Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

Morning

236.2 today. So pretty much sts. On one hand I miss losing a little most days on vlcd. On the other hand...I had expected a glycogen gain and as yet that hasnt happened. Its friday, Day 2. So we'll have to see what the week brings. Im optimistic. Like I said before, I can only do my part and control what I eat. If I stick to it, i surely will have to lose weight eventually! lol.

My workout dvd is ancient. Its a Bev Callard one called Real Results. I just did the cardio bit.

Food today -

B: half a banana, 1 crumpet topped with 1 egg and half tin of beans
S: clem
L: boiled egg salad
D: small jacket potato with chili pack and a slice of cheese, salad (1 ET)
Evening Snack: WW bar, coke zero (1 ET)

coffee, water

I desperately need to do a food shop. LOL.

How is everyone getting on?

LOL I DO shop online and get it delivered. Although, tbh, I kinda hate it. You all see what a control freak I am. I hate other people picking my stuff. especially fresh stuff. and often times i get subs or stuff just isnt available. so i have to go back out and try to get what it was ordered anyway. Its just easier to have it delivered during the winter months. And with Asda's monthly delivery pass, its cheaper than taxis there and back. So we've been doing that for a month and a half. I think I may go back to actually going myself once this delivery pass runs out though. Especially now that Im ordering more fresh veg and fruit.

I think, for the first time this week, I have NOTHING that needs to be done today. A load of laundry, but thats easy and pretty much does itself. lol. Wow. lol. Im sitting here, had half a banana (gave Zoe the other half) and a cup of coffee...just starting on my water. And feel a bit....lost. Like...what should I be doing? haha. Weird.

Still keep catching myself doing that "I'd better save my food until later" thing in my head. Crazy.

Hey bee hpe ur well :) omg i luv online shopping soo addictive lol reli n truly hehe...cnt seem to stop mesen lol reli bad bt u also get so much variety online then in stores i find clothes wise especially...ur diary so detailed luv it :) x

Morning!

Sunny but cold(sh) here in Cambridgeshire.

Morning

236.2 today. So pretty much sts. On one hand I miss losing a little most days on vlcd. On the other hand...I had expected a glycogen gain and as yet that hasnt happened. Its friday, Day 2. So we'll have to see what the week brings. Im optimistic. Like I said before, I can only do my part and control what I eat. If I stick to it, i surely will have to lose weight eventually! lol.

My workout dvd is ancient. Its a Bev Callard one called Real Results. I just did the cardio bit.

Food today -

B: half a banana, 1 crumpet topped with 1 egg and half tin of beans
L: boiled egg salad
D: small jacket potato with chili pack and a slice of cheese, salad (1 ET)
Evening Snack: WW bar, coke zero (1 ET)

coffee, water

I desperately need to do a food shop. LOL.

How is everyone getting on?

Food looks well-planned and balanced.
I think you might be better off not daily weighing. Can you weigh once a week?

I think, for the first time this week, I have NOTHING that needs to be done today. A load of laundry, but thats easy and pretty much does itself. lol.

NOTHING!!! I cannot remember ever not having something I should be doing! WelJel!

I'm sure that Bev Callard DVD is a collectors item. Looks like another good day planned. Enjoy. And keep your usual level headed attitude to the scales while you experiment.

Never heard of her -- must Google.

I could weigh once a week...but i wont. I never do. I know what Im like. Its not stressing my out. If it gets to a point that it does, I will stop. :)

Bev Callard is an actress and although I never watched Corrie or Emmerdale or anything, I just love her to bits for some reason. lol.

Really freaking out about eating food today, folks. Its giving me little anxiety-induced palpitations. lol. I keep having little mini freak outs. Ive had my crumpet with half tin of beans and an egg this morning, and then I had a spaghetti pack with 1/3 of a bag of salad. Then i got scared I wouldnt have enough today so I had a maple bar (S&S). Then I freaked out that I had the bar. Its like I cant get myself grounded/sorted/balanced. It just doesnt feel comfortable! The plan for tonight's meal is a chili pack with a dairylea light slice on a jacket potato and a bit of salad.

Potato. I cant eat potato! Ive had it twice in a row. And crumpets!

And beans!

Cheese!

I dunno. I kinda just want to cry. :D

Deep breaths hun!

you are allowed carbs now and TBH... i have a spoon of beans or two on my diet - i find they dont knock me out of ketosis which is a relief! So they are FINE - high in fibre and good for you!

Have you got any of the WW cookery books? My good friend (TF) and her housemate are on WW and they look LOADS of amazing things that are all perfectly allowed. TF has lost about 2 st and her housemate has dropped 4st in 12 months (and she took saturdays off!!)

Are you sticking with the packs because you have them or because they are a safety net in your new uncharted waters? hehe

You are doing amazingly well... you have it all under control!

:D

lol. not much tbh. asda is bringing my shopping tomorrow though. I think...its not a case of whether or not what im having is allowed on the plan that is confusing me (although, amounts/quantities are completely unbeknownst to me). its whether or not the plan is even going to actually work. And if so,how quickly. if it takes me 2 months (or longer! omg...it could easily take much longer!!) to lose a stone I will be dieting for well over a year.

Really freaking out about eating food today, folks. Its giving me little anxiety-induced palpitations. lol. I keep having little mini freak outs. Ive had my crumpet with half tin of beans and an egg this morning, and then I had a spaghetti pack with 1/3 of a bag of salad. Then i got scared I wouldnt have enough today so I had a maple bar (S&S). Then I freaked out that I had the bar. Its like I cant get myself grounded/sorted/balanced. It just doesnt feel comfortable! The plan for tonight's meal is a chili pack with a dairylea light slice on a jacket potato and a bit of salad.

Potato. I cant eat potato! Ive had it twice in a row. And crumpets!

And beans!

Cheese!

I dunno. I kinda just want to cry. :D

KateR is right. You have the materials from your WW meeting -- why not try a few WW plan days and see how it goes. Your packs are recent purchases - so they have a long date... They'll keep.

it is a huge adjustment i do understand how scary it must be.

From what i know of the sure start its like extra easy on slimming world and as long as 1/3 of your plate is greens (or equivalent) then you can have as much as you want until you feel satisfied?

Have you had a chat with the folks over in the WW section for suggestions? They might be very wise about such things?

hugs

Back