Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Love ur plan hun. Good luck once more and well done for being so positive. I need to be like that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw hun, what a turn of events but also how wonderful to have such support from hubby! This way of eating will also suit your whole family and instead of making them meals you can make meals for everyone the ww way and everyone will benefit from eating healthier too! Hope this works but understand how you feel about your packs. Bless you, hope it works out for the best. Will keep subscribing and following your journey x

Thanks everyone. Seriously. I completely expected that (especially those of you on VLCD) would feel the need to unsubscribed from me as I am doing a "food based" diet now. And honestly, although it would have saddened me i would have understood. But you have all rallied around me and supported me and my faith in humanity and in people as a whole has been strengthened yet again. Thank you. I only hope I can support you as much as you have me (which reminds me, there are a few of you who'se diaries I dont have a link to...please give me a link so I can sub and follow! xx )

So Ive had my breakfast this morning and I feel. Strange. Like. Like a law breaker who's just gotten away with something. Like. Mwaahahahah. LOL. You know what I mean? I ATE FOOD. Its not just an "off plan" thing. Its a I ATE FOOD BECAUSE FOOD IS MY PLAN NOW. thats very foreign.

That said...it was lovely and blimey theyre not joking when they say filling and healthy foods. Im stuffed and all I had was 1 crumpet with a slice of cheese, 2 scrambled eggs on top and 3 slices of a small salad tomato. Stuffed. And very satisfied.

I cant believe its lunch time already. about half an hour ago I shared a clementine with the girls, so that was my "snack". Im going to make lunch for the girls and then see how I feel. Im not ravenous, by any means.

Ive had 2L of water so far today as well. And Ive had a cup of coffee. So far, so good.

Don't feel bad, I'm not sure I can speak for everyone, but certainly for me, I'm finding it really interesting and am curious of the food you're eating!! We all will be on food eventually to maintain so anything that we can learn from you is all good ;) Xx

:)

I made them lunch...and then started to make egg "mayo" for me. Although I wasnt sure if I wanted it on a jacket potato, salad or in a sandwich made with ww brown bread.

I mixed 3 small eggs with 2 tablespoons of low-fat natural yogurt, some american mustard and then (non-american people will almost certainly say ew) i chopped up some dill pickles and chucked that in. halfway through making it, the charity blokes came to collect my stuff so i stopped to sort them. once theyd gone i went back to making my lunch. i decided to have an "open-faced" sandwich. so basically pile the egg stuff on top of 1 slice of bread. ...kinda like my breakfast, i guess. lol. and i topped it with the other half of the tomato, sliced. So Im having that and what is probably the smallest apple I have ever seen. LOL. Its one of the ones for kids lunch boxes. you know...? haha that was gone in about 3 bites. but....after the apple and 3 bites of my "sandwich" im already filling up. holy moly! tonight I think i will have my potato (maybe only half of it!) with half a tin of beans and some salad out of the bag, dressed with balsamic vinegar. Its already 1 and if i compare what ive had today to what i would have had pre-vlcd when dieting...its a fraction. That makes me happy. What makes me happier is that I am FULL and satisfied on this much smaller amount.

After I finish lunch, Im going to do some more organizing and water drinking. I may have a glass of sugar free orange/pineapple squash for my afternoon snack. I may fancy something....but most likely wont be actually hungry. so that should work. :)

So far...Im doing ok, I think. I feel like Im having too much in the carb dept though. Even though its less than half what i wouldve had before...even on a diet. So. I dunno?! lol

Im open to comments, suggestions, telling-offs, whatever. The good, the bad...whatever youre thinking...let it rip. :D We are all in this together. We all have a goal that is beckoning us...and the fact that we're here means that we WILL get there, out of sheer determination and unwillingness to give up. :D xx

yeah. I had another bite and realised...I cant actually finish. So Im gonna eat another 2 bites of the egg stuff and throw the rest out. I only half a slice of bread and probably 2 eggs. I think eating the apple first filled me up. lol. hmm. might be a good technique for other meals! :p lol

so full. I need a nap! hahaha.

yeah. I had another bite and realised...I cant actually finish. So Im gonna eat another 2 bites of the egg stuff and throw the rest out. I only half a slice of bread and probably 2 eggs. I think eating the apple first filled me up. lol. hmm. might be a good technique for other meals! :p lol

so full. I need a nap! hahaha.

And studies have shown that apples really are a true health food! :D

You daft bugger! Of course we wouldnt unsubscribe!

I'm so glad you're finding your mojo with this diet. LauraBlue (not seen her on here since before christmas) When from doing s&s to doing WW (or maybe SW) and she LOVED it. She had great losses too.

Apples really are a super food! Especially the skins. nom nom nom!

Hope you have a good afternoon x

Im doing Simple Start so there are no points. I hated the points system. I dont have time to mess about with it. LOL. So this is much easier. You just eat from the allowed list(s) to satisfaction and thats it.

Starting to get hungry now...and dinner is around 5pm usually so that works nicely. Off to cook dinner.

So far today has been fine. :D

Ive just had my dinner. It was lovely. I had half a plate filled with salad, dressed with balsamic vinegar. And a small jacket potato with half a tin of beans. I will save the other half of the tin for tomorrow. May have beans and egg on toast in the morning or something. I dunno. Im going to do the dishes and then sit down and make a list of all the possible meals I could have for breakfast, lunches and dinners. And then piece together a menu for the week.

So. Im pleasantly full now and gonna crack on with my tasks. Then I will have a sit down and have a WW bar and some coke zero as a treat. :D

I cant stop thinking that Ive overeaten today. I know, rationally, that I havent. But the VLCD brain is telling me off. Constantly. Must shake that off.

Thanks!

Ive only just sat down. after dinner I hung our new mirror, did the dishes, washed bottles, sorted my menu list, and did 20 mins of aerobics (a dvd).

Im sitting now with my WW bar and some sprite zero.

Im watching this show but its making me homesick. lol. And its always totally not like what life is really like when you live there.

Aww, I didnt know you were South African. Its hard being away from home. For me, anyway. Ive lived here for 10 years (this July) and the homesickness has never really gone away. xx

LOL Super Beelishy. Determined Beelishy more like. Hubby came in when I was making my menu list and glanced at it and said "are you sure youre gonna lose weight eating all that food?" It was his idea of a VCLD dig joke...but it freaked me out and I immediately burst into tears and said "am i eating too much do you think? omg, im doing it wrong!!" I really wish he would think before he speaks some times. lol.

I hear you. It's my 11th year here and never gets easier. I miss home all the time. Not the country but home. Mum and dad. Security..
Sounds like you are feeling much better. This diet isn't for everyone and I'm glad you've found a plan that works for you (for now at least) I might look into switching when I'm closer to goal. I like the fact you don't have count count or syn anything. Can't be bothered with that bs.
What was your video? I have a few at home and might dust them off soon as gym is out of the window for a while.
Have a great eve!

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening!

The new "Free and Easy" sounds a little like Slimming World. Great planning.

Aww, I didnt know you were South African. Its hard being away from home. For me, anyway. Ive lived here for 10 years (this July) and the homesickness has never really gone away. xx

LOL Super Beelishy. Determined Beelishy more like. Hubby came in when I was making my menu list and glanced at it and said "are you sure youre gonna lose weight eating all that food?" It was his idea of a VCLD dig joke...but it freaked me out and I immediately burst into tears and said "am i eating too much do you think? omg, im doing it wrong!!" I really wish he would think before he speaks some times. lol.

It was 10 years on Labor Day weekend... But it'll 20 years since we moved overseas in November. 2 years UK, 7 years Germany, and 11 years UK! The last decade has flown by... It seems like last month we were living in Germany.

I hear you. It's my 11th year here and never gets easier. I miss home all the time. Not the country but home. Mum and dad. Security..
Sounds like you are feeling much better. This diet isn't for everyone and I'm glad you've found a plan that works for you (for now at least) I might look into switching when I'm closer to goal. I like the fact you don't have count count or syn anything. Can't be bothered with that bs.
What was your video? I have a few at home and might dust them off soon as gym is out of the window for a while.
Have a great eve!

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Where are you from originally?

Back