Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

8lbs is brilliant!!! Well done!! Hooray xx

I always hide everything in my bedroom then close the door :D you can guarantee that OH or kids will go in there and leave the door open though and I'm like 'CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOR' heaven forbid people should see how slovenly I really am! 8lbs since Wednesday!! WOW WEE girlfriend...and you say 'I'll take it' like, 'yeah it's alriiight but....' -it's fantastic!

This made me laugh so much! I do the same! Hubby goes well they're bit here yet and I'm like yeah but what if we forget to re-close the door and then they will seeeeee. Oh the shame! Just close the friggin door! Ha ha ha.

Xx

Totally off-topic but does anyone know of anyway/anywhere to get a bit of money for old DVDs? We have a huge box full, some of them are full seasons of stuff and lots arent even opened or have been watched once. Theyre in great condition on the outside too. The plan was to clear out the DVD cupboard and donate to charity but its SO much and i was thinking about how much we have SPENT on it all and it kinda hurts to just give it all away :/ The money could go to our move. We dont have a car so its hard...but any other suggestions? Ebay is insane....£1 here and £99p there...and £1 to post it. By the time you pay the fees youd be working at a loss. :/ Anything?

Evening!

Whoop on the 8 pounds! You might feel you're only "relosing" but getting off the gain is progress towards your goal. Super job sticking to it.

Morning :)

WI - 236.6 so exactly 8lbs off for the week. When I say week, I mean since Wednesday. lol. I will take it. Thats fine by me. I will just keep on truckin'. Im actually excited to have my first FULL week ahead of me. Im not expecting anything tremendous since I just lost 8lbs (water, but still) in a few days...my body may need to catch up to itself. lol. But I hope I get to tick off at least one more min-mini-goal next Sunday :)

Food today -

panckes
chili
spag bol
atkins endulge
2 eggs

coffee, water

Hubby is home today and our shopping will be here between 10 and 11. so im off to start cleaning up. bleurgh. it wouldnt be such a thing if the sink wasnt knackered. the dishes are piled up and so is the laundry and its just a huge problem. :(

When will your sink be sorted? Has your landlord made arrangements?

Yes but regardless of weight loss, you are back on track and working towards your goal. I, and many others I'm sure, are still floundering around pretending it's still Christmas - how can I not admire that?! But no more. I'm back on it TODAY! No leaving it tomorrow, because it's a Monday etc...

I'm back today, too.

I rang the estate agents yesterday and as its the weekend and not "urgent" (ie, a burst pipe...or a flood) she said it "probably wouldnt be until monday". So she said she was going to arrange it and have the plumber ring me directly to arrange a time, etc. So at this point Im just waiting for a phone call, really. If I havent heard anything by about 10 or 10:30 tomorrow morning, I will ring the agents again and tell them to put some HURRY-THE-EFF-UP on it, lest I ring my own plumber and send them the bill. :D

Im so exhausted.

Also, Ive heard of music magpie but someone told me they only give you like 2p per dvd. LOL.... I will go have a look. :D

I did music magpie if you get the app you can just scan your DVDs. Give it a try, you can just see what they'd offer you're not obligated to go ahead with it, I got 93 quid for stuff that was just sitting around :) and they collect it for free if its over 50 pounds

Morning!

STS at 236lbs.

Its Monday and boy oh boy do i have a crap-ton of stuff to do today!!

4 errands to run in town, lots of (unopened!!) dvd boxsets to list on ebay, the plumber (i hope they ring me soon. i need him here TODAY!!), another friend is coming by to pick up a big bag full of Tabby's 3-4 year old clothes (yes, we could save them for Zoe and we have done up until that size, but it wouldnt be worth the cost to ship them over to the states when we move. Walmart/KMart/Target are too cheap. So we can just get her new stuff. Plus, its Vegas....even the summer stuff we have in that size is too warm for winter there! haha. So gonna give it to my friend for her little girl. Some of it is absolutely gorgeous stuff that has been warn once. lol

I also have at least 3 deliveries coming today.

And I have to list our wardrobe in the local furniture group on fb to sell. Gotta make space for Lyra's little play tower in the other room so we can get him all set up. He's been really ....calm...since the day we had our big discussion about what to do with him. I SWEAR he understood. Im sure, at the very least, he understood the tears and felt the sadness. It reminded me of when he used to come and lay on my belly when I was pregnant with Tabby and nuzzle his face into my tum and purr like crazy. He KNEW. Definitely. <3

Anyway ...food today -

Pancakes
chili
spag bol
2 eggs

coffee, water

Just popping in to say hi. Trying to read as many S&S diaries as possible now Im back on plan.

Look forward to seeing how youre getting on x

I did music magpie if you get the app you can just scan your DVDs. Give it a try, you can just see what they'd offer you're not obligated to go ahead with it, I got 93 quid for stuff that was just sitting around :) and they collect it for free if its over 50 pounds

Hey hun can i js ask what does music magpie do? I cud do wit bit for xtra cash seen as im jobless atm ??...xx

Morning K,

Score on the DVD sale. And sharing with your friend is very kind -- plus, you don't usually get much for used clothing.

I hope the sink gets sorted soon.

How was your friend's visit?

You're doing well re: S & S.

we rang a plumber. we've now had a flood on the kitchen bench where my packs were..... not entirely his fault. (totally my own idiotic fault)...long story. upshot...lots of S&S shake packs (yours mel and a few others!!) are now sodden and suitable only for the bin. that will teach me. i could cry....if i wasnt laughing with hysteria. but its fixed now. thank god.

waaaahhhh my packs!!!

anyway....i havent eaten anything yet today. i probably should. and my S&S order came just now. so...yay. meh.

Hi K,

Sorry about your flood and loss. I have plenty on hand -- I just try and buy what I like from people who could reinvest in what they like.

There is a good national deal on group on for Exante. I've never tried it --but I've heard good things. I might place an order.

I love exante porridge and shakes. Savoury not so much (not at all!!) lol but lots of people in the group on fb do.

Friends visit yesterday didnt happen!! ha! she cancelled - she had forgotten about a birthday party her little boy had been invited to.

But its ok. We will do coffee next week or something, instead. And my flat is clean....which needed doing anyway!

So now, my sink is sorted. The plumber was much cheaper than I had expected. We have sold those dvds on music magpie and they are being collected on Wednesday. We have organized the stuff that is going to be collected by charity and collection has been organized for thursday. My friend is coming to get those clothes this afternoon. And we have decided that we should go out on a date. Ha! We have been out together on our own a whopping twice since Tabby was born, over 4 years ago. So I rang her old nursery and asked if any of the girls would be interested in babysitting for Tabs and Zoe. The girl i talked to said she would ask them and have someone call me. I hope they do. If not...Im not really sure. The babysitter thing is done so differently here than it is where Im from. There was always a neighbour girl that would babysit for the little ones in the neighbourhood. Anyway. I would really like to go to the movies with Mal and to dinner. And if that works out, then to take him out to dinner/movie for his birthday on the 29th.

Also, today, I went into our little town centre, paid a few bills, bought a few bits we needed...and came home...whew!

Lots of deliveries and collections in the next week. The play kitchen we order for the girls from ikea has just come. and OMG its heavy!

So all of this has kept me super busy today. And I realised about an hour ago that I had consumed a total of ONE CUP OF COFFEE all day. No food. No other drinks. Nothing. And I also realised that my head was banging and i felt awful. So Ive had 1L of water and then....I was very bad and had a crispy cake. HAHA. I stopped and thought about it before I did though. I made the decision to do it. Which is why its not a binge. Its just a "i ate a crispy cake. so what?!" thing. lol. I will have my chili pack for dinner and a few eggs later on and it shouldnt make too much difference. :)

I need a nap.

You get more done in one morning than I do all day. And you not have a car?! I'm always impressed with your industry (and two small ones at home).

Back