Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

As we are so close, we've actually been to Edinburgh twice before. ;) And Glasgow once but that was just to get my ILR waaayyy long time ago. lol. It wasnt as nice as Edinburgh.

We took tabby to the Zoo in 2011 for her birthday. The pandas hadnt arrived yet, but even till I wasnt impressed, ive gotta say. The London Zoo is way better. I LOVE it.

We may do Our Dynamic Earth (did that years ago, pre-kids) or maybe the castle...never done that. We'll see. Im excited :)

I just had my lunch (2nd pack). Enjoyed it. Feel so much calmer now. And I have so much energy now. Not sure if its the general positivity or the exercise or what. lol.

We didn't do Dynamic earth -- there's a lot we missed, but we want to go back in a different season.

Glad the packs are agreeing with you, long may it last!

That is a LOVELY idea for your hubby's birthday, that is so sweet! Check out what came up on my p interest feed today, could you use that to tell him what you've got it store for his birthday? Link here Valentine's Day Scratch Off Tickets - PinTriedIt

scratch card directions.jpg

Morning

235lbs this morning. HUZZUH! Busy day today. I have to clean the house up a bit, go to the post office and swing my our little Asda to pick up a few things. Its Date Night! Ive just showered and having my coffee. Im going to skip breakfast and have a couple of boiled eggs on salad for lunch later on - to limit the calories/carbs total for today leaving me more freedom for tonight since ive no idea whats on the menu currently. lol

Anyway. While Im gone, the hubby is going to clean up...well, start. I tried to get HIM to go out and let me stay and clean up, because I would have it done by the time they got back. But he insisted he wants to stay in and clean up. So, because he is slow (sweet...but slow) it wont be done when i get back. But it should be nearly there.

Food today

Egg and salad
Date Nite Surprise

coffee, water

LOL!

Im still sore today so im gonna rest my muscles a bit more. Im gonna use these few miles of walking as my exercise for today.

have a great Monday, all!

Morning K,

You're off to a good start! How sweet you are -- you let him chose to stay home knowing you'd be doing most of both jobs. ;)

I hope date night goes well. Can you catch a film, too? I'm out to see "Last Vegas" this afternoon with my fair-weather walking friend. I'll let you know how it is.

You sound totally in control with the diet. Go you.

I just had my salad. I was sooo hungry. lol.

Im pretty pleased with myself as I managed to resist all the yummies out and about in town. I was starving and I got the girls a twix to share...and I didnt eat any of it although i did drool heavily. lol. Then into greggs for a belgian bun for the hubby....and again, didnt get anything. I was very tempted by the fresh bread in Asda. Nope. So Im home now after dodging all those diet-bullets-of-doom and Ive had my salad. 2 eggs, mixed salad leaves, a small salad tomato (i know, not on plan...didnt care. lol.) half a carrot and 1/5 of a cucumber. 1 tablespoon of Kraft light garlic and herb dressing. Boom. Delish.

Sadly...Im still hungry. But i reckon at least half of that is head hunger. So im gonna go busy myself decorating the newly organized and readied playroom with the adorable cupcake wall stickers i got today. :D

My friend will be here around 4ish. Sadly, we dont have time to see a movie too. It was one or the other and the times of everything we want to see were crap.

Hope everyone is having a good day today :)

I find that tomatoes don't push me out of ketosis at all. Last summer (i was on an absolutel roll) I even had the occasional slice of low carb pizza (made with a cauliflower crust) and it took the edge off any cravings i was having - it also had tinned tomatoes as part of the topping! NOM!

You are a saint dodging all those bullets. I went into the supermarket yesterday and i had a disaster!

Enjoy time with your date night x

Okay... ready...?

Put a cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it looks a bit like couscous. Stick it in a bowl with about 50ml of water (i just use a tap splash) cover with cling film and then put in the microwave for about 4-5 minutes. Leave it to cool and finish cooking with the cling film still on. Once its cool enough to hold, tip it onto a clean tea towel (not the fluffy hand towel type) and twist and twist. You should get about a pint of water out of it.. possibly more. You want it so that no matter how hard you squeeze no more liquid comes out.

Add a couple of egg whites, herbs, spices, seasoning, a little garlic (although i often blend this up in the first step and just mix it with the cauliflower mixture) and i find it works best if you add a little cheese here too. a little olive oil would work i suppose. I tried it once with nothing and i got a very crumbly base.

Smush the mixture onto packing parchment as thin as you can get it... one cauliflower will make a BIG pizza... I find half a pizza lasts me a weekend (3days) as it is really filling. Put it in a hot oven.... once it starts to brown very very carefully turn it over and brown the other side... this is hard to do as its natural desire is to jump onto your feet! Then add toppings. You can let to cool before you add toppings too and just come back to it later.

Evening K!

Enjoy date night. I've got a chicken casserole in the oven as I'm sitting watching DD's swim lesson.

Last Vegas was very funny. I need to go see American Hustle because DD wants to see it and I'm not sure it's DD appropriate.

Evening! I'm glad you two had a lovely night out.

The recipe does sound fab. I think I'll be making it for Wednesday's dinner.

Morning!

Very organized! Cheesecake is one of my favorites. Yummmmmmm.

Just got finished making the scratch cards for Mal's birthday present reveal! haha. They need another coat of paint so theyre drying on the table now. :D So excited.

Its also 10:48 and Ive had an egg and 1.5L of water and a coffee so far and Im not actually hungry. But if i dont have my first pack like..very soon...I wont manage to get 5 packs in. That said, I dont want to eat for the sake of it. So I suppose i will leave it for now and see how I feel. lol

Its grey and overcast and SO cold. I just want to go back to bed, really. :/ lol. brrrr!

Afternoon! You are so thoughtful.

Back