around the 30th. Bit early. But who knows with me. lol

Also, pancakes today are a bit bleh. Not feeling them. So im going to switch up my menu (haha menu) for today. 1 x pancakes, 1x chili, 1x spag bol. :)

Been good again today. Pancakes, chili and 2 eggs so far. Spag bol for dinner.

Hubby should be home in a half an hour or so. Then dinner time and such. He is off work tomorrow as he has an appointment at the hospital. Then he works friday and possibly Saturday (but if he works saturday it will likely only be a few hours, tops) and thats him done for xmas. So excited!!! :D

Well done for sticking at it, I know how disheartening it can be when the scales don't move for days! Hopefully you will get a last minute whoosh x

Not just me then! Spag bol is my fav. I actually couldnt wait to have it for dinner after having Xmas lunch at my daughters school earlier x

Really really really lol x

Right. So..given what my body has decided to do this week (plateau like a stubborn so-and-so) I have decided to tweak my goal. I was sitting here thinking and talking to hubby a bit and I would honestly be over-the-moon just to see my 228lbs again! So as I only have a few days left and my body is playing up Im going to have that as my new goal. So...I would be very very very happy to get back to 228lbs by 22nd Dec.

I have to be realistic and I have to give my body a bit of slack. It has been dropping the weight consistently for quite a while now and Im really just beyond amazed and thrilled that I have gotten where I am. So I will be kind to myself and aim for 228lbs as my final goal for the year. :D

Morning.

My body is being a total pr!ck. 229.8lbs. Seriously? THATS PRETTY MUCH STS!! hahahah. I couldnt help but burst out laughing in frustration at that this morning. Dude, whatever. !!

So hubby is off work today and I have a HUGE desire to just NOT be on packs. Not go completely mental with carbs either, but just have FOOD. And then maybe go back on for Friday and Saturday. Thats what my gut is telling me to do. I feel crampy and bunged up (ew. the other night I thought my gut was working properly again but not so much. boo. Im eyeing up the Senokot...but really really hate to take anything like that. Ive only ever tried it once with that laxative-y fibre stuff that you drink...when i was pregnant...and it was VILE...made me gag...and then didnt even work! so im always hesitant to take anything like that) and just BLEH. lol. But theres that nagging voice in my head that is always ever-critical...telling me that im pretty pathetic if i dont stick it out for the measly 3 days left. And that I might just have made my 228 goal by then but if i have today off i certainly WONT. *sigh*

No idea what Im going to do and am pretty tired of agonizing over it! lolol Either way, Im back on it full-steam-ahead come january...so does it really matter? yes, because Im a stickler if/when I actually manage to set myself a goal. I figure, if i set one, I have to actually work towards it properly...otherwise...whats the point?!

OK. ENOUGH.

Food today-

scrambled eggs and cheese, 1 slice of toast

quorn pieces with onions and mixed veg in a low carb sauce/seasonings yet to be decided

chicken "kebab" (chicken and salad)

coffee, water

its the best i can do, considering i dont have healthy food in for myself. LOL :p

I will decide about what to do tomorrow later on. :)

Sounds good to me chick. Our bodies are weird things. When i was on a VCLD before summer I had one day where i had a big bar of chocolate. Just was silly and it happened. the following day i showed a slight gain, the day after a STS and then the day after that - a loss of 4lbs! From eating chocolate! pure craziness!

Hope you feel less blurgh soon :) x

I hate all that mental stuff... Should I, shouldn't I etc. it's the bit I found hardest. Whatever you do, please don't beat yourself up after. You are amazing, and have done a fab job so far. If you eat now, you are still amazing, and can return in Jan. If you don't eat now, your determination is sooo amazing. Either way, you've done great :) if you choose to stay on packs, get a non-food reward for yourself!

Thanks beauties. :)

I need to kill the drama. lol. Drama about having to eat everything all the time....like its gonna escape or im going to miss out on something amazing if i dont. And likewise, the drama about this diet. And all diets. Just food-drama in general. Must work on that. :)

I had scrambled eggs with cheese and a bagel. Healthy? Nope, not really. But thats fine. I will have a spag bol or chili pack over plain salad if i get hungry at lunch time. I may well not bother though..im sooo stuffed.

But its still morning and Im going to not worry about that and just be in the now. :D (actively killing the drama-food-obsession) haha xx

We're quite similar and I'm really enjoying talking to you online. Let's make a deal...if we're still in touch when we're both at goal, let's meet up and go clothes shopping together! I might start putting a little money away in January for every lb I lose to spend on clothes as they (hopefully) won't fit any more. It'll give me a new target and even though we're at other ends of the country (you're Newcastle - is that right? I'm Dorset...) it might be fun for a day!

Back