Beelishy's VLCD Weight Loss Adventure!!

That's very clever! I like that cake.

Morning K,

Those turned out very well. I hope he appreciates your thoughtfulness. I hope you do get out again -- it could be just to do something that doesn't cost much --

How are you Hun? Just catching up with your diary. Glad to hear you had a good date night with hubby.
It seems like diet wise you're finding a balance that works for you.
And can I just say. How cute is your new profile pic?! ;)

M x

LOL. Its an old pic from 2006 but by the time I trawled through and came to that one, i couldnt be bothered to look anymore. LOL. So it was a case of "that'll do". :D

Feeling sleepy today. Its the overcast, grey icky sky and rain. I hate it! lol.

The pool triangle rack thingie I bought yesterday has come! I was so surprised. And the scratch cards have had another coat of paint and once dry, will be done and ready to be put away for a couple of weeks until birthday time. :D

Afternoon K,

LOL. Its an old pic from 2006 but by the time I trawled through and came to that one, i couldnt be bothered to look anymore. LOL. So it was a case of "that'll do". :D

Feeling sleepy today. Its the overcast, grey icky sky and rain. I hate it! lol.

The pool triangle rack thingie I bought yesterday has come! I was so surprised. And the scratch cards have had another coat of paint and once dry, will be done and ready to be put away for a couple of weeks until birthday time. :D

It is a nice photo! You are so organized. Well done!

Gave hubby his bday present tonight. It dawned on me, suddenly, that if i left it til his birthday, that would only leave a few days for him to look around online and decide what he would like to do while we are there. And also, I didnt want him to agree to do any after work measures for work etc. We have to leave as soon as he gets home, in order to make our train. So I gave him an envelope with the scratch cards in it. It was cute. He really liked it and he was glad Id given it to him early. Normally he hates a surprise to be ruined....but I suggested that he may want his present early and I couldnt say why. afterward he said that he was glad he had time now to plan stuff, since we are only there for a day and a half, and this will almost certainly be our last trip there...

i still have his cake to surprise him with on the day and Tabby painted him an adorable picture of a ladybird and a flower and wrote DADDY at the top in blue paint. Her best work yet. Hes gonna love it. :)

Good day foodwise. Bedtime soon...Im exhausted.

I'm glad he was pleased. He should be.

Morning K,

Gloomy here today. I hope it "burns" off.

The mini-mini-goal should be doable.

Does Squash have artificial sweeteners? If so -- have you ever tried Crystal Light?

Do you put salt or anything on your boiled eggs? I like hard-boiled eggs -- but not without salt. I think I'll buy some of that "fake salt" stuff which is just seasoning.

I hope you have a good day. I'm looking forward to your "balls and rack" cupcakes! (naughty) ;)

I have squash too it doesn't seem to make any difference to me and helps me get the liquid down :)

It's annoying when people don't pay up, hopefully she just forgot and your reminder will give her a nudge

so 5lbs to lose in 2 weeks, definitely do-able :D

Thanks all :)

Mel - yes. I salt most everything. Not good...but its far far less than I used to. So I dont give myself too much grief about it. Squash probably has artificial sweeteners...and I have some Crystal Light in the cupboard too.

Ive had an egg, a coffee and 1L of water so far. Ive done our asda shop online to come on Sunday and popped the sheets in to wash. I love clean sheets. Aaaah. :)

Its grey, gloomy and chilly (although milder than it has been the past few days) here today. The gulls were going mental this morning. Theyre such weird birds. lol.

I cant figure out where the set the heating for today. I had it up too high this morning and it was getting stuffy...so I turned it down and now Im cold again. *grumbles* haha. I hate winter. :p

Thanks all :)

Mel - yes. I salt most everything. Not good...but its far far less than I used to. So I dont give myself too much grief about it. Squash probably has artificial sweeteners...and I have some Crystal Light in the cupboard too.

Ive had an egg, a coffee and 1L of water so far. Ive done our asda shop online to come on Sunday and popped the sheets in to wash. I love clean sheets. Aaaah. :)

Its grey, gloomy and chilly (although milder than it has been the past few days) here today. The gulls were going mental this morning. Theyre such weird birds. lol.

I cant figure out where the set the heating for today. I had it up too high this morning and it was getting stuffy...so I turned it down and now Im cold again. *grumbles* haha. I hate winter. :p

Keep it low and wear a fleece. I often turn the heat off during the day of at the very least way down.

Haha. No way! Its the one indulgence that I allow myself....heating!

Just made my first pack of the day and its just after 1pm. I wasnt hungry at all. I got side tracked while talking to my mom on skype. lol. Im having pancakes now and will have my shake and an egg in a couple of hours. Then dinner pack. Then my bar for an evening snack. And that's the 4 packs, all fit in nicely.

Im kinda addicted to the asda cherries and berries squash. And orange pineapple. omg. YUM. having a glass now and then will finish my bottle of water. Today is going well, yet again. Whew. Its good to be back.

Back